+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    Let me try guess
    Uhmmmmmmmmm

E2N's member : Hey knightdreams, can we have some drop was sitting in your inventory?
    KnightDreams : All of you not good enough to use, all of you just for support me to show 'amount' of ppl in guild only
    E2N's memeber : What you mean?
    KnightDreams : I meaning i need 'zerg' to support me, all of you just a 'zerg' only
    E2N's member : .....

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    What I have to ask you is this:
    If you have so many of them, why do you need to BUY them from EM? Isn't that a little ... dumb?
    How many people in your guild? Don't you think most of those members would like use stuff like that? Why is it all sitting in YOUR inventory rather than the Guild treasury where guild members can get it when they need it?

Or are your guild members not good enough to have them, hmm?

just sayin'
    all of them already have Piece Of Silva
    and Amults not that good any more i already give them Elemental Earth Rings +12 and +6 which we got from Dung event we give away like 40 ring
    so they r not a big deal anymore and my guild members already got what they want
    i give away a full bank of Recycled Beze / Feathers already to my guilds those items i had even before merge
    i started selling them instead of delete them because i'm tired of my full bags and no1 have the right to tell em what to do or what i don't
    u can ask E2N members by ur self
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Come on guys leave him alone. Let him sell/resell or whatever he does so he doesn't have to dupe again.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Let me try guess
    Uhmmmmmmmmm

E2N's member : Hey knightdreams, can we have some drop was sitting in your inventory?
    KnightDreams : All of you not good enough to use, all of you just for support me to show 'amount' of ppl in guild only
    E2N's memeber : What you mean?
    KnightDreams : I meaning i need 'zerg' to support me, all of you just a 'zerg' only
    E2N's member : .....

this the last time i'm going to reply you since u Hater dumb

i don't help them with just boss drops i bought upgrades for some members too , i had alot of extra Forged onyx armor max PD i give them all away

if i'm that bad no1 would join my guild
    more hate please
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 06-09-2015 at 05:26 AM.

Wow now he started talking to himself D:

guys stahp, this is gettin' out of control

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    none of my guild need those stuff
    and yea i'm Greedy more hate please
    How you know none of your guild need those stuff? (don't think instead of others)
    It's not about 'hate' but it's just the true, you're just greedy
    You choose to sell those drops to get RPs for YOURSELF, won't share or transfer drop to guildies

PS : I've seen many time on KIOSK or Party Matching about E2N's member WTB drops (Actually you should see too if you CARE guildies but i guess you not)

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Wow now he started talking to himself D:

guys stahp, this is gettin' out of control
    wrong Quote and already fixed

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    How you know none of your guild need those stuff? (don't think instead of others)
    It's not about 'hate' but it's just the true, you're just greedy
    You choose to sell those drops to get RPs for YOURSELF, won't share or transfer drop to guildies

PS : I've seen many time on KIOSK or Party Matching about E2N's member WTB drops (Actually you should see too if you CARE guildies but i guess you not)
    they want to buy +18 Rings or at least +12 so they get it by There own

and yes i'm Greedy :P

i don't care about Haters Opinion

i'm getting more members every day that's explain how Greedy i'm
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 06-09-2015 at 05:33 AM.

Well if it works for you & your guildies, then it's all good then right? No hate bro.

Rock on.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Ok end of story. I love the drama tho. Keep up the good work guys!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast