View Poll Results: Which of our current projects would you be MOST interested in seeing prioritized?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Game Balancing (Skill Improvement/Changes)!

35 64.81%
  • Game Balancing (Damage Formula Rework for PvP + PvE)!

32 59.26%
  • New Boss Monster w/ New Drops + Improved AI!

9 16.67%
  • New PvP Item Sets (Armors/Weapons) obtainable through PVP/Dungeons!

3 5.56%
  • New Item Sets (Armors/Weapons)!

2 3.70%
  • New Dungeons/Maps (Including Renewal of Old Content)!

10 18.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    @Karazy
    This Please make all these changes in game as soon as possible they are all great, but make sure to give some small info of the changes being made because this last change(Achievement System) is terrible. Achievement System should have items that are unobtainable in game like Opaniels/Talis/Chimeras(Weapon, Accessory and set) high stat option stones for crafted weapons and maybe socket costumes.
    I also don't like the new Achievement system. If this got implemented, a lot of players will have a reason to stay in this game.

I voted for:
    Game Balancing (Skill Improvement/Changes)!
    Game Balancing (Damage Formula Rework for PvP + PvE)!
    New Boss Monster w/ New Drops + Improved AI!

Essentially if the PvP was more balanced it would be a significant improvement, but you'll need to give something else to do as well because as of now PvP is pretty much for high levels, lower levels are afk on Hunter Kit because these days leveling is just a mindless, boring, necessary grind. Come up with something which could make normal leveling fun again, and more rewarding than afking while on HK (which essentially means they are not playing the game), because new players will be low levels (unless they buy characters) and there is not much for them to do. Improved AI for all monsters + perhaps some increased rates of XP and maybe rare drops if the player is not using HK. Also make regular monsters stronger.

Also why not some free stuff events like the Merchant Soul deletion and Ultimate Angler Challenge in the mean time, which require no online presence of the GM-s and little input from you if you have scripts to automate checks.
    Last edited by bosshunt; 05-28-2015 at 11:48 AM.

The way to fix blunt mastery is to disallow Melee-modifying scrolls and items to work against melee derived from magic attack. If you are going to play a templar, you are building Int and magic attack. So fine - convert Magic to Melee with blunt, but stop double-dipping templar damage with modifiers affecting both magic and melee attack. Pick one.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    about those people who QQIng about Temp and Blunt

Dekan with Full IM +18 rings can 1 shot temps
    Dhan full IM +18 rings can rape temps
    Noir can **** temps
    Guard fully IM can Rape Temp

Every char have advantage and Yea temp is the most OP class but if u payed same money people pay on temp on another class it will be OP too

I tested Dhan / Dekan / Noir / Guard if u geared them with END game gears they will be away better than temps ,
    Dhan have Storm Asult / Sprint / Poush / 4 Stuns / Silence it will end up with the temp dead if both of them have same gear
    Dekan if he is fully IM he can 1 shot temp easy + he can tank temp he have Dragon Skin + Heal + Sleep
    Noir ****ing OP can rape temps easy
    Guard have Stone skin Dual weapons with 9x DD if he same geared as Temp he would kill him and temp have no chance to kill him
    i Tested Gaint Just INT Gaint and it do away more dmg than Temps
    Warlocks can kill temps with mirror

every char have advantage Its Team pvp game not solo game and temps is a must in the game
    if u spent as much as temp on another class it will be Equal to temp
    noirs are 1 shot by dekans so who care
    dekans ffs/dffs always gets resisted
    dhan people glitch into their sealing square and debuff them, and gm's don't ban for it
    dex guard just vacuum or stun, (also works on dhan)
    temp is too op. nerf plox

about those people who QQIng about Temp and Blunt

Dekan with Full IM +18 rings can 1 shot temps
    Dhan full IM +18 rings can rape temps
    Noir can **** temps
    Guard fully IM can Rape Temp

Every char have advantage and Yea temp is the most OP class but if u payed same money people pay on temp on another class it will be OP too

I tested Dhan / Dekan / Noir / Guard if u geared them with END game gears they will be away better than temps ,
    Dhan have Storm Asult / Sprint / Poush / 4 Stuns / Silence it will end up with the temp dead if both of them have same gear
    Dekan if he is fully IM he can 1 shot temp easy + he can tank temp he have Dragon Skin + Heal + Sleep
    Noir ****ing OP can rape temps easy
    Guard have Stone skin Dual weapons with 9x DD if he same geared as Temp he would kill him and temp have no chance to kill him
    i Tested Gaint Just INT Gaint and it do away more dmg than Temps
    Warlocks can kill temps with mirror

every char have advantage Its Team pvp game not solo game and temps is a must in the game
    if u spent as much as temp on another class it will be Equal to temp
    Still u play TEMP meaning its most op

Dear GM's,

There are many things that should be balanced in this game, old classed and new classes. Templars still hit massive dmg and can counter every other old classes in rohan, they can stun, root, debuff, reflect, detect and have a very short cd on a stun/root release skill. Fast said they have the possibility to kill/counter every old class. Reduce their dmg or make them more vulnerable for other skills. Noir's Rear Blast is partly bugged and is way to strong, together with other skills a Noir is partly invisible and able to kill every class while there's no counter for them, they have the shortest cd on reflect so 50% of the time they're reflected, beside that for 40 secs they wont retrieve any dmg, able to kill anything in their way with a few rear blast skills and a 20 sec stun so they can cast ref+coat then stun 20 sec and again ref so they won'r be stopped for at least 1 min straight. Then there's their dmg that's close to that of temps with the amount of buffs they can gather and self buffs they can get so much % str and melee. And debuff wont work since they're on ref for 50% of the time. Other classes are way outclassed, as I play myself as a ranger, I hardly do any dmg, not even in combo I can do sufficient dmg to even drop someone's half HP, equally geared dhan's/dekan's/temp's/other dps chars can easily beat me if I don't watch out. A ranger combo was in the past very risky to use, get stunned/get debuffed or just be killed while casting it due the root status we suffer but it easily kill someone when casted right, 1 vs 1 rangers had the ability to win and lose. Nowadays I don't even deal enough dmg to even half some HP, our only counter is to run fast and stay safe but we can't fight back, ranger combo should be improved and never have been nerfed, bring it back the way it was and make ppl fear a ranger's combo, like ppl fear a noir's Rear Blast bcz it's just so strong. The base dmg is also horrific, with such a slow atk spd dmg should be way more, we're highly affected by pdef and with Rumir's anti crit buff 24/7 our crits are worth nothing anymore so we can't rely on that. Ranger's have been become more of a supportive class than the real old killer's class, with silence shot, anti pot and wf they can assist pt members to take out a target while they can't by them self. It's sad so try so hard on a race that I actually love to play but can't see any to almost none improvement no matter what gears are available.
    Take an example from the event server, rangers were so strong bcz of all the low dd on the given weapons, a ranger's combo could drop 2 fully geared chars if cast well timed, but 1 stun and it was all over for them, the risk of playing but it makes it fun! Another point abt Rangers are the defensive capabilities, they got 1 stun/root release with a 3 min cd, I mean c'mon...it's not like immunity or sth, it's 1 single release spell with a huge cd, make the cd like temps skill, why would they have 30 sec cd skill AND ref while rangers have to deal with 1 release skill with a huge cd? With all new long distance skills for melee classes it's not hard to catch a ranger and **** them up without them running away, which is the only reason they have any use/chance on survival. So GM's plz do sth abt rangers, plz improve them so they're as fearful as they were back in the days, give them their title of killers back and improve 1 unbalance in this game already.
    Fix the ranger, improve the fun to play!^^

just delete all DD armors since DD Option is only for weapon not for armors and it was a mistake and u should fix it ,
    or make max DD for ELF / Half Elf / DarkElf / Dekan / Dhan / Classes is 75 % Total effect that u get from Weapon + armor
    LOOOOOOL this guy talking about event in-game where ppl gained it, WHY NO TALKING ABOUT BOSSDROP RING BOOSTED ILLEGALLY IN "JIN COMPENSATION" USING SUPPORT ABUSE, THIS IF IS WAS A MISTAKE.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, don´t waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

chúc cả nhà ngày mới tốt lành nhé

Quote Originally Posted by mcguire611911 View Post
    chúc cả nhà ngày mới tốt lành nhé
    yeah... what he said...
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Oh they can balance the game if they really were interested in doing that. problem is that all the big spender players that are currently happy with the game as it is now will get so disgusted when they can't 1-2 shot everything in sight that they will pack up their wallets and finally leave. Not a scenario that PWI is interested in seeking.

The only place they can do real balancing is a brand new server that is not already populated by a horde of power-mad idiots that feel Templurers are and should be the only real DPS ion the game.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast