View Poll Results: Which of our current projects would you be MOST interested in seeing prioritized?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Game Balancing (Skill Improvement/Changes)!

35 64.81%
  • Game Balancing (Damage Formula Rework for PvP + PvE)!

32 59.26%
  • New Boss Monster w/ New Drops + Improved AI!

9 16.67%
  • New PvP Item Sets (Armors/Weapons) obtainable through PVP/Dungeons!

3 5.56%
  • New Item Sets (Armors/Weapons)!

2 3.70%
  • New Dungeons/Maps (Including Renewal of Old Content)!

10 18.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Commoner
    Upgrades are bad.

1. They made farming for weapons absolutely pointless. Thanks for giving me one less thing to do when I log on, and for making a chunk of all future gear drop updates pointless.

2. The attack speed is over kill. The game runs like **** and isn't made for that kind of sustained speed. Plus the balance issues it causes...like people cry about dhan's SA...it wouldn't boost nearly as much if people didn't swing so fast.

3. 100% damage drop is stupid. If this was intended as some kind of dumb counter for templars...they really should have just fixed blunt mastery. They should do what I suggested earlier...cap single wielders at 70% dd and dual at 90% dd...solve the problem of 100dd and unobtainable dd armor pieces at the same time...nothing better than 2 birds with one stone.

4. This game isn't worth spending hundreds of dollars on a single weapon, especially since they made shiny options game parlor only lol. At this point I'm sure the devs are smart enough to notice a trend with decreasing upgrade sales. They've already sold the majority of what they are going too...meanwhile tons of people quit over them, and I'm sure noobs quit as soon as they realize how much just a weapon cost. If they had any sense at all they'd do what I said earlier and practically give upgrades away. Would you rather have people buying scrolls, costumes, and rolling rings, or people just laughing at 200 dollar weapons and going to play another game? I don't care if you agree with me on this or not, because if they don't do anything about it you can all have fun flexing your e-peens beating on the same dozen retards with your over priced weapons every night. Even if I was stupid enough to buy one, I'd still prefer other people get them at 90% off six months down the road so at least I have someone to play with lol...it makes a hell of a lot more sense then lording over a dead server on the verge of shutting down.

Now I'll make a list of the good things about upgrades...

1. People lasted a few more hits against templars with the extra dd...even though the massive discrepancy in damage output between classes still exists....oh wait...that's not even good...they just put a band aid over a wound that won't heal and a bunch of suckers bit for it

2. Most of the PH server migrants quit shortly after we absorbed them because an upgrade was like a months income for them. English or GTFO...we didn't want them here anyhow, right?

Dont sell upg weps anymore. Make new options stones - double triple status with possible outcome around upg wep status. Ppl then have farm weapon parts and forge them , add status they want and Ynk makes money from option stones which should cost 2-3k rps each or so . Ppl busy farming forging trying get best parts and makes there unique weps equal to upg.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    It saddens me that you feel this way. Rohan 2( They even let me name it, hehe!) won't be out for a while, at least an international version anyway. Besides, I am going to put just as much energy into making that a great game as I am putting into this one to make IT a great game, again. I have several older players messaging me, curious about the direction the game is heading, offering me their opinions, thoughts and insights. I am researching my own information, but respecting the valid knowledge that my player base has and offers to me as well. I may not be able to make this as popular as it was in it's prime, but I certainly will try my best to do so.

Thank you to the players taking the time to vote, and to post their suggestions, opinions, and ideas. That is what I wanted with this poll. I'll probably leave it up for another week and take it down, so please continue with the votes!

See you in game!
    then what? will you at least fix blunt mastery as proposed? or will you just rack up one more thread of those where you guys promised game balancing and done nothing?

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by steelblue View Post
    Dont sell upg weps anymore. Make new options stones - double triple status with possible outcome around upg wep status. Ppl then have farm weapon parts and forge them , add status they want and Ynk makes money from option stones which should cost 2-3k rps each or so . Ppl busy farming forging trying get best parts and makes there unique weps equal to upg.
    *yawn* So when you fail 6 times trying to forge something you can end up spending 200 dollars on a weapon. Let's just replace upgrades with something equally as expensive because we love a dead server!

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    It'd probably be better if you stayed away...look how it turned out last time the devs listened to people like you when you were begging for more upgrades and a server merge lol. That turned out to be a big boon for the game, eh? What it cost, like 98% of the Jin population + some Ran people who just didn't feel like spending hundreds more on new weapons when PW couldn't even give a balance patch lol.

Right from the start, if they want to balance classes, start with the most ****ed up, templars, and work from there. Starting anywhere else would be like putting a band aid on a paper cut while your bleeding out from a stab wound.
    You say that fixing this game needs less of me? I say its the opposite. Its cute how you wana try to blame me for the recent shortfalls do you forget what happened last time playwith listened to "the rest of the community"????????????? how many ppl play isen? oh nono we dont wana talk about isen the community is never wrong its exactly what they wanted amirite? Playwith takes perfectly good ideas and ****s them up for short term monetization thats not my fault and its not the community's fault either.

Playwith has full proposals from me (or at least I hope they got into the right hands...) that outline:
    -How to fix various parts of this game (class balance, farming balance, epic/upg problem, gear problem, gear progression/powercreep, guild politics and full events)
    -The tools required to put these proposals into action
    -Full outline on who benefits from what (split into 3 groups; farmer, whale and average player)
    -Pricing guide
    -Simulation scenarios with different assumptions

Also the server merge was absolutely necessary unless you were banking on rohan closing down. You had 2 servers with no pvp do you think ppl are gonna pay when theres no pvp? And even after the merge e2n was trying to lick boob's ass is that my fault too? E2N and Boobs are both passive aggressive **** guilds. Luckily theres a cherbear that has the magical power to make ppl grow a pair or rohan would have closed right after the server merge.

Ishi is a drama queen and wants to take credit for whatever rohan knowledge I have (cmon those spreadsheets were not THAT informative) the **** I know about this game I know from playing this game actually no-lifing this game for almost 7 years. Ishi is a smart guy dont get me wrong and I have seen some of his ideas which are not only cool but unique.

Consider this no-bull**** post #1 because I doubt theres anything left for you to yap about (that would be constructive at least)

EDIT: LOL it censors out your name ishi haha
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 05-29-2015 at 10:40 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Game would be nice and grow up
    Just... the dupper like you don't dupe items more
    What you was did on Jin just don't do it here on Jainus... and everything will be grow up to better way
    feeling sad for you ;/
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    We had this in 2010.
    We had this in 2012 and again in 2013.

2014 was the big year.

Now it's 2015 and here we are again.

Dayum strellan, your balance threads per each class are still up.
    Divinity, jin, Isen, jainus..How many more servers will we get that will fix this for us? How many times should we reroll our characters?

The only ones gaining anything from that is the company, not us.we don't even get the joy of playing it, go figure.

Edit: the idea behind the Isen server wasn't actually too bad. To be fair, it had much promise and sounded like a great alternative for those willing to start over again from scratch. Yet, somehow, PlayWith managed to have it turn out worse than all their previous mishaps. I'm not even sure how they manage that. Is it on purpose, or really by accident? Are they really lacking the competence that much?
    What makes them think we are going to be eager for YET ANOTHER one of their solutions - which will most likely just end up even worse than everything they have done before. Anything they do end up worse than the issue they are trying to solve.

How is that even possible?? I couldn't do it if I tried it.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 05-30-2015 at 07:19 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    We had this in 2010.
    We had this in 2012 and again in 2013.

2014 was the big year.

Now it's 2015 and here we are again.

Dayum strellan, your balance threads per each class are still up.
    Divinity, jin, jainus..How many more servers will we get that will fix this for us? How many times should we reroll our characters?

The only ones gaining anything from that is the company, not us.we don't even get the joy of playing it, go figure.

Edit: the idea behind the Isen server wasn't actually too bad. To be fair, it had much promise and sounded like a great alternative for those willing to start over again from scratch. Yet, somehow, PlayWith managed to have it turn out worse than all their previous mishaps. I'm not even sure how they manage that. Is it on purpose, or really by accident? Are they really lacking the competence that much?
    What makes them think we are going to be eager for YET ANOTHER one of their solutions - which will most likely just end up even worse than everything they have done before. Anything they do end up worse than the issue they are trying to solve.

How is that even possible?? I couldn't do it if I tried it.

Its no secret that this game has two models that will always work:

1: Fresh start & Honeymoon phase (a new server a new class blabla come try rohan again!) this brings ppl old and new back to rohan with pipe dreams of getting the right start and becoming the best lots of scrolls and packs and ****.

2: Post honeymoon phase pay2win promos. Gotta do something to end the honeymoon phase and thats where this part comes in :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    It was dead on arrival. Why wasn't Jin working at the time? Mainly because of blunt mastery...so what did they do...they made a more expensive Jin with slightly weaker accessories and nerfed glacials...which everyone BUT templars tended to use lol.. They literally did nothing to fix any of the games major problems and people fell for it. I can proudly say...I've never logged on to Isen because as soon as they announced what the server was going to be I knew it would end up dead as soon as a few people got geared temps and people realized they were fooled.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I actually did

I went through all the server merges there have been since OB, got to Divinity, got to Isen.. done all but Jainus. Yet, somehow, after all these years - I'm expected to just say: hey, cool, some GM is going to change the world, I'm in! .. and frowned upon when I'm less than enthusiastic.
    What is even more annoying, is that I'm supposed to feel greatful for it.

Maybe it's just me, but yes - I'm slightly 'upset'.
    Is it noticeable?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast