+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Rage is all there is in this game if GMs don't fix/balance anything other than make money. Maybe paying for a monthly fee would be better than selling all this pay to win items.
    if you notice, 8 out of 10 "pay 2 play" subscription-based games turn into "free 2 play" games after a few years running the subscription model. Why? Because there is way more money to be made with "free 2 play" games.

Since Tera went f2p, their membership has tripled and they are making mad money.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I was the same. But well, I wont write exactly what I was thinking.

But yea, welcome Hoshimodel. You look a lot like another cosplay model that used to play here
    Sairu? :P
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I remember when Sairu made a Priest guide for newbies. She recommended going FULL Psyche, and she received A LOT of flak from it.

http://synth.team-talk.net/t3-my-elf-priest-guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Yeah, but she also got noodz so it's forgiven.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

1. Trinity, Rumir. Has some mad healing skills, tough burst skill attacks both based on psy and magic attack, and a DD buff which it's 25% at lvl7 - giving them 100% DD with a transmuted upgraded axe of 75%+DD. It's better than a priest. An upg axe has all the stats of that a Rumir class would need, including 70% magic attack. For leveling one you get a free ride in the tutorial zone when creating the char which gets your char up to level 51, some simple one two quests. Complete the tutorial to the end and read the info/instructions carefully, it teaches you all there is to know to this race. Then your adventure begins. At 51, the best dungeon there is to level within is probably the Lower Gratt Underground at Limestone Foothill, (You can buy Portal Stones at GH, an icon at your right side hand of the screen) to get to lower just right click one of the npc's there at Lime bind stone and enter in. But before that you'll need some armors for that so you can survive. Go to your hometown (Arberlon) that is, and go to the master armors smith npc there you'll find also a merchant npc that sells armors which you'll need to forge an armor set for 9x (the lowest tier btw, which you'll have to delevel too at the refiner npc in town). Of course to buy and forge these armor parts you will need crones which you can buy off Exchange Market. I'd say 300kk is more than enough which costs around 200 rps ($2). Since money isn't an issue for you that shouldn't be a problem. And then just explore and armor smith merchant in that window and look for the hyacinth armors. See what parts it needs, buy them off the merchant next to the smither and forge 'em. Won't matter much if it had Physical Defense on them in green text (stat) or not, base PDEF will be enough and it's just a temporary set to help you on lvling up. If you need a set with PDEF just keep buying parts till you pick parts with physical def. After you make your set you can register on Party Matching (tap it on the very right side of your screen) and register looking for a party. I don't think you'll be able to solo with the newbie weapon you'll have unless you transmute an upgraded weapon. Read up on the guide for that here http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24364

I believe there's also threads around here on how to evolve/level up your arrendal weapon as well, you may need to look them up too. Basically at level 41 you'll need a rare 3x lvl weapon to evolve it ( all before that is covered in the tutorial zone) 61 a 5x rare weapon, 81 a 7x rare weapon, 1xx a 9x rare weapon. You need to meet a specific "+" level on the weapon too which can be done with different Grade crystals that you can extract off different weapons.

It's also a special race with special main story quests that will grant you a hell of alot exp points along with some more handy stuff like 100% chance SES ( Skill Enhancement Stone) which is used to upgrade your skills that max out at 5. It adds 1 level to a skill and then you can use Ancient Skill Enhancement Stone that you can purchase from Item Mall and level 7 your skills or w/e depending on what the skill level is. By the way you can't max any skill of the trinitys right when you unlock it as opposed to other races, you will have them maxed at like 9x. Anyway to check on the main story quests of this race just press J and go to the "possible quests" part and there you can see what you have. With a chain of serial main story quests up to level 101, you can get there in like a week. To 101 it's kinda easy past that though the exp requirements get higher and also tougher. You can buy packages from Item Mall with solo seal 400% and other helpful stuff for lvling up, also a Title Ticket from Rumir/Noir package which you can claim at a crafting studio npc = bonus all stats and attack.

As for the latter (massive pvp tank): Dekan, Dragon Knight. That's what you're looking at. Buy one if you like to, they are cheap. Get an upgraded zhen, vit twins + plus 18 vit rings or something, oh and chimera glasses/earrings or even absolutes set if you can find or buy one. You'll need VIT Talisman +7 too, Walter's Medal +7, Darkness onyx set (dex) which has vit bonus as a set or better yet, chimera armor which you can socket with vit stones, you'll be beast. Massive tank with insane nuke damage output. Of Course you will need all this stuff for your Rumir too to pump your char only thing is that it needs the PSY stat Talisman and the walter's medal +7 which you seal with a stone from IM and move to other char.

As for a guild, Equal2None and LucidInsanity (BOOBS formerly) are the two biggest known guilds. I'd absolutely suggest you to join LucidInsanity as most of the people in there speak english well and also BECAUSE Equal2None are just scamming/duping/cheating trash who got banned at one point and still some of them are. And mostly are indo retards who barely speak English too.

I hope it helps. Have fun.
    Last edited by Glamourous; 05-27-2015 at 05:06 PM.

Glamourous verry good guide for rumir bro,just if she get good rings and weapons she dont need armor till max lvl armor idk if is a Lightness armor or another one Dekan for tank.... i dont think soo,templars get like 200 000 mele and they eat dekans like popcorn
    My dekan reach 300 000 hp and they drop me lol. Rumir , Noir and Templar with defenders for pet are all i see in pvp wars... dekans,dhans going to rpk low lvls only vs pro gear are useless.What dmg will do dhan vs 100% dd Rumir with crit imune skill? lol 5000 invenom vs 150 000 hp maeby lol
    Yeh dont join big guilds in server all is old players with badda*s items trust nobody... hate evryone... long story...

You guys are being wrong with the rumir buff u can never really reach 100% dd which equals immune to physical attacks, it's like haveing Obligation it will only make 25% lesser dmg incoming depending on your damagedrop on the weapon.
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

u live in japan so go to rohan.jp instead they have a better IM and get updates faster than here.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    u live in japan so go to rohan.jp instead they have a better IM and get updates faster than here.
    Maybe she wants foreign friends?

If I could play jrohan/krohan I would be there right now.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461