+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    I'm checking the possibility to have PA 2 time a day for different time zone players instead of changing time.
    Awesome, thank you and I hope you gonna keep your promise if you wanna bring back our believes and credibility.
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    I'm checking the possibility to have PA 2 time a day for different time zone players instead of changing time.
    This is good news!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    The idea is that everyone can participate and have fun not just farm the prices you know.
    Your comment is seriously correct. Let's have fun and take out the stress out of everything that happens to you each day. That's why a game is all about right?
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    Your comment is seriously correct. Let's have fun and take out the stress out of everything that happens to you each day. That's why a game is all about right?
    LMAO well the only stress releasing parts of rohan right now are the pvp events like PA (SA maybe for the Tryhards) and the boss summoning ones other than that i just open the client and let HK do all the work and then open Steam looks for a game and play it. Prob Rohan as we know it right now is not much of a fun game other than a full time job just to have some pvp and then ghost town again. Hope GMs are reading this and can make a change to it i still love this game and would be very sad to see it die completely.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

LMAO well the only stress releasing parts of rohan right now are the pvp events like PA (SA maybe for the Tryhards) and the boss summoning ones other than that i just open the client and let HK do all the work and then open Steam looks for a game and play it. Prob Rohan as we know it right now is not much of a fun game other than a full time job just to have some pvp and then ghost town again. Hope GMs are reading this and can make a change to it i still love this game and would be very sad to see it die completely.
    I think the GMs are doing their best to fix the game. I do wish they think of a new event that will benefit all the players.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    I think the GMs are doing their best to fix the game. I do wish they think of a new event that will benefit all the players.
    Not just one at least an automated event every 6hrs or so every day to keep everyone busy. PvP, Boss hunt, 6v6 or Clashing Valley Event server side. Make Prices random or the gift of wining is a random box with items worth having (no 3hrs/3days items those suck hard minimum 7 day items like 30 all stat costume or something around those lines with rare prices of socket costume pieces)
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Omg spayk, you're still playing??? Waii

Event times were always **** for EU players Fix it! Fix it!

Not just one at least an automated event every 6hrs or so every day to keep everyone busy. PvP, Boss hunt, 6v6 or Clashing Valley Event server side. Make Prices random or the gift of wining is a random box with items worth having (no 3hrs/3days items those suck hard minimum 7 day items like 30 all stat costume or something around those lines with rare prices of socket costume pieces)
    This is a nice idea! I hope the GMs add this to their report.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    Lol yall act like gms give a flying **** about any of the jazz yall type here
    LOL ill give you a 95% accuracy on this.
    Yesterday I requested an item transfer from bags to Event Inventory. I wanted to transfer some items that i won on events to the Event Inventory for use in another time. Got hit by a huge NO!!! that i haven't seen in some years. Ended up deleting them
    That huge disappointment after farming those items for a long time.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

LOL ill give you a 95% accuracy on this.
    Yesterday I requested an item transfer from bags to Event Inventory. I wanted to transfer some items that i won on events to the Event Inventory for use in another time. Got hit by a huge NO!!! that i haven't seen in some years. Ended up deleting them
    That huge disappointment after farming those items for a long time.
    Yeah because they don't offer that service, I also sent the same request and got the same answer.