View Poll Results: Which of our current projects would you be MOST interested in seeing prioritized?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Game Balancing (Skill Improvement/Changes)!

35 64.81%
  • Game Balancing (Damage Formula Rework for PvP + PvE)!

32 59.26%
  • New Boss Monster w/ New Drops + Improved AI!

9 16.67%
  • New PvP Item Sets (Armors/Weapons) obtainable through PVP/Dungeons!

3 5.56%
  • New Item Sets (Armors/Weapons)!

2 3.70%
  • New Dungeons/Maps (Including Renewal of Old Content)!

10 18.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Janus is irrevocably broken with all the the attack enhancements everywhere. There is no way in hell these guys will ever be able to balance that pile of slithery snakes.
    lol this is stupid. Nerfing blunt mastery would actually still solve the biggest major imbalance of it all. Also actually i would say they did have to promote and upgrade stuff and gear over the years, update the game or how else would've had they kept the game afloat up and running, and exciting to keep their players around? They running business too and definitely would have to grow it as they did at some points and still probably are in ultimately establishing and releasing rohan2 closing then down this one. What's so stupid is that almost the majority people been complaining forever that blunt mastery is ****ed up and needs fixing and all these GMs do is create useless threads asking for "input" and **** and then doing nothing at all. and this one probably wont either anyway. This is hilarious as **** though, they will soon close this **** down and GM makes a thread and expects people to believe they gonna class balance
    Last edited by Kenshine; 05-31-2015 at 03:33 PM.

Commoner
    There is one reason and one reason only why the new upgrades exist. In order to merge Ran and Jin, they had to offer them because Ran has them and the folks that went to Jin did so either because they did not want to play in a game where they exist or because they could not get an upgrade themselves when they were originally offered and were being outclassed at every turn in Ran. If they didn't offer them, every single person playing on Jin woujld have thrown up their hands and walked ouit the nearest door.
    Instead...only 95% walked out the nearest door lol. Remember the entire purpose of Jin had been to be an upgrade free server...

So what did PWI do? Well they offered them relatively cheap to everybody - to the Jin folks because they didn't have any and to the Ran folks because the new ones were built on a higher weapon tier. When I say cheap, remember how much the original 4-part upgrades cost to make. At $20 US/part, the new ones were a steal by comparison. Why they continued to offer them for months after the merge completed is (to me) nothing more than taking advantage of tactical profits driven by and market demand.
    "Cheap?" Maybe by Rohan standards...but what most people see is wtf 100+ to make one weapon? Plus what my other gear will ultimately cost...how about I just go buy a couple brand new games that don't involve any pay to win, or go join a sub game with no pay to win instead of paying that "cheap" price for a single pixel item.

Janus is irrevocably broken with all the the attack enhancements everywhere. There is no way in hell these guys will ever be able to balance that pile of slithery snakes.
    The only thing that could rival the stupidity of upgrades is when they went full retard with scrolls. If they never went above 10% scrolls they'd have sold just as many, and the game would have played so much better.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    lol this is stupid. Nerfing blunt mastery would actually still solve the biggest major imbalance of it all. Also actually i would say they did have to promote and upgrade stuff and gear over the years, update the game or how else would've had they kept the game afloat up and running, and exciting to keep their players around? They running business too and definitely would have to grow it as they did at some points and still probably are in ultimately establishing and releasing rohan2 closing then down this one. What's so stupid is that almost the majority people been complaining forever that blunt mastery is ****ed up and needs fixing and all these GMs do is create useless threads asking for "input" and **** and then doing nothing at all. and this one probably wont either anyway. This is hilarious as **** though, they will soon close this **** down and GM makes a thread and expects people to believe they gonna class balance
    I agree with you man. I'm not opposed to them adding new, stronger stuff on occasion...its just the way they went about it was ****ed up. Blunt mastery is a prime example...as stats got inflated it was obvious blunt mastery was scaling in a ridiculous manner...they should have fixed it years ago. Plus the other thing that I think they really ****ed up on was by releasing things that made the next best thing complete garbage. Mainly upgrades...it just amounted to spend hundreds of dollars on a weapon 4x as good as the next best thing, or go **** yourself and quit.

There was times when they actually got it right...like for example going from t5 to glacials. If you had a pro t5 it was still viable. Sure you'd want a pro glacial...but a really good t5 was still better then a junkish glacial. Shiny stones was another example of them getting it right. If you already had a pro high dd glacial...you probably weren't going to gain much forging a new one with shinies...but they were great for bringing up the dd on the low end. It made it so if you did reforge at least your old one was still useful...while it gave you a little room to improve it didn't just instantly move all your current gear to the garbage bin.

Nobody would have complained about power creep if it was done slowly with in game drops and a little money instead of via item mall and hundreds of dollars, and if it was accompanied by occasional skill patches so some of skills that didn't scale well, and the ones that were scaling too well could be adjusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    "Cheap?" Maybe by Rohan standards...but what most people see is wtf 100+ to make one weapon? Plus what my other gear will ultimately cost...how about I just go buy a couple brand new games that don't involve any pay to win, or go join a sub game with no pay to win instead of paying that "cheap" price for a single pixel item.
    Remember back to how much it cost to make 'upgrade v1' what was it - $75 for 2 of the pieces and $90 for the other 2? that's $330 just for parts of a single upgrade. THEN you had to forge them. If you consider spending a total of $80 for all 4 parts of even better upgrades, yeah I would call that dirt cheap in comparison. And trust me plenty of folks bought them including all the core of E2N who came over from Jin.

Do I call it cheap in real life terms? Hell no. You can buy a REAL brand new genuine hand-forged folded carbon steel Katana, including shipping, for less it would cost you to make one a current single 4-piece upgrade pixel sword. I'm not kidding - I actually own one. No those things are only 'cheap' in official Rohan terms and only when comparing them against the cost of the originals.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Remember back to how much it cost to make 'upgrade v1' what was it - $75 for 2 of the pieces and $90 for the other 2? that's $330 just for parts of a single upgrade. THEN you had to forge them. If you consider spending a total of $80 for all 4 parts of even better upgrades, yeah I would call that dirt cheap in comparison. And trust me plenty of folks bought them including all the core of E2N who came over from Jin.

Do I call it cheap in real life terms? Hell no. You can buy a REAL brand new genuine hand-forged folded carbon steel Katana, including shipping, for less it would cost you to make one a current single 4-piece upgrade pixel sword. I'm not kidding - I actually own one. No those things are only 'cheap' in official Rohan terms and only when comparing them against the cost of the originals.
    tho you could buy those with our so called "e-cash", and at those times ppl could sell reg stuff for hihger prices. But still - True. tho again i think those pieces were 3.7k rp and 4.2k which is less than 4.5k a piece now. And epics were 23k rp.
    I also look on this thread skeptically, and can you guys blame me? We did get a lot of promise and stuff about giving our suggestions to help and improve gaming experience, but none of those were fulfilled.

Ask anyone, game was the best pre-crafting/epic/upg/heroic. Just after they've taken out staffs for buffing blunt. Those times when 800 pollution was the shiet! Now with all the inflated stats from accs/weaps/talismans/walters/tropheys/titles/scrolls/ you can wipe with that dmg lvl 30, maybe (if he is not using twins).

We seriously need class balance (why did str scouts/dekans disappear? where are humans/rangers/giants in Boss fights). Why did PPL under assassin effect drop stuff? Where did agi dhans disappear to? it is all stat-inflations. Why do we even have frozen/darkness/divinity/blazing skill in the game. Seriously. It does 0s.

Story short, i also don't believe in miracles after so many let-downs. By this stage I'd call myself an idiot for believing in changes after 3 shams. Sadly but all the stuff ppl suggested were turned upside down, thrown in the faces of playerbase and given a taste of urine in such a way, that the "upside down thing" seemed nothing compared to what was to come.

Karazy or w/e your nickname is (at this point im alrdy too given up on everything in here to actually look up how your name is actually written just to get on somebody's good side and maybe be Heard), don't take it personally. people were fooled too many times to just believe in actual Balancing and suggestions to be fulfilled in such a manner as players would like it to be. Tell US ALL please what are you going to change for 100% on what are you working atm, and do you have the power to do as you like concerning this matter, or is it that the last word will be after PWI CEO? And we all know what that last word sounds like.
    Last edited by Demonic6000; 06-01-2015 at 06:34 AM.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    I agree with you man. I'm not opposed to them adding new, stronger stuff on occasion...its just the way they went about it was ****ed up. Blunt mastery is a prime example...as stats got inflated it was obvious blunt mastery was scaling in a ridiculous manner...they should have fixed it years ago. Plus the other thing that I think they really ****ed up on was by releasing things that made the next best thing complete garbage. Mainly upgrades...it just amounted to spend hundreds of dollars on a weapon 4x as good as the next best thing, or go **** yourself and quit.

There was times when they actually got it right...like for example going from t5 to glacials. If you had a pro t5 it was still viable. Sure you'd want a pro glacial...but a really good t5 was still better then a junkish glacial. Shiny stones was another example of them getting it right. If you already had a pro high dd glacial...you probably weren't going to gain much forging a new one with shinies...but they were great for bringing up the dd on the low end. It made it so if you did reforge at least your old one was still useful...while it gave you a little room to improve it didn't just instantly move all your current gear to the garbage bin.

Nobody would have complained about power creep if it was done slowly with in game drops and a little money instead of via item mall and hundreds of dollars, and if it was accompanied by occasional skill patches so some of skills that didn't scale well, and the ones that were scaling too well could be adjusted.
    Yea i understand ya. Though their money hunger is real. but when you look at how poor this game population is it kind of makes sense why. Even most of the stupid online games have about much more than rohan does lol. Rohan population is THAT small. and karazy got it by now, blunt mastery fix needs to be implemented at least for the little while of a no freaking broken blunt goddamn mastery before they take this whole show down and release v2. I wonder who's gonna go onto that though of those who spent ****ton of 1000s of dollars on this one? lmfao!!!!!!!! Fix blunt mastery if you think you can karazy plox.

Do I call it cheap in real life terms? Hell no. You can buy a REAL brand new genuine hand-forged folded carbon steel Katana, including shipping, for less it would cost you to make one a current single 4-piece upgrade pixel sword. I'm not kidding - I actually own one.
    lol

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Story short, i also don't believe in miracles after so many let-downs. By this stage I'd call myself an idiot for believing in changes after 3 shams. Sadly but all the stuff ppl suggested were turned upside down, thrown in the faces of playerbase and given a taste of urine in such a way, that the "upside down thing" seemed nothing compared to what was to come.
    We know what's going to happen. Monday GM will be like THANKS FOR INPUT GUYS LOCKING THREAD NOW...and then in a couple weeks they will announce another upcoming pay to win event...even though the results of the poll and discussion in this thread show the biggest thing people want to see is a balance patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    up till they made this thread u were still arguing like an idiot that blunt mastery is ok and it is that people just never legit "pushed their chars to their max capabilities" basically the same bullcrap this other E2N retard is trying to say. when the fact is blunt mastery doubledips and incredibly broken.
    You are wrong I never said anything to that tune.

I have said many many many times that the other classes are NOT as hopeless as certain posters on the forum would like you to believe they were. Which is where that remark about people pushing their chars to the max comes from. I dont see this to be the case anymore with the upg2.0 increased DD and the 300-400k health pool chars that are floating around. Realistically at this point I would say you can forget about class imbalance because the game itself is not balanced.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 05-31-2015 at 07:11 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

@Karazy
    We need to see posts of the upcoming projects and plans to know if you guys are even remotely doing what we are asking/need in this game because WE don't trust GMs anymore(Sadly).
    Blunt Mastery Fix now before anything else.
    The games life depends on it.

After that we can talk about any other fixes, balance(Class Balancing Talisman?, Skill nerf or Boost), Caps the game needs.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

My exact ideas wouldn't be right for the official server but I've been banging on about the balance way back to the old phpBB forum and was constantly put down for it.

But in the end, sorry to say, I'm always right

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast