+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    nothing new..i lose my ring..i dont rem exactly what i give for that mace but i was so happy to get a mace with that good stats..and if u read a little up u will see what high dep told me..is my fault cuz i dont dream cuz that ia a PH item and was forbiden)

And btw...rate of that **** arrendal to transmute is zero i think..5 fails to try transmute a arrendal..is imposible i spend all my money for nothig...someone know a trick or dont know when is high rate..cuz i dont have nothing more to sell..las chance is quest lvl 105 to get a arrendal transm stone

lol bro all know about ph gears .....but you dont... i think u trade it to try ur lucky ^^

Quote Originally Posted by KingAndreeas View Post
    And btw...rate of that **** arrendal to transmute is zero i think..5 fails to try transmute a arrendal..is imposible i spend all my money for nothig...someone know a trick or dont know when is high rate..cuz i dont have nothing more to sell..las chance is quest lvl 105 to get a arrendal transm stone
    good luck with that lol
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by KingAndreeas View Post
    nothing new..i lose my ring..i dont rem exactly what i give for that mace but i was so happy to get a mace with that good stats..and if u read a little up u will see what high dep told me..is my fault cuz i dont dream cuz that ia a PH item and was forbiden)
    I just checked it was item from PH which weren't allowed to trade.
    Last edited by sjwester99; 10-27-2015 at 03:55 PM.