View Poll Results: Which of our current projects would you be MOST interested in seeing prioritized?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Game Balancing (Skill Improvement/Changes)!

35 64.81%
  • Game Balancing (Damage Formula Rework for PvP + PvE)!

32 59.26%
  • New Boss Monster w/ New Drops + Improved AI!

9 16.67%
  • New PvP Item Sets (Armors/Weapons) obtainable through PVP/Dungeons!

3 5.56%
  • New Item Sets (Armors/Weapons)!

2 3.70%
  • New Dungeons/Maps (Including Renewal of Old Content)!

10 18.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    lol they aren't, the ship has sailed already. "Game balancing" is dead in the water. They're about to release rohan2 and shut this one down lol. lol he's probably just posted this for the sake of it just like that DD poll thread, and to milk out the two bastards still spending in before they finally shut it down.
    It saddens me that you feel this way. Rohan 2( They even let me name it, hehe!) won't be out for a while, at least an international version anyway. Besides, I am going to put just as much energy into making that a great game as I am putting into this one to make IT a great game, again. I have several older players messaging me, curious about the direction the game is heading, offering me their opinions, thoughts and insights. I am researching my own information, but respecting the valid knowledge that my player base has and offers to me as well. I may not be able to make this as popular as it was in it's prime, but I certainly will try my best to do so.

Thank you to the players taking the time to vote, and to post their suggestions, opinions, and ideas. That is what I wanted with this poll. I'll probably leave it up for another week and take it down, so please continue with the votes!

See you in game!

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Rohan 2( They even let me name it, hehe!)
    Oh honey.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    It saddens me that you feel this way. Rohan 2( They even let me name it, hehe!) won't be out for a while, at least an international version anyway. Besides, I am going to put just as much energy into making that a great game as I am putting into this one to make IT a great game, again. I have several older players messaging me, curious about the direction the game is heading, offering me their opinions, thoughts and insights. I am researching my own information, but respecting the valid knowledge that my player base has and offers to me as well. I may not be able to make this as popular as it was in it's prime, but I certainly will try my best to do so.

Thank you to the players taking the time to vote, and to post their suggestions, opinions, and ideas. That is what I wanted with this poll. I'll probably leave it up for another week and take it down, so please continue with the votes!

See you in game!

I'm not willing to be rude or anything..

But if you wanted the input of "several older players" who actually gave a damn about this game - and i'm not talking about some random duper on his pink unicorn - perhaps stop deleting thousands of posts and, instead, read them. As we have put numerous effort, time and thought in "fixes", suggestions and ideas time after time all over again.
    Not entirely sure what you're expecting from us; shall we re-iterate, re-invent, or just copy-paste the whole shebang for your convenience?

I'm still quite wondering if this is just some sadistic joke on us or if it is actual genuine.. To be honest, at this stage, I'm not quite sure which of the two would be worst.

Saying I'm actually one of those players who always gave the company the benefit of the doubt. I suppose people can vouch for that - but trop is too much, as we say here in Belgium.
    But hey, let the poll's come, just don't expect enthusiastic wall-o-texts full of tips and tricks.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 05-29-2015 at 01:18 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I'm still quite wondering if this is just some sadistic joke on us or if it is actual genuine.. To be honest, at this stage, I'm not quite sure which of the two would be worst.
    We're not the only ones feeling like this >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I'm not willing to be rude or anything..

But if you wanted the input of "several older players" who actually gave a damn about this game - and i'm not talking about some random duper on his pink unicorn - perhaps stop deleting thousands of posts and, instead, read them. As we have put numerous effort, time and thought in "fixes", suggestions and ideas time after time all over again.
    Not entirely sure what you're expecting from us; shall we re-iterate, re-invent, or just copy-paste the whole shebang for your convenience?

Saying I'm actually one of those players who always gave the company the benefit of the doubt. I suppose people can vouch for that - but trop is too much, as we say here in Belgium.
    But hey, let the poll's come, just don't expect enthusiastic wall-o-texts full of tips and tricks.
    Oh EaglePhoenix.. I understand you are upset about losing your ridiculous amount of posts, you have been pretty vocal about that. Let's take a step back and assess the situation properly, yes?

You assume that I am going and deleting thousands of posts, yours or otherwise. I ask you a simple question, what benefit do I get out of deleting old posts? I have been called out on actively deleting posts, sure, but by whom? By forum trolls who are now banned, because I DON'T have the time to read through every forum thread, deleting pointless and/or negative posts. I'm actually busy with a myriad of different activities: reading old threads, compiling evidence for my cases, redesigning the website, working with my team on tickets, coming up with new event ideas; the list goes on and on.

I understand you have been hurt in the past, and trust is not something that should be given lightly. These old posts you are talking about, I have not seen yet, but I am sure I will find these pearls amidst the plethora of other, more pointless posts in our forum history. I assure you that I am not "trolling" anybody. I am here to work as hard as I can for my players, and to provide them with a gaming experience I can be PROUD of providing. You can find me in Limestone occasionally, as I like to take breaks from projects that I'm working on, to spend time with the people I am working so hard for and (hopefully) with. I could really talk about this kind of stuff all day, but actions speak louder than words, so I try my best to keep focused on my tasks at hand. All I can ask from you is to give me the benefit of the doubt, and TRY to trust me, and know that I am here to help my players.

See you in game!

Banned
    Oh EaglePhoenix.. I understand you are upset about losing your ridiculous amount of posts, you have been pretty vocal about that. Let's take a step back and assess the situation properly, yes?

You assume that I am going and deleting thousands of posts, yours or otherwise. I ask you a simple question, what benefit do I get out of deleting old posts? I have been called out on actively deleting posts, sure, but by whom? By forum trolls who are now banned, because I DON'T have the time to read through every forum thread, deleting pointless and/or negative posts. I'm actually busy with a myriad of different activities: reading old threads, compiling evidence for my cases, redesigning the website, working with my team on tickets, coming up with new event ideas; the list goes on and on.

I understand you have been hurt in the past, and trust is not something that should be given lightly. These old posts you are talking about, I have not seen yet, but I am sure I will find these pearls amidst the plethora of other, more pointless posts in our forum history. I assure you that I am not "trolling" anybody. I am here to work as hard as I can for my players, and to provide them with a gaming experience I can be PROUD of providing. You can find me in Limestone occasionally, as I like to take breaks from projects that I'm working on, to spend time with the people I am working so hard for and (hopefully) with. I could really talk about this kind of stuff all day, but actions speak louder than words, so I try my best to keep focused on my tasks at hand. All I can ask from you is to give me the benefit of the doubt, and TRY to trust me, and know that I am here to help my players.

See you in game!
    YNK GM's have posted these kind of threads of promise of balance or change at least 15 times in the past. So forgive us if we frankly.........don't believe anything you say. I'm not exaggerating on that 15+ times they've pulled this crap on forums with nothing to be done.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    YNK GM's have posted these kind of threads of promise of balance or change at least 15 times in the past. So forgive us if we frankly.........don't believe anything you say. I'm not exaggerating on that 15+ times they've pulled this crap on forums with nothing to be done.
    Lol...this is so true. Every time GM's have done this in the past, people have given a lot of good suggestions, and all we'd get out of it was more pay to win crap. Even just looking at this thread...everyone but one person who bothered to post agrees blunt mastery needs fixed...will it get done? NOPE...because an overwhelming majority of players have been saying this for years and it still hasn't gotten done.

hello karazy, the problem isnīt if we believe in you or not, as you said actions speak louder than words, this isnt the first time a GM makes poll or thread About the game for suggestions, too many players given good ideas and nothing was implemented, Rohan is a business and PWI isnt here to make us happy, is only make money and ensure that the biggest spenders continue doing it(Templars), you could have a lot of good ideas and enthusiasm, but you arent who take the decision to maker changes in rohan, CEO of PWI make it,you work is only implement this decisions.

we doesn't need new events or new weapons, armor, rings, or boss, we want is a simple game as it was in 2008-2009 before giant class patch, where everyone had opportunity to kill other player without no matter what class you are, anyway it cant be applied in we current server alive.
    Last edited by Vinko; 05-29-2015 at 04:39 PM.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Someone, take my keyboard away from me.

Please, I cannot hold the urge much longer.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

See you in game!
    I am so glad that [GM]Karazy is such a kind and understanding GM that he gives second chances to people that probably don't deserve them.
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 05-29-2015 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Fixed~
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast