+ Reply to Thread

Vasilisa watch the replay of LMS 05/24

Because seriously wtf ?

CloueSam ported 2 times inside the Arena and kill my traps (once on Lynn that i killed back after) and once again when that guys TheLastBreath was pouched and ran out of the Arena when CloueSam back inside, kill my trap for save him and get ported by you) so what is this event full of cheaters ????

PeeK never ever fighted once ! And he won with cheaters help ? GGWP

Cherish Savage

Why i smell shemale here...

Don't be mad, on SS you killed just 4 ppl and you want to win? funny

Banned
    osomeonesomadleeeeel

people still playing this broken p2w game ? lel

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    osomeonesomadleeeeel

people still playing this broken p2w game ? lel
    LMS is an event that the big guilds cooperate with each others to make a specific player win there's no point in participating in it. Plus the Prices are as good as garbage. Whats the point in going there you'll only end up disappointed.

The only time i play in the Event server is when its Clashing Valley event other than that its garbage event.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    LMS is an event that the big guilds cooperate with each others to make a specific player win there's no point in participating in it. Plus the Prices are as good as garbage. Whats the point in going there you'll only end up disappointed.

The only time i play in the Event server is when its Clashing Valley event other than that its garbage event.
    It's not about coop, a guy I killed, got back inside 2 times in a row for kill my traps and the dhan that killed me was OUT of the area till CloueSam came back inside and destroy my trap again for making him kill me. Vasilisa didn't even did a **** about it !

And yes we were 4 lefts, 3 because his intervention and 2 after this **** got ported so I think I would have won it pretty much without problems I was in Square alone and could have back to hide and use detect.
    Last edited by toshirou; 05-24-2015 at 11:49 AM.
    Cherish Savage

Quote Originally Posted by toshirou View Post
    It's not about coop, a guy I killed, got back inside 2 times in a row for kill my traps and the dhan that killed me was OUT of the area till CloueSam came back inside and destroy my trap again for making him kill me. Vasilisa didn't even did a **** about it !

And yes we were 4 lefts, 3 because his intervention and 2 after this **** got ported so I think I would have won it pretty much without problems I was in Square alone and could have back to hide and use detect.
    Still that event is garbage and GMs doing nothing to enforce the rules is another one of them i Forgot to point that out to. GL making your claim succeed.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!