+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    I expected this to be a thing. Now I'm sad.
    +1 you aren't alone.

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    i like ceazar and Maha............. i don't know who to cheer for =(
    Damn I thought you only like 1 person, don't you know who is that?

I like everyone, I'm a very neutral person!

Quote Originally Posted by princetralala View Post
    I like everyone, I'm a very neutral person!
    No you aren't, deep inside you're a racist and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by ImYouRDestinY View Post
    www.rohanragequitters.com

go to " can't afford" section, and bark there you can post. i heard they made tht website special for you

@ Ceazar salad rage quitter who made this thread, right after i killed you while you was farming to make some RPs and sell for real cash, u jump in forums and post this

remember the flame diamond i bought from my own rps and gave to you because you was QQing for boss drop, you went and sell it for real cash.

Knightdreams \Ahmad pay from his own money for E2N members , thts why you used to send your lil doggies to join in e2n when you had your guild . and beg for help and we give away expensive **** and gear too many characters, because you know this is the only guild who give away stuff,

and then you pass it to gear yourself and your guild, or nvm you dnt even share with ur guild what you beg from e2n.

anyways, those "few" boss drops hes selling on EM , he actually BOUGHT cheap from EM, and re sell with higher price

like the SS he post shows from purchase history.

if he wants, he can sell all the boss drops he got and be ceazar salad but our members know we help each one gear up one by one whoever help in pvp and bosses get help . i dnt even pick up boss drops, i let people who joined recently pick up. we teach you how to share

go farm and gear ur char then join e2n to get some free boss drops and sell for real cash because you know very well we give away good stuff thts why u used to call us dumb for being too good with our members. but too bad you couldn't do the same with your ex guild members .
    Nice story

Let the people who joined recently pick up (Yes guess so, the people who joined recently pick R4 mini boss drop and SES & puma's necklace from puma, we all knew r4 mini boss drop is junk)

And E2N's main party killed main boss and sell to EM (Proof on screenshot "Flame Diamond for 3k rps" Flame Diamond is tradable in game but you guys won't trade to guildies but choose to sell for get RPs by yourself)

And how the people joined recently can pick up? (Yes they can picked only nub boss because can't out dps main party, and main party killed major boss and get drop after sell it on EM for free rps)

E2N's gear up people method : Sell drop to EM for RPs, let people who wanted drop go buy it on EM

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    i already give them Elemental Earth Rings +12 and +6
    Yes I've seen those element ring+12 and +6 on EM and seller name "mohamed2558" (So sad forgot take screenshot)

Who need it must go buy from EM, this is you called "give them"

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Yes I've seen those element ring+12 and +6 on EM and seller name "mohamed2558" (So sad forgot take screenshot)

Who need it must go buy from EM, this is you called "give them"
    you need free stuff to get some rps? you sound poor and mad.

just ignore, as you can see the people who bark is from kos side who know nothing and they want to give you bad reputation to "kos side" tht we dnt even give a fk what they think,

all e2n members are satisfied with what they got from us and thts all we care about.
    let me roflmao........hahahhahahahahah before merge I was in e2n and I never received nothing..... exept melodrama novels,"just saying"
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

www.rohanragequitters.com

go to " can't afford" section, and bark there you can post. i heard they made tht website special for you

@ Ceazar salad rage quitter who made this thread, right after i killed you while you was farming to make some RPs and sell for real cash, u jump in forums and post this

remember the flame diamond i bought from my own rps and gave to you because you was QQing for boss drop, you went and sell it for real cash.

Knightdreams \Ahmad pay from his own money for E2N members , thts why you used to send your lil doggies to join in e2n when you had your guild . and beg for help and we give away expensive **** and gear too many characters, because you know this is the only guild who give away stuff,

and then you pass it to gear yourself and your guild, or nvm you dnt even share with ur guild what you beg from e2n.

anyways, those "few" boss drops hes selling on EM , he actually BOUGHT cheap from EM, and re sell with higher price

like the SS he post shows from purchase history.

if he wants, he can sell all the boss drops he got and be ceazar salad but our members know we help each one gear up one by one whoever help in pvp and bosses get help . i dnt even pick up boss drops, i let people who joined recently pick up. we teach you how to share

go farm and gear ur char then join e2n to get some free boss drops and sell for real cash because you know very well we give away good stuff thts why u used to call us dumb for being too good with our members. but too bad you couldn't do the same with your ex guild members .
    @fake Girl
    are you still dreaming about my name xd ?!
    do you have heart attk everyone post you guess its me

at last you came to raidcall ask our members to help you out to fight kos xd
    always bitch as we knew :P
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Out of all the posts in this thread you pick mine to quote, your love for me is still stronk <3

Wow you even visited a section! For me it doesn't work, are you sure it was made for me?
    Oh sup ana
    forum make you jump here
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast