+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    i was playing PoE when shadow release but stop it, that game is too hard for play alone
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

My first class was a shadow but idk what you mean game is hard solo o.o?
    I've been solo always and go to merciless with no problem with a witch minion build its as easy as just pop skeletons on top of the bosses and done. I found Rohan harder actually.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Are you going to fix the elf skill that transports 10 ft or what ever it is supposed to do that has never worked?

They really getting it ****ed up o.o
    They had 1 upg 1 epic for almost 5-6 years and they have been making a lot of **** armor, weapons accessories... etc within one year.
    LET PEOPLE PVP and stop the crap >.<

MadBombeR

Quote Originally Posted by KikoHamu View Post
    They really getting it ****ed up o.o
    They had 1 upg 1 epic for almost 5-6 years and they have been making a lot of **** armor, weapons accessories... etc within one year.
    LET PEOPLE PVP and stop the crap >.<
    What pvp ?
    PvP = Players vs Players

I think we missing some "Players" in this game
    /Quit

Commoner
    Kinda funny people cried pvp was too fast and wanted more damage mitigation to slow pvp down, they break the game with stupid upgrades, and now we get 10% more damage mitigation lol. Now instead of that actually being something to look forward to, its just something that breaks a broken system even more.

Banned
    game is broken since they released walters medals and then upg bossdrops lel

since that moment it only went worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Kinda funny people cried pvp was too fast and wanted more damage mitigation to slow pvp down, they break the game with stupid upgrades, and now we get 10% more damage mitigation lol. Now instead of that actually being something to look forward to, its just something that breaks a broken system even more.
    Well you have a point but like whats the reason for that 10% damage mitigation when the new skills are as or even more op than all the heroics we already have o.o
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Well you have a point but like whats the reason for that 10% damage mitigation when the new skills are as or even more op than all the heroics we already have o.o
    I don't know...the more I read through the new skills the more I like some of them. You have to remember...Rohan is a team based game, when you start to look at some of the new skills from that perspective, they aren't bad. One of the first ones I lol'd at, which I think most people did, was dhans getting to ignore DD. They'll be one shotting everything! Then you look at wizards...skill damage increase of 1000%? If that is enough of a boost to make psy wizards viable, and people start to play psy wizards more, that dhan who can ignore DD might as well go sit in the corner when a wizard is around with the group crit immune skill...its just the last I played wizards only really got played as vit toons and weren't all that common so dhans didn't have to worry about them.

I thought the templar one was ridiculous at first as well...but when you think about it...if groups are going to have a templar and a priest, thats +40% crit rate, plus the crit off upgrades/craft weapons, +maybe the crit off rings, +base crit rate, +any other crit buffs/scrolls, and your going to be seeing people hit 60-70%+ crit rates. They're gonna cry when wizards are shutting them down just like dhans. Of course you'll probably just get people that realize this and swap out 1 templar in their group for 1 guardian and end up doing so much damage on regulars they don't have to worry about crits, but meh...its still 1 less reason for people to play templars and 1 more reason for them to play something else so I'll take it.

Same for some of the other skills...giants got some decent dps skills, which was something they needed(other than broke ass int savages). If they come with like a 5 minute cool down or whatever, they won't be too OP. It'll just be something for people to watch out for instead of templars always being the main dish. A fast as **** savage getting OS like damage will be scary...but again if its like a 5 minute cool down and it gets debuffed...savage gonna go sit in the corner for 5 minutes. Powerful? Yes...but you can't really complain about them being OP because templars LOL.

Some I'm not too sure of as well, translations are a little confusing...like the defender skill. If this is a group aoe skill like obli, its pretty amazing...80% of 80% damage reduction is like an extra 64% damage reduction. Same for DK skill...I'm not sure how it functions but if its a castable debuff its pretty much a "**** you templars" button. Rangers as well...it seems like every time you hit someone it applies a 10 second debuff that makes them take an extra 200% damage. If that's how it works that's a pretty disgusting skill to add to their combo burst rotation, and has the added benefit of making others hit harder as well, so if you are actually communicating with your group you can lay the hurt down on someone.

Overall I still think the games broken as ****, blunt mastery still needs nerfed with or without this update, and I haven't played since trinity or upgrade wave2 so IDK how broken those classes are or aren't, but I think this update might do something that this game hasn't done in a long time...which is give people a little incentive to play something other than the typical templar dps defender/priest for templar support, and an occasional dhan for trolling. It almost makes me want to play...but meh...I'm not buying any retarded upgrades, especially not when this game is probably shutting down shortly after the release of rohan 2 lol.

Group Mortal Immune does not block Invenom.