+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

any F2P players around :O? and bosses are worth killing?

or what bosses are currently worth killing?

F2P players? In irohan? LOL!
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

I guess .. Ill be a loner wolf then .. but srs what bosses are worth going for now?

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    F2P players? In irohan? LOL!
    I think you forgot me >.>

Only bosses worth going for are Silva(lvl115+), Ruller, Beze, Ashkeena(Fire Fox Pet) and the ones in the Fortress: Ramos, Raymon and forgot the name (very hard bosses). R1, R2 and R3 bosses are only good for Trinity main story quests the accs drop is garbage right now. Only the big guilds go for those bosses if you have a geared char that can fight them go for it. R4 bosses are a joke if you go solo they will drop you in seconds plus the huge amount of high lvl magic mobs around them. R5 is impossible to go in if you're not lvl115 but Predators(Royal Mask lvl5) lvl110 can make the quest and enter.
    If you want to make progress as a free player go gather materials and craft accs its the only way to make decent accs that will keep you PVE able with no problem. Farming Elemental dung with a lowbie is another option if you just want to have twins and dislike gathering. Takes a lot of time btw. Sell at kiosks or EM if you have anything worth selling. Make friends lots of them they will help you lvling or even give you gear that's garbage for them. Beware of scammers they will ruin your game experience. GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Don't bother looking for any bosses. All the bosses are being monopolized by Over Powered guilds. If you're a solo player you have to forget about boss drops :P

Well .. I'm with my girlfriend .. but still its just the 2 of us lol.. and I'm an old ass player too ^^( took a break after the very 1st epic came into Rohan) .. now I heard that they release epic glacial weapons DX.... so .. and bout R5.. i did the quest longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ass time ago.. unless they have made a new one?? and what guilds r taking over the bosses? hey if anyone is looking for a F2P guild , hit me up ! I was AlphaOmegA ( Marea server and I used to be on one of the best guilds ever Synergy) .. now I'm xKamui /o/!

Quote Originally Posted by deadkun View Post
    Well .. I'm with my girlfriend .. but still its just the 2 of us lol.. and I'm an old ass player too ^^( took a break after the very 1st epic came into Rohan) .. now I heard that they release epic glacial weapons DX.... so .. and bout R5.. i did the quest longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ass time ago.. unless they have made a new one?? and what guilds r taking over the bosses? hey if anyone is looking for a F2P guild , hit me up ! I was AlphaOmegA ( Marea server and I used to be on one of the best guilds ever Synergy) .. now I'm xKamui /o/!
    Oh that is so sweet! Uhm I usually see E2N and Boobs people in Jainus server. I don't know much about Isen server tho.

Isen server is dead actually if you didn't started when that server was introduced you're just wasting your time there. There was some events in the past where there was a price of Opaniel weapon if I'm not wrong. To get one you have to buy a chimera weapon that's 10m crones make it +12 then exchange it to an npc to a Tali +0 then make that Tali +12 then trade again to the npc then +12 or higher that opaniel. Same with armor set and accs each piece so that's 9 more items to Opaniel grade. Making your items +6 is as hard as making them here in Jainus not to mention +12 so GL to anyone starting fresh in Isen. Mobs dificulty was rased so if you are in chimera sets +0 they wont hold not even with full sockets of HP pdf and DD on gear you have to +6 or even +12 to pve only. The full crafted items is actually good idea but the rates are soo bad its impossible to get any progress. Plus the amount of players is a Joke. You rather stick to Jainus at least you have a way to play there even by starting fresh.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

You cant play this game 100% f2p.... theres gonna be some things you just need to buy. Even at the end of my rohan days I budgeted out $30 a month (to charge 2.5k rps after the fees/currency rate).

While there are ways to earn ecash (which is rps from the EM.... has higher prices than charged RP) there are some things that you cant justify buying for ecash like scrolls and some of the special packs. Generally I would just cut as many corners as I can as well as farm with multiple characters (theres a bot inside the game called hunter kit which you can buy from sundries merchant).

1st: Onyx is still one of the best ways to make ecash in rohan (at the time of writing this post 100 onyx sold for 1400 ecash) I would grind 16 hours a day with 2 chars (the dungeon is not easy to survive in when u got 1 char with what I call "alt gear so I use 2")

2nd: Make your own lvl 7s and learn the korean ses trick. I usually spent 1 week of every month grinding chars in forgotten fortress to get white (tradable) ses. There also used to be an event where the GM would drop like 20-30 of them and I would pick up an easy 5-10 every week. These white ses can be fuzed into ancient ses which can be used to make lvl 7s. With the secret im-not-gonna-tell-you-how korean ses trick I can make those chance based ancient ses 100% chane instead.

3rd: Do daily tasks. Instance dungeon is one of those things you should do daily (make sure to bring a lvl 91 to give you a chance for a perfect fragment after you kill the boss), the intermediate instance dungeon is also something worth doing (especially when there are lvling events and the price of twins goes up). I know a lot of friends who would do the minor instance dungeon (lvl 30) just to get their hands on some teardrop boxes (they will always sell and sometimes you will even find the EM is sold out!) Ashkeena is another daily thing you should do since a fox pet can be worth a pretty penny and each ashkeena kill brings you closer and closer. Other things to do are Power arena, survival arena and clashing battlegrounds. I used to bring 8-12 chars to clashing battlegrounds every week, the sprint scrolls are a great reward that are also easy to sell.

4th: Do every event. Events give free IM stuff why wouldnt you wana do them? If you can multilog and the prizes are tradable register 2 accounts or 3 or.....8-12 like me.

5th: Make a routine to look for openings. This is going to be a long list of **** that you can do.

1: Check for devil pumas (two devil pumas and 2 elizabeths spawn in ronelia, the pumas have a 50% chance to drop ses and they also drop a 30 day mount which you might want to give away to friends) I extract the ses (its blue non tradable) to make enhancement crystals which you can use to make stones to + crafted gear including rings.

2: Use kiosk finder and check montt/lime for some deals. Usually these pinoy rohan players dont have any good deals.... they overprice **** and flame a lot but sometimes they are desperate and you can pick up some cheap stuff.

3: Check other bosses/minibosses (Phoenix green/Phoenix grey/Kasa/hero map bosses/tyrant/r5 minibosses the list goes on and on they all got good **** like drop talismans and flame diamond pieces and eurdromes and more)

4: Gather and craft +4 stones and more. Remember the puma blue ses extracting we did earlier? yeah well u also need grade E/B gemstone essence/diamonds/plant solutions. You can also make grade A rings (craftsman is most cost effective and likely to sell) and no-pres some +8 rings. I usually skip the hassle and make +4 stones to sell but I also spent 2 or 3 months trying to luck out on a +14 ring (back when getting to +4 was 100% which it isnt anymore).

after looking at this list.... im sad that I spent so many years doing all this **** hahaha but go for it man! i heard rohanopoly is back idk if its any good or not.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    You cant play this game 100% f2p.... theres gonna be some things you just need to buy. Even at the end of my rohan days I budgeted out $30 a month (to charge 2.5k rps after the fees/currency rate).

While there are ways to earn ecash (which is rps from the EM.... has higher prices than charged RP) there are some things that you cant justify buying for ecash like scrolls and some of the special packs. Generally I would just cut as many corners as I can as well as farm with multiple characters (theres a bot inside the game called hunter kit which you can buy from sundries merchant).

1st: Onyx is still one of the best ways to make ecash in rohan (at the time of writing this post 100 onyx sold for 1400 ecash) I would grind 16 hours a day with 2 chars (the dungeon is not easy to survive in when u got 1 char with what I call "alt gear so I use 2")

2nd: Make your own lvl 7s and learn the korean ses trick. I usually spent 1 week of every month grinding chars in forgotten fortress to get white (tradable) ses. There also used to be an event where the GM would drop like 20-30 of them and I would pick up an easy 5-10 every week. These white ses can be fuzed into ancient ses which can be used to make lvl 7s. With the secret im-not-gonna-tell-you-how korean ses trick I can make those chance based ancient ses 100% chane instead.

3rd: Do daily tasks. Instance dungeon is one of those things you should do daily (make sure to bring a lvl 91 to give you a chance for a perfect fragment after you kill the boss), the intermediate instance dungeon is also something worth doing (especially when there are lvling events and the price of twins goes up). I know a lot of friends who would do the minor instance dungeon (lvl 30) just to get their hands on some teardrop boxes (they will always sell and sometimes you will even find the EM is sold out!) Ashkeena is another daily thing you should do since a fox pet can be worth a pretty penny and each ashkeena kill brings you closer and closer. Other things to do are Power arena, survival arena and clashing battlegrounds. I used to bring 8-12 chars to clashing battlegrounds every week, the sprint scrolls are a great reward that are also easy to sell.

4th: Do every event. Events give free IM stuff why wouldnt you wana do them? If you can multilog and the prizes are tradable register 2 accounts or 3 or.....8-12 like me.

5th: Make a routine to look for openings. This is going to be a long list of **** that you can do.

1: Check for devil pumas (two devil pumas and 2 elizabeths spawn in ronelia, the pumas have a 50% chance to drop ses and they also drop a 30 day mount which you might want to give away to friends) I extract the ses (its blue non tradable) to make enhancement crystals which you can use to make stones to + crafted gear including rings.

2: Use kiosk finder and check montt/lime for some deals. Usually these pinoy rohan players dont have any good deals.... they overprice **** and flame a lot but sometimes they are desperate and you can pick up some cheap stuff.

3: Check other bosses/minibosses (Phoenix green/Phoenix grey/Kasa/hero map bosses/tyrant/r5 minibosses the list goes on and on they all got good **** like drop talismans and flame diamond pieces and eurdromes and more)

4: Gather and craft +4 stones and more. Remember the puma blue ses extracting we did earlier? yeah well u also need grade E/B gemstone essence/diamonds/plant solutions. You can also make grade A rings (craftsman is most cost effective and likely to sell) and no-pres some +8 rings. I usually skip the hassle and make +4 stones to sell but I also spent 2 or 3 months trying to luck out on a +14 ring (back when getting to +4 was 100% which it isnt anymore).

after looking at this list.... im sad that I spent so many years doing all this **** hahaha but go for it man! i heard rohanopoly is back idk if its any good or not.
    You never charge never purchase rps and still can play
    Why he can't play