+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sangeras View Post
    Why would you start now? It was never our fault no one enforced this until you came along, it has been over 4 years since any action has been taken against names like this. So, the least you can do is wait until next maint when everyone has had the opportunity to name change, since the system you developed only allows players to change on maint days. If we are taking about fairness you should also provide players with a free character or guild name change given that it's your own staffs fault and lazyness that lead to none of them taking any action towards this.

Also, this is a mature game it makes no sense that this type of censorship will be enforced. If you are gonna start doing this then you might as well re design the Trinity race and half of the costumes.
    I fail to see how having offensive/inappropriate names has ANYTHING to do with how characters in game dress or look like. The rules have always been there, if they were enforced or not before I started enforcing them is irrelevant. As I said earlier, they are being enforced NOW. I AM providing free name changes, if I catch you with an inappropriate name, I will change it to something that IS appropriate(Though you may not like what it is..). If you don't like the name that it was changed to, then maybe you shouldn't have broken our rules in the first place?

..Besides that, I am pretty busy doing other things to improve the general quality of our game, so you will have plenty of time to request name changes to appropriate names that you would want before I catch you. ~<3

See you in game!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Hey, Karazy - since when did you join Rohan, if I may ask?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

If its a funny name i kind of feel encouraged to break this rule and a lot of others would. Just for the lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Hey, Karazy - since when did you join Rohan, if I may ask?
    Lol i would like to know to : ooooooo
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

This game is for mature audiences, I doubt they have problem with inappropriate names. If you think its for 12 yr old then gl with them bringing money to this game.

Quote Originally Posted by sh1n1gami View Post
    This game is for mature audiences, I doubt they have problem with inappropriate names. If you think its for 12 yr old then gl with them bringing money to this game.
    ur immature if u need to name an offensive and garbage one

Guys, it has been int he rules since day 1. If you were too dumb to remember that even adults can be offended by rude and inappropriate names (i.e. calling your toon "Allah" or "Jesus" just might piss somebody over the age of 13).

There was a time that YNK (not since PWi) enforced offensive naming by renaming you to rock####. I remember a guild called MotherF***ers that got removed a day after it was created. It was not just from GMs wandering the game and taking note of offenders. Also other players that reported people were getting people 'rock'ed.

Quote Originally Posted by AzTeC View Post
    what about my guild DickBuTT?
    Since Karazy is saying he will be changing them to something goofy, I would expect your guild to be renamed to something a little less offensive like "PinkBunnies" or "PuppyPatrol".
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Meh... they're just words. Karazy is just enforcing the rules, we all know that if it was up to him, he wouldn't give a damn. about it. Even the NPC's use profanity. Just by looking at the files I can quote many examples. (It doesn't tell me which NPC says it, though.)

"Kino ****ed up his duties and is trying to flee from Par'Talucca."

"What the ****, you smell like ****. Where have you been for you to emit such foul odor? I ask for someone reliable and they send me scum like you. Tramps are all one and the same. Don't just stand there and come here.

"You sick son of a bitch. How can you so selfishly refuse a man who is dying right in front of your own eyes?

"Ha! I knew it! You're scared even before I tell you what the task involves. Get the **** out of my face you coward."

... So if I see a character named "WhatThe****" or "BitchBoy" get renamed, then the devs ought to clean up every NPC's mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    I'm enforcing it NOW. It's been a rule that has always been in place, it's been up in our forums for over 4 years. I recently reviewed it and re-posted it for my players, and now it seems like it's being noticed. I will change names on the spot, to the most embarrassing things I can think of, for people that have inappropriate names against the rules that are up. Don't let me catch you with a nasty name, or you'll have a silly one instead!

See you in game!
    Cant wait to see those original names running around

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    Yup, I hereby am reporting that douche (GodsRage). Pls have him dealt with accordingly, Karazy. Funny he's talking about rules and poking fun of others when he's broken them himself.
    I dont know whats more funny right now, you guys making fun of BananaBandit or Karazy's original names soon to be enforced xp
    Last edited by RBNXD; 05-21-2015 at 09:24 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I hope Sushi, Mischief and EaglePhoenix are "okay" D:

p.s.: does this make Spaghetti an issue as well, considering that Spaghetti Monster is an actual religion nowadays?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Your forum name is of Religious Origin!
    Wrong. I am not naming my self God. I named my self His RAGE. Therez a difference

@ Eagle: Maybe my next acct should be named FSM

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    Yup, I hereby am reporting that douche (GodsRage). Pls have him dealt with accordingly, Karazy. Funny he's talking about rules and poking fun of others when he's broken them himself.
    Really? Which one have I broken? Am I calling myself "God"?

Rock on Grandma!
    Last edited by GodsRage; 05-21-2015 at 10:53 AM. Reason: combined posts
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast