+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    10 000 points for stupid ses when you can reach 60 per day... soo you need play 167 days for 1 ses great deal
    167 days, I can't even play that much! </3

Yeah, change the rewards for achievement system. Make them like they were before. Put some Stones like forging for 600 points like it used to be. And point some rewards like Walter medal +6 for 20k points like it used to be, same as the pet food. Make the achievement system like it used to be before.
    Thank you.
    Retired/Quit status.

Banned
    umm.........change the achievement page back??? what is this stupid a.ss sh,it

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Yeah, change the rewards for achievement system. Make them like they were before. Put some Stones like forging for 600 points like it used to be. And point some rewards like Walter medal +6 for 20k points like it used to be, same as the pet food. Make the achievement system like it used to be before.
    Thank you.
    They prolly won't change it back to the previous state with Walters +6 since people would abuse it by constantly transferring lvl 115 +10 characters to redeem free points. As for the Isen server the old prizes were fine since it never had a reward system for levels.........playwith inc apparently was to lazy to try and balance the achievement system for each server and just applied the same system to both servers lol.

chúc cả nhà ngày mới tốt lành nhé

Ye you should say we gona fcuk up achivement system not "We go na make new" haha that is nothing new... and if you wanna make cash is good to put Talis and Opianels weapons... they are useless for Jainus but if someone wanan them for Isen they must pay for + it... its not soo hard to make cash all is up to you LOL

Banned
    bumping this thread karazy talks about fuc.king fixing and making the game better then does this sh.it ? GG

lmao.. i ownder if some1 will even use this broken archievement system .. It used to had a point doing 1 dung 1 ash a day nd getting points .
    i have checked my points 1 hr before maint , it was 980 . i did ash/dung/etc every day for 30 all stat tali (1000 points) , and ofc with my luck they took it away xD

OMG! Seriously? Let me check it myself. Sheesh.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    OMG! Seriously? Let me check it myself. Sheesh.
    Yup it is. How are you btw?