View Poll Results: Which of our current projects would you be MOST interested in seeing prioritized?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Game Balancing (Skill Improvement/Changes)!

35 64.81%
  • Game Balancing (Damage Formula Rework for PvP + PvE)!

32 59.26%
  • New Boss Monster w/ New Drops + Improved AI!

9 16.67%
  • New PvP Item Sets (Armors/Weapons) obtainable through PVP/Dungeons!

3 5.56%
  • New Item Sets (Armors/Weapons)!

2 3.70%
  • New Dungeons/Maps (Including Renewal of Old Content)!

10 18.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    Blunt mastery is broken and needs fixing. Make it so that it doesn't scale with both magic + melee attack. People been saying this FOR years.
    Agreed. Blunt mastery needs nerfed. This should be #1 priority.

Other things that would be nice to see...un-nerf human offhands. Only reason it was nerfed from 50% to 30% was because people were hitting 100dd...but they are doing it again anyhow, so un-nerf human offhands and just set a hard dd cap for each race...maybe 70dd for single weapon classes and 90dd for dual wield. Other than that I'd wait and see how the upcoming skills shake things up before making any more suggestions, but blunt mastery definitely needs nerfed or w/e else you do is a waste of time and effort.

And please...no new gears. All this amounts to is players spending more money on a broken game...I think you are about at the end of the road with that plan. Here is what you should do with gears...you should sell already forged upgrades that bind on equip with 70dd for 1krps/3kecash. Why? I think you guys ripped off just about everyone you are going to at this point that is going to spend hundreds of dollars on a single weapon...that is the flaw with pay to win upgrades...it happened the first time you sold them, and its happening again the second time. Some people are willing to spend that kind of money on a single pixel item, and the rest just quit.

If you make upgrades relatively cheap...as in not 3x the cost of just buying a new game with a big player base, an up to date engine, and actual dev support, you might be able to get some new players to actually stick around, and entice some old players into playing again. I know the people running the game have never thought of it in this manner, so let me lay it out for you. I was one of those guys that quit back in the day because of the old upgrades, started playing on Divinity when it was promised to be an upgrade free server, and I quit this game again when Ran/Jin merged. I'm never going to spend over 100 dollars for a single pixel weapon, and if not having one of those weapons means dropping 10 or 20 bucks here or there is going to be an irrelevant investment into the game, because people with those weapons will demolish me either way, I'm going to spend 0 dollars on this game. Do you want your average player who will maybe spend 10-30 dollars a month to spend that money here, or laugh at how ridiculously over priced this game is and spend 0 dollars instead, because dumping hundreds of dollars into gearing up a toon on a game that's on life support anyhow is not something many people are going to do.

Also...rates should be increased a bit and rings should be left as the pay to win item in the game. Here's why...if weapons that cost hundreds of dollars are the must have item...people who can't/won't get them simply quit. Upgrades are just that...if you try using a glacial you are just so bad its not even worth logging in. Rings on the other hand...its not an all or nothing type investment. You can spend a little and get +6 rings(provided you stop it with the rates that are so bad they drive people to quit), you can spend a moderate amount and get +12 rings or you can go full retard and get +18 rings. The difference is, the guy with the glacial isn't going to have fun playing with upgrade users, but the guy playing with the +6 rings is still good enough to have fun even if he's playing with people that have +12/18 rings.

This^
    Yup bring back old Ran rates: Accessory/Crafted items rates(Easy +5/6, medium-hard +12, Hard to very hard +18) forged Armor and Weapons +9 is a must.
    Exp is good as it is still is a little lower than Jin.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    about those people who QQIng about Temp and Blunt

Dekan with Full IM +18 rings can 1 shot temps
    Dhan full IM +18 rings can rape temps
    Noir can **** temps
    Guard fully IM can Rape Temp

Every char have advantage and Yea temp is the most OP class but if u payed same money people pay on temp on another class it will be OP too

I tested Dhan / Dekan / Noir / Guard if u geared them with END game gears they will be away better than temps ,
    Dhan have Storm Asult / Sprint / Poush / 4 Stuns / Silence it will end up with the temp dead if both of them have same gear
    Dekan if he is fully IM he can 1 shot temp easy + he can tank temp he have Dragon Skin + Heal + Sleep
    Noir ****ing OP can rape temps easy
    Guard have Stone skin Dual weapons with 9x DD if he same geared as Temp he would kill him and temp have no chance to kill him
    i Tested Gaint Just INT Gaint and it do away more dmg than Temps
    Warlocks can kill temps with mirror

every char have advantage Its Team pvp game not solo game and temps is a must in the game
    if u spent as much as temp on another class it will be Equal to temp
    and you cry about dd armor.

just delete all DD armors since DD Option is only for weapon not for armors and it was a mistake and u should fix it ,
    or make max DD for ELF / Half Elf / DarkElf / Dekan / Dhan / Classes is 75 % Total effect that u get from Weapon + armor
    Hey MrIceyy2
    You never stop QQ about special items, that DD gear was reward from event old time and it's legal items give out by game master

I'm not on boobs's side and i'm not cherish's friend too, but i'm just feel is not fair for him

How about if i gather ppl and vote let game master delete your ring set (reward from event) or let cap dd at 45% same as epic and made your club (73dd) to be useless

HOW YOU FEEL?

Those DD gear is on Ran server long time, (before those QQer from jin like you came here) it was used by Tickle and sometime swap to some ppl on boobs's side
    Some ppl was fight boobs before you came here.. i never see them QQ much like you

How old are you? 10 years old?

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Hey MrIceyy2
    You never stop QQ about special items, that DD gear was reward from event old time and it's legal items give out by game master

I'm not on boobs's side and i'm not cherish's friend too, but i'm just feel is not fair for him

How about if i gather ppl and vote let game master delete your ring set (reward from event) or let cap dd at 45% same as epic and made your club (73dd) to be useless

HOW YOU FEEL?

Those DD gear is on Ran server long time, (before those QQer from jin like you came here) it was used by Tickle and sometime swap to some ppl on boobs's side
    Some ppl was fight boobs before you came here.. i never see them QQ much like you

How old are you? 10 years old?
    nothing is called special items in Online game everything should be obtainable by every1
    legal items give out by corrupted / Stupid GM it was a mistake and they should fix it

i plus my rings by my self i made 9 clubs until i got my 73 % DD club GM didn't boost anything or make anything for me

as u said we coming from Jin , and we didn't have such items in our server , other people who used to fight BOOBS had kind of those armors too and they should be removed

everything i have i made by my self no over power $hits just in game armors + weapon which is obtainable by every 1 that's how the game should be .

u can call me kid if u want u r nothing for me and u can't troll me or hurt me like this , i don't care if u r BOOBS or not , u don't need to lie over online game , grow up , how did u know who use it when u r not boobs ? !!
    no comment
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 05-28-2015 at 03:03 AM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

nothing is called special items in Online game everything should be obtainable by every1
    legal items give out by corrupted / Stupid GM it was a mistake and they should fix it

i plus my rings by my self i made 9 clubs until i got my 73 % DD club GM didn't boost anything or make anything for me

as u said we coming from Jin , and we didn't have such items in our server , other people who used to fight BOOBS had kind of those armors too and they should be removed

everything i have i made by my self no over power $hits just in game armors + weapon which is obtainable by every 1 that's how the game should be .

u can call me kid if u want u r nothing for me and u can't troll me or hurt me like this , i don't care if u r BOOBS or not , u don't need to lie over online game , grow up , how did u know who use it when u r not boobs ? !!
    no comment
    Those special items is part of game, for lure ppl to play and join event
    And ppl got those reward before YNK make JIN Server
    You didn't fu*king play on that time.. you fu*king missed event on that time
    Don't keep jealous other ppl who got better gear than you

PS. for your dumb question about how i know if i'm not boobs
    Answer: When you pvp or attack someone used DD gear, you can feel it by yourself

Got it KID ?

children, children, children...
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

on a side note these "events" were during beta...

since the game was released now and like 3 merges happened i dont think these items should have been allowed on a gathered server for pvp when it was opb/cbt rewards that all know got rmt over and over...

+ TM had like 2 set edwin reflect and 2 set 11% melee edwin boots all know boots got them now too (Sanchez) since he bought all Eirenes stuffs for $ thats probably why he hit over 40k on 7x dd when Tickle do max 17/19k

the real problem here is GM delete server logs each 3 months (the trade, chat, system logs, etc) so after 3 months all been reseted so these ppl use theyr gear rmt'ed thats why they unseal those op sh*t so long after being away and wack on ppl like a kid got a new toy to use

these gears, as PH things, should be binded and deleted on ppl doesnt won the event as same threath as PH event rewards so Im sure these DD/melee things wont exists anymore, so that, would be fair for all

But exept acting like a fat policeman eating donuts and distribute some penalties around driving a car and looking for a the single little infraction and hide when real crimes happend because its not theyr dept
    These GM werent able, and still arent able to act on serious problem of this game and just make it worse over and over again, but hey, it requires more than some english skills and high school diploma to get how works this game, PlW should start to get theyr own devs instead implant koreas stuff like a Messiah for get some cash at end of the month and then ask the community how to do a fix when make things even worse updates after updates

Im negative, but this, is the reality, I dont have to proove anything, the gameplay prooves it, and nothing has changed yet and will change in the right side anyway
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 05-28-2015 at 04:35 AM.
    /Quit

i plus my rings by my self i made 9 clubs until i got my 73 % DD club
    Everyone plus ring by himself/herself, you made 9 club that because you very bad luck so blame your luck
    Someone bought upgrade part just 1 set only, forge and got 71 - 73dd

If you have 73dd club and after it got cap at 45dd how you feel?

Point is if you got good items why must to be useless items because some QQer

JUST PLAY AND STOP QQ IT HARD SO MUCH?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    thats probably why he hit over 40k on 7x dd when Tickle do max 17/19k
    This because you NEVER play on OP templar or never play max gear on templar
    At old time before YNK release upgrade 2.0, OP temp with top gear full scroll included CV's costume & CV's talisman can do regular hit 40k on and critical about 70-80k on 7xDD

I voted for 1,2,6 in that order. Priority number 1 should always be to balance all classes.

Blunt mastery can be fixed by just adding a % reduction in intelligence before the multiplier is calculated. The way the multiplier is calculated is by dividing your INT by 1000 so if you have 6000 int thats a 6x multiplier to the "trueattack" value which I want to keep as is using the original intelligence value. I have the formula in some spreadsheet but im at work so I will pull figures as I remember them... but basically I want blunt mastery to be calculated like this.
    NOTE: I am marking variables by using a $ sign because im a linux person. In this example INT is reduced by 25%.

Step 1: $trueattack=$trueattack+$basedmg
    Step 2: $trueattack=$trueattack+($inflatedattack / 4)
    Step 3: $trueattack=$trueattack+($pureattack / 2)
    Step 4: $intreduce=$INT * 0.25
    Step 5: $multiplier=($INT - $intreduce) / 1000
    Step 6: $meleeincrease=$trueattack * $multiplier
    The nice thing about calculating blunt like this is that it doesnt punish the lower end as much as the higher end. Lower end pvpers (2500 int) will lose .625 multiplier and higher end pvpers (5000 int) will lose 1.25 multiplier. But like I said these numbers I just drew up at work so the reduction could be lower like 18% or higher like 33.3%... all it takes is testing which is something I want to stress a lot.

If you are REALLY interested in making a new balance change then you should try and push these changes onto the event server that way people can experience the change and give feedback on it.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast