View Poll Results: Which of our current projects would you be MOST interested in seeing prioritized?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Game Balancing (Skill Improvement/Changes)!

35 64.81%
  • Game Balancing (Damage Formula Rework for PvP + PvE)!

32 59.26%
  • New Boss Monster w/ New Drops + Improved AI!

9 16.67%
  • New PvP Item Sets (Armors/Weapons) obtainable through PVP/Dungeons!

3 5.56%
  • New Item Sets (Armors/Weapons)!

2 3.70%
  • New Dungeons/Maps (Including Renewal of Old Content)!

10 18.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Community Feedback Poll~

Greetings Rohanians! After my last thread on DD armors was both popular AND informative, I thought I would continue with another community poll. I have been VERYbusy reading up on our forums, talking to my players (AND coworkers), and all around trying to find out what I can do to satisfy my player base. I am presenting a few options for my players to choose and vote on for my team to prioritize over others on the development. Please note that I will focus on all the topics presented, but the 2 highest rated ones will be the most important for me to focus on.

I have a feeling I already know which options will be more popular than others, but I need YOUR input to continue! Please do try to limit your votes to 2-3 topics. Thank you very much for your time AND your votes!
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 05-27-2015 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Adding my sig<3

just delete all DD armors since DD Option is only for weapon not for armors and it was a mistake and u should fix it ,
    or make max DD for ELF / Half Elf / DarkElf / Dekan / Dhan / Classes is 75 % Total effect that u get from Weapon + armor
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

I like all your suggestion please put them all in game. <33333

revive this 7 year all game. right now I just log in to troll Q.Q and I don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by AzTeC View Post
    I like all your suggestion please put them all in game. <33333

revive this 7 year all game. right now I just log in to troll Q.Q and I don't like it.
    @Karazy
    This Please make all these changes in game as soon as possible they are all great, but make sure to give some small info of the changes being made because this last change(Achievement System) is terrible. Achievement System should have items that are unobtainable in game like Opaniels/Talis/Chimeras(Weapon, Accessory and set) high stat option stones for crafted weapons and maybe socket costumes.

Don't listen to KnightDreams he's a butt hurt Self Proclaimed Best Templar on server.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

about those people who QQIng about Temp and Blunt

Dekan with Full IM +18 rings can 1 shot temps
    Dhan full IM +18 rings can rape temps
    Noir can **** temps
    Guard fully IM can Rape Temp

Every char have advantage and Yea temp is the most OP class but if u payed same money people pay on temp on another class it will be OP too

I tested Dhan / Dekan / Noir / Guard if u geared them with END game gears they will be away better than temps ,
    Dhan have Storm Asult / Sprint / Poush / 4 Stuns / Silence it will end up with the temp dead if both of them have same gear
    Dekan if he is fully IM he can 1 shot temp easy + he can tank temp he have Dragon Skin + Heal + Sleep
    Noir ****ing OP can rape temps easy
    Guard have Stone skin Dual weapons with 9x DD if he same geared as Temp he would kill him and temp have no chance to kill him
    i Tested Gaint Just INT Gaint and it do away more dmg than Temps
    Warlocks can kill temps with mirror

every char have advantage Its Team pvp game not solo game and temps is a must in the game
    if u spent as much as temp on another class it will be Equal to temp

about those people who QQIng about Temp and Blunt

Dekan with Full IM +18 rings can 1 shot temps
    Dhan full IM +18 rings can rape temps
    Noir can **** temps
    Guard fully IM can Rape Temp

Every char have advantage and Yea temp is the most OP class but if u payed same money people pay on temp on another class it will be OP too

I tested Dhan / Dekan / Noir / Guard if u geared them with END game gears they will be away better than temps ,
    Dhan have Storm Asult / Sprint / Poush / 4 Stuns / Silence it will end up with the temp dead if both of them have same gear
    Dekan if he is fully IM he can 1 shot temp easy + he can tank temp he have Dragon Skin + Heal + Sleep
    Noir ****ing OP can rape temps easy
    Guard have Stone skin Dual weapons with 9x DD if he same geared as Temp he would kill him and temp have no chance to kill him
    i Tested Gaint Just INT Gaint and it do away more dmg than Temps
    Warlocks can kill temps with mirror

every char have advantage Its Team pvp game not solo game and temps is a must in the game
    if u spent as much as temp on another class it will be Equal to temp

Blunt mastery is broken and needs fixing. Make it so that it doesn't scale with both magic + melee attack. People been saying this FOR years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    Blunt mastery is broken and needs fixing. Make it so that it doesn't scale with both magic + melee attack. People been saying this FOR years.
    This^
    Using as an example Rumirs Arendal Mastery (Psy% to magic atk) is a good way to remove this already boosted magic to more boosted melee inflation. Like New Blunt Blunt Mastery 350% Int to melee conversion or something like that so magic doesn't affect the melee boosting that is whats breaking them. Still its an idea but needs to be fixed Temps are supposed to be dps healing supporters yes for Team pvp not main damage dealers and just Rambo your way to victory. Leave that to Guards, str Defs, Noirs, Str Avengers and DKs.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    just delete all DD armors since DD Option is only for weapon not for armors and it was a mistake and u should fix it ,
    or make max DD for ELF / Half Elf / DarkElf / Dekan / Dhan / Classes is 75 % Total effect that u get from Weapon + armor

Kinda retard asking to delete ppl's items it's same like* please gm delete my mace coz i got high dd* What u dont understand and u wont is this.. these items have been giving from event way back in days. So now lemme ask u this.... Why you didnt ask GM to check on ErzaKwalker? The guardian with full onyx set + one dagger and yet he has 8x dd ? could this be dupe dagger? :O with 8x dd ? better keep ur ****s inside and stop complaining about ppl's legal items !
    Didn't u say u dont even care ! :O why u keep crying like little baby x.x

MadBombeR

Game Balancing (Skill Improvement/Changes)

This is the biggest problem at the moment. Quite a long time ago now, 3 or 4 years, most of the game was balanced. Since then something has gone very wrong and 80% of this problem is the templar's blunt mastery buff.

It takes every single point of magic attack (along with the magic attack % modifiers), multiplies it by the amount of intelligence the templar has (1000 = 1x, 2000 = 2x etc.) and converts that amount into melee attack. That is then able to be increased by melee attack % stats, buffs and skills.

It gives them way too many multipliers to their basic attack power and in many cases it just goes off the scale. This has been made worse by boss drops that give "all attack" bonuses because templars get a bonus from magic and melee attack yet every single other class only gets a bonus from 1 single attack type.

There are people that argue about dekans having too much HP or vit wizards being unkillable etc. Well that is a separate issue. There is simply NO justification for allowing 1 class to become so abhorrently overpowered. If there IS justification for it then those need to be fixed too.

Templars have good defence with the mental barrier buff + shield + block rate. They also have healing skills, a mana based shield skill, a big debuff skill and a reflection aura that protects them from debuffs. They have defensive mitigation way beyond almost every other class apart from their brethren the priests... yet they have the highest attack power in the game?

There are many ways to fix this. I have my ideas, other people have theirs. At the end of the day it really depends how much PWI is prepared to listen to us, finally.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast