+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    This thread is stupid already. You guys know, right? Let GMs decide and done. If your name gets changed then cool if it doesn't then cool again it wont change your sig so we will know it is still you posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    what's a procurer?;
    If I'm not wrong a simple example is a pimp? Or owner of Hoes,hookers, bitches.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 05-23-2015 at 10:09 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    prob the same thing you did when you bought my staff? oh wait
    My paypal is verified and I never use it for Rohan, GMs can check forwards tickets
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 05-23-2015 at 12:56 PM.
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    If I'm not wrong a simple example is a pimp? Or owner of Hoes,hookers, bitches.
    Ye thats that and when we type "Cabron" on Google translator, its the translation it gives
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    My paypal is verified and I never use it for Rohan, GMs can check forwards tickets
    Dunno what your PayPal being verified has to do with you being hypocrite, but ok lol

first of all the names arent fault of the players, This is because the game has no filters to prevents it, if they now want change this situation should give to players free a special services(Name Change) to do it, not fix anything wrong after the fact you must prevent it happend.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, don´t waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    Dunno what your PayPal being verified has to do with you being hypocrite, but ok lol
    Rofl I learnt from you )))))
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    first of all the names arent fault of the players, This is because the game has no filters to prevents it, if they now want change this situation should give to players free a special services(Name Change) to do it, not fix anything wrong after the fact you must prevent it happend.
    This isn't a new thing that they are "now" changing too. Its always been the rules here. Things around here just got a little to relaxed I guess and the former Gms stoped or did little to enforce the ToS in regards to naming of chars/ and guilds.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    This isn't a new thing that they are "now" changing too. Its always been the rules here. Things around here just got a little to relaxed I guess and the former Gms stoped or did little to enforce the ToS in regards to naming of chars/ and guilds.
    I know karren but no talking about ToS rules, i mean in game when u create new a toon, i remember name with RockXXXXX but they removed it a long time
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, don´t waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    It is not possible to filter every possible offensive word when you create a toon. You have to not only consider english words but offensive words in other language. That is not practical.

The names are 100% the fault of the players. The players are expected to have read and understand the ToS when the make accounts here. They have also agreed to be bound by them when they chose to continue registering their account. They KNOW they are not allowed to make names that are offensive to other players. PWI does not need to create complicated filters for that. All they need to do is enforce their ToS. Once they do that you will be surprised how fast all the idiots creating offensive names start disappearing.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    Should I start posting screen shots?

You need to calm down. I really cannot comprehend your hate for everyone that plays this game. Some days you hate us and some days you wanna be my best friend PMing me laughing at other people that you hate on that day. You really need a hug or a straight jacket and removed from the general public. I refuse to throw hate towards you because I legit feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for a person that has nothing better to do than to sit at her/his (ur gender is still unconfirmed) and throw hate at other ppl. Seriously, you are fcked in the head.
    Last edited by jesseh; 05-24-2015 at 02:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast