+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Rohan Naming Policy

When are you gonna start enforcing this.

You've never been "rock"ed?
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

I would like to know this too.They should start after maint since ppl can t change names and guild names before maint.

This is kind of stupid on a mature game where we have sluty costume and all that. Its like closing my eyes whenever I see a shampoo commercial on TV because the girl is in a bikiny. -_-
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I'm enforcing it NOW. It's been a rule that has always been in place, it's been up in our forums for over 4 years. I recently reviewed it and re-posted it for my players, and now it seems like it's being noticed. I will change names on the spot, to the most embarrassing things I can think of, for people that have inappropriate names against the rules that are up. Don't let me catch you with a nasty name, or you'll have a silly one instead!

See you in game!

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    I'm enforcing it NOW. It's been a rule that has always been in place, it's been up in our forums for over 4 years. I recently reviewed it and re-posted it for my players, and now it seems like it's being noticed. I will change names on the spot, to the most embarrassing things I can think of, for people that have inappropriate names against the rules that are up. Don't let me catch you with a nasty name, or you'll have a silly one instead!

See you in game!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Why would you start now? It was never our fault no one enforced this until you came along, it has been over 4 years since any action has been taken against names like this. So, the least you can do is wait until next maint when everyone has had the opportunity to name change, since the system you developed only allows players to change on maint days. If we are taking about fairness you should also provide players with a free character or guild name change given that it's your own staffs fault and lazyness that lead to none of them taking any action towards this.

Also, this is a mature game it makes no sense that this type of censorship will be enforced. If you are gonna start doing this then you might as well re design the Trinity race and half of the costumes.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    This may be a mature game, but if mature people were actually playing it - the need for such enforcement would not be there.
    It's not very mature to make up names for the sake of offense only, is it?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

what about my guild DickBuTT?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Really ?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast