+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Question New ; Active Gamer Searching Sensei. Undecided which server. Read inside!

New and very Dedicated !
    Hi!

I am Sai,
    I am 24 years old Female,
    Living in Tokyo, Japan.

I want to play Rohan; Blood Fued.
    My English is being practiced.

I want to have 2 characters.

1 will be a professional healing character that makes it impossible for others to damage the player i support.
    I hope this can be my main character. I want her to be treated like a princess that must be protected and in
    order for this protection, she will grant you the best healing there possibly is in this game.

1 Alt will be a PvP Character that i will log in whenever someone bothers my guild or friends.
    A massive PvP Tank that you can't beat easily and can handle many at once.
    I want to see people run of fear when they see me arrive..

Of course.. i am new.
    I do not know which classes would fit these descriptions.
    Item mall ... money in general, is not a problem.

I am a very loyal person.
    I search a guild that respects their members and
    A leader that is up for the task of spoiling me with his time.
    Teaching me everything, training me to the fullest.

I will be a loyal, active person that will defend the guild with everything i have.
    I search a guild that only speaks English. I do not want to feel left out hearing strange languages in the guild.
    I want to feel 100% part of the family.

I think for healer i want to be a Priest with an insane magic barrier.
    But i just noticed that there is this new class / race out that has very little information available.
    I see one of these is also a support type. What do you think? Will it be better then the old healer/priest class?
    in what ways? Does it also have a barrier? Someone has information?

For the PvP type i thought about a full HP dragon because they can AOE a certain amount of
    insane damage using their HP Bar at a later level and it can 1 Hit everyone if you have the correct gear for it.

I am a Cosplay Model and i make quite the amount of money.
    If i have a good ingame family that takes care of me, i will use real money to pump my characters to the limit.

I search a family first, before i decide the server.
    Tough i want to hear people their opinions about servers they consider bad or good.

Thank you for your time.

~Possibly your Future Family Member~
    Thank You.
    Last edited by Hoshimodel; 05-24-2015 at 09:16 AM.

O' Sweet child of Summer... Wish you came earlier than now. The game ,thankfully, isn't entirely dead yet.

Server Ja cos have upgrades you can choice priest or trinity Rumir.If you wanna sit like tree and heal and magic barier then do Priest.If you wanna fight heal and lvl up friends make Rumir (can add upgr weapon 85% dmg drop for priest 73 is max) idk how is she in pvp just made one lvl 90.For best in pvp are Templar and Noir.Templars are verry fun and have unlimited power... for noir is still not sure what will be that class some skills some dmg for now is fun in pvp but in future nobody knows .... Templars are icons in that game for money spenders and best card of ynk play with.Familly idk i play solo alot mine friends quited and i`m not play too much like before.Have fun

hello Hoshimodel.

I am sure with your view on the spirit of RPG games you will fit in here well. Be sure to bring much money with you because game is very expensive to play if you want to make a pvp character. For healer not so expensive but still costs money to play.

good luck.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshimodel View Post

I want her to be treated like a princess that must be protected
    I was like =.=" when I read this. No offense meant. Anyways, welcome to ROHAN Blood Feud!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    I was like =.=" when I read this. No offense meant. Anyways, welcome to ROHAN Blood Feud!
    I was the same. But well, I wont write exactly what I was thinking.

But yea, welcome Hoshimodel. You look a lot like another cosplay model that used to play here

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Holy fuck calm down. It's just a game. You'll see this game is just filled with derps these days. And the most you're going to get out of these addicts is rage.

Rage is all there is in this game if GMs don't fix/balance anything other than make money. Maybe paying for a monthly fee would be better than selling all this pay to win items.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Rage is all there is in this game if GMs don't fix/balance anything other than make money. Maybe paying for a monthly fee would be better than selling all this pay to win items.
    If GMs won't play the game themselves they won't be able to do anything about it. IMHO, in-game knowledge is better than reading the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    If GMs won't play the game themselves they won't be able to do anything about it. IMHO, in-game knowledge is better than reading the forums.
    You do know that one of the GM requirements is to never have played this game before. That's one of the main reasons the game is like it is.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!