+ Reply to Thread

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

post it without the 's' from http(s)
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

loser is spamming that crap all over the place.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Um is this Isen server? Look it's Isen LMAO Ohh then don't care lel
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Umm is that RBNXD? He plays on Jainus server? We all dont care... that server is even more broke n3wb... 500.000.000 for 100 rps? Broke 4 sure lol

you isen guys only dream of getting 500,000,000 crones for 100 rps. crones have very limited use in jainus.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

That is the point... a game that is not based on monny that you can use ingame is Broke!!! Like Jainus!!! I have see ppl selling a teddybeer with 100 feed for 350
    000.000.... a twin for 400.000.000.. like i say total broke

Quote Originally Posted by Gadorus View Post
    That is the point... a game that is not based on monny that you can use ingame is Broke!!! Like Jainus!!! I have see ppl selling a teddybeer with 100 feed for 350
    000.000.... a twin for 400.000.000.. like i say total broke
    Still Jainus has people playing in it rather than Isen = dead server/economy. I did liked the idea of Isen still GM's didn't mind making it a money machine with bad rates. GL there mate.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Isen is dead man, no one cares lol.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.