+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    @Irene
    could you bring back Walter medal +6 for 20k points? And I thought daily logins were supposed to be 30 points not 10 or 20 ;o
    Achievement System would be updated on the next (3 weeks later from now) maintenance.
    I'm working on Birth day costume now.
    I'll never get tired of you

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Eirene, Karazy and Sineida..
    Can you all please look how bad achievement system looks like now? 10,000 points for ases wtf lol, game is not even worth logging anymore because it's dead and now you guys are gonna make it worse because the "new" prizes are just bad and hard to be obtained. Ain't no one got time for that 167 days just to get 30 days ases lmao.

Does YNK think that all items in game should only be obtained through $$$? Don't even use Rohanopoly as an excuse cuz that game always have issues everytime you guys release it lol.
    Yeah that's why I removed some conditions to redeem Free coin of Rohanopoly.
    We'll keep change Item table of Achievement system as I left at another comment.
    However, I can't say the point prices now. But it would be based on how much you guys have points at that moment
    I'll never get tired of you