+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Commoner
    Yup, but I'm pretty sure it blocks DPP. I don't know how much ****s changed in the last year or so but last I played it was the one shot str dhan DPP you had to worry about, not an agi dhan hitting for envenom only.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Meh its all funs and giggles till it lasts so lets just have all the fun we can till it surely dies completely -__-
    Koreans aren't thinking in class balance nor class roles and with this new releases what can we say? Well fk balancing and class roles. International wont be able to fix anything with the op items they have sold. There is no going back now. Balancing is way out of being possible anyways.
    Maybe because they have different point of view. What's balance to them is a different story for us. I read somewhere in other games designed by koreans, before they launch to other country, they modify it to other race's preferred game play.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    Maybe because they have different point of view. What's balance to them is a different story for us. I read somewhere in other games designed by koreans, before they launch to other country, they modify it to other race's preferred game play.
    Whut? What do you mean other race's? Other parts of the world or something?
    Then they think US is a money pit LMAO!!!
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I meant Other parts of the world. What I'm trying to say is gameplay styles differ greatly in different cultures, meaning that what players from Korea consider balanced might not be as well received in other country.

I meant Other parts of the world. What I'm trying to say is gameplay styles differ greatly in different cultures, meaning that what players from Korea consider balanced might not be as well received in other country.
    Yup but still how much longer, how many posts do we have to make to tell them that we don't like said game balance?
    That is the question.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Let's hope that they will notice this post.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Yup but still how much longer, how many posts do we have to make to tell them that we don't like said game balance?
    That is the question.
    well, we've been kinda telling them, that for 7 years. Problem is they have tried balancing a couple times. However the word 'balance' means very different things to PWI and their players;

problem - some classes are more powerful than others.

PWI's idea of balance:
    Let's add expensive items to make those less powerful characters more powerful
    (oops! forgot to see that the previously overpowered characters can use that stuff too. O well, players are buying that expensive stuff like mad so all is good!)

PLAYER idea of balance:
    Nerf anything that hurts my character.
    Nerf anything that my character can't hurt.
    (oops! not enough players here to support the game with low priced monthly items & can't afford the payments on the Lambo - gotta close the game before the repo guy takes it)
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    PWI's idea of balance:
    Let's add expensive items to make those less powerful characters more powerful
    (oops! forgot to see that the previously overpowered characters can use that stuff too. O well, players are buying that expensive stuff like mad so all is good!)
    This is pretty accurate lol. Every time they added something guess what happened...the already OP classes just pulled ahead even more. The one time they talked about adding something that might bridge the gap a little...the class based talismans...we ended up never getting them. I say bridge the gap a little because it wouldn't have been a fix...but it would have been better than nothing, which is what they did.

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    PLAYER idea of balance:
    Nerf anything that hurts my character.
    Nerf anything that my character can't hurt.
    (oops! not enough players here to support the game with low priced monthly items & can't afford the payments on the Lambo - gotta close the game before the repo guy takes it)
    Every game is like this though...its not a Rohan problem. What WAS a Rohan problem though was when 95%+ of people with capped toons agreed blunt mastery was stupidly OP and needed fixed, yet it just got left as is. Even if they fix it now...who cares, Jainus is ruined with upgrades and Isen was flawed from the start and a dead server now.

Well PWI's idea is just to make money in the end so anything that is free to give is being thought and heavily put in doubt vs something that is for IM is just thought as how much more can we make with this.

About players, yeah a lot of players are like that only thinking on their main character/s and not thinking in the bigger picture.

I seriously think that the Class talisman needs to be implemented and some skills should be boosted because some of the stats on them don't make sense by class specific.
    Example Preds Aoe buff haves 20-25% damage drop when this class normal atks are low compared to Templar/Berserker. Adding Block% or Elemental damage plus removing the Aoe DD to it would be nice. Traps dont last long in Pve, Dancing Blade is just a waist of skill points so this should be a must.
    Berserker Aoe buff is what i like to call unique in that it's kind of a copy of Templars aoe but adds that 30% additional defense that really needs.
    Guards Aoe is kind of OP because of OS but still that Aoe damage drop % i would boost it to like 20%-35%.
    Defenders Aoe should not need Aoe Damage drop rather boost Aoe damage to 35% like it was when it was added. Kind of like Noirs.
    Noirs Aoe is perfect but the TP cost is too much, making it from 50 TP to 5 TP is enough.
    Scouts Aoe is Perfect.
    DS Aoe DD should be removed to boost Str DS dps on pve.
    Priests Aoe is meh could have an additional stat like 25% boost in Magic damage or something like it. Still its nice or useless.(Copy of Ring Burst)
    Rumirs Aoe is good, kind of OP converting Psy to pure magic atk but still its nice.

This is just a little bit of the new ideas i have but am kind of lazy to post because the wall of text is going to be very, very big.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!