+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Archievement update ?

Wtf ses 30 days. 10.000 points ?
    Before maint. this ses cost 1.200 points !!

and we will lose points after even lose? lose alll points? lol DUMB mant stuff like super spending 0.o and nub stuffs OMG wtf is that mant? i wanna now if game realy care of that game or just shut down game and give the money off people off this game OMG do we pay for nub puts evvent nub like this one??? we pay for playing a good game not for that omg de we will lose all points on Archievement?

Since YNK (Playwith) made Archivement Point for exchange items i think almost 2 years
    Items was good before.. some ppl use point to get unique stone, 7s, scroll, shiny stone

But right now.............. it very very very bad
    only 6 useless items there and expensive point

Quote Originally Posted by catiasantos View Post
    and we will lose points after even lose? lose alll points? lol DUMB mant stuff like super spending 0.o and nub stuffs OMG wtf is that mant? i wanna now if game realy care of that game or just shut down game and give the money off people off this game OMG do we pay for nub puts evvent nub like this one??? we pay for playing a good game not for that omg de we will lose all points on Archievement?
    OMG wut? @.@

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    OMG wut? @.@
    That was my reaction on the new achievement items. It seems they don't like players having free stuff by playing the game...
    ...oh wait HK is playing the game and I am not lol
    Yet another big disappointment. Hope they leave Rohanopoly always on or they wont see me playing.
    Looks like ill be having an iRohan Break if this keeps happening.

Edit: I sent a ticket explaining why this system nerf is bad. Hope it gets fixed, somehow.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 05-27-2015 at 08:26 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Achievement points now is totaly useless there is no reason now to login 10 hrs a day to gain 30 points.those items now in Achievement system is realy disappointment to all dedicated gamers.i remember one thread on this forum from Gm saying she will gonna "TONED DOWN" the items in rohanopoly but I was never imagine that even in Achievement system is affected by her TONED DOWN.Game now tonning down not upgrading!i hope this action will help the game for better not for worst....

10 000 points for stupid ses when you can reach 60 per day... soo you need play 167 days for 1 ses great deal

LMAO i only reach 9k points since they put this achievement points 10k for 30 days? ^_^ i'm soo roodeee
    Last edited by AzTeC; 05-27-2015 at 11:24 AM. Reason: BIGSORRY

Well look another thing they have completely fuked up and now it useless to play just like this game.Would the last person to play rohan plz turn out the lights.

You can make a bunch of lvl40 Giants and farm the lvl40 ses quests all day long not to mention the Trinitys can make it to lvl50 in 15mints thats even faster ses farming. Pfft I loled really hard at 10k for a ses. Maybe a 100% aes was meant to be there and its just an error?
    They should at least make as a price Opaniel weapon of choice again like the first time it was introduced. That was a price worth working for.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!