+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    @KingAndreas
    Well what can i say if you didnt screeshot the trading and reported it on ticket the moment you say it was too good to be true -_-
    Thats why i preffer buying on kiosk with crones rather than trading. Too risky. GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I blame PWI for this. They created those weapons from scratch when these players were migrating over. The migrated equipment was meant for the migrated character's use only. Not any other character. Setting the "Bind on Equip" attribute would have character-bound these items so they could not be traded, sold or even passed around on the same account just like one of the Junior Upgrade IM weapons.

PWI knows about that attribute every bit as well as I do. They have used it for other things. I am not sure what 3was going thru their heads when they migrated all these people over, put all t6hose restrictions on then, but didn't bother to use the facilities available to them to ensure it.

Yes Karazy - Bandit is being negative again because frankly I can't think of anything positive to say about this.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    I blame PWI for this. They created those weapons from scratch when these players were migrating over. The migrated equipment was meant for the migrated character's use only. Not any other character. Setting the "Bind on Equip" attribute would have character-bound these items so they could not be traded, sold or even passed around on the same account just like one of the Junior Upgrade IM weapons.

PWI knows about that attribute every bit as well as I do. They have used it for other things. I am not sure what 3was going thru their heads when they migrated all these people over, put all t6hose restrictions on then, but didn't bother to use the facilities available to them to ensure it.

Yes Karazy - Bandit is being negative again because frankly I can't think of anything positive to say about this.
    Yup like Ferkhan weapons but it was kind of pointless making them(Ferkhans) binded when they are the same as Talis >.>
    Sometimes we don't know what they are even planing with the things they do -_-
    Nah you're not being negative just pointing out the obvious dumb things they do
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

the point is mister gm and high dep tell me that However, we checked that item was from PH migration.
    So we're not able to restore that item.
    It's meaning that you're not eligible to get restoration for the item unfortunately.
    Also please remind that we're not allowing players to do RMT PH migrated items.
    so i loose all..is like someone put the hand in ur pocket and stolle ur money..that misters GM do..i think is fair to make something on the weapons to can t be trade or somth..not to let they trade and afther stolle from me for other ppl..and now i am broke..because they dont give mace back or something in compensation..WHERE IS FAIRLPLAY SINEDITA IRENE AZTIGAN..WTF IS THIS THIS IS A **** I TELL U..

and missis IRENE tell me that:We checked the logs around the in-game transaction time.
    However, we're not able to see any other transaction with the account as exchange item.
    Please make sure about the item to look into your case once again.

But please remind that if it wasn't happened at same time, you might be eligible to get restoration or support for the transaction.

U NEED DO SOMETHING MISS..FOR THAT ARE U PAYED TO HELP ROHAN PPL..NOT TO BE WITH FKING HIGH DEP..GIVE A COMPENSATION..EVALUE THE PRICE OF THAT MACE..AND GIVE ME RPS OR OTHER ITEM SAME VALUE..I DONT KNOW..U STOLLED FROM ME...

KingAndreeas, for the best of you, i suggest you take it down a bit and tell the game moderators everything u know about the trade that u did.
    They will happily help you with all the power they have, nothing will be solved if u rage on forums.

PS: From what i understood is that : he (KingAndreeas) made a restricted trade without knowing it was restricted and lost the item, the faulth of this issue is as explained by GodsRage in my opinion.

Maybe it was duped?

Server:Ran
    C0ckBl0ck
    Demetrios

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Was it a trade or a gift?

In case of the former, it would be debatable for you to receive back the item you have traded in for the PH immigrated mace.
    If the latter, you did not actually lose money nor any items. They just took back what was given to you. It's like you would have never received it. No win, no loss.

Except, of course, for the crones, experience, drops and pvp-wins you have gained in those three glorious days.
    It hurts, but still is quite a fair solution.

If you did not receive back the items you may have traded for the PH mace - then I can understand why you're upset.

Of course, this could have been avoided by removing the PH-items during the migration.. or make them accountbound as per above suggestion..

Edit: I just now see the posting dates .. quite redundant thread revival..
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Any news about this?
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

yes bro is about cuz it rade a ring or somth..i dont remmeber..but they dont give me ring back and get that mace..from where the helll to know is a philipines mace lol..i was so happy to get a mace with that stats...