+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Commoner
    Back on topic. GM Karazy stop trying to silence me. You're obstructing my first amendment rights I am feeling very oppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    Should I start posting screen shots?

You need to calm down. I really cannot comprehend your hate for everyone that plays this game. Some days you hate us and some days you wanna be my best friend PMing me laughing at other people that you hate on that day. You really need a hug or a straight jacket and removed from the general public. I refuse to throw hate towards you because I legit feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for a person that has nothing better to do than to sit at her/his (ur gender is still unconfirmed) and throw hate at other ppl. Seriously, you are fcked in the head.
    How

Can

I

PM

You

When

I

Dont

Play

This

Game

Except

On

Event

Server ?

Jeez

I just logged when I heard Bringits and his "brother" bs and when I heard ppl from ur guild started make tickets about my wizz name lolz so wtflex ?

And from someone talking bs on Facebook (on Zelen4 screenshots) calling me for hates and hypocrits is kinda funny coming from you lolz
    /Quit

Back on topic. GM Karazy stop trying to silence me. You're obstructing my first amendment rights I am feeling very oppressed.
    Its weekend btw, and because someone make you stfu, tbh I wont blame him for that xD
    /Quit

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    Its weekend btw, and because someone make you stfu, tbh I wont blame him for that xD
    Obviously I am not talking about now. In the past you have done this. Not just with me either LOL. We all laugh about how you call us wh*res, trash, RMT wh*res etc...but then the next day you PM us like we're friends. Maybe you're lonely. I'm not sure. Though you seem like a very confused person.

P.S
    how is that you do not play but on the random times i do log...you're at lime. I've been hearing you're calling people RMT whores. Which is funny btw :P
    Last edited by jesseh; 05-24-2015 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    I'm enforcing it NOW. It's been a rule that has always been in place, it's been up in our forums for over 4 years. I recently reviewed it and re-posted it for my players, and now it seems like it's being noticed. I will change names on the spot, to the most embarrassing things I can think of, for people that have inappropriate names against the rules that are up. Don't let me catch you with a nasty name, or you'll have a silly one instead!

See you in game!
    Dude please notice that without these people you wont be able to get your payment.
    So please, next time try to be somehow easy on ur self when u write a post o.O

MadBombeR

Obviously I am not talking about now. In the past you have done this. Not just with me either LOL. We all laugh about how you call us wh*res, trash, RMT wh*res etc...but then the next day you PM us like we're friends. Maybe you're lonely. I'm not sure. Though you seem like a very confused person.

P.S
    how is that you do not play but on the random times i do log...you're at lime. I've been hearing you're calling people RMT whores. Which is funny btw :P
    Yes its funny I heard some toons of your guild started report my wizz for the name, and also Bringit barking that he never scammed my dhan for make rps for it now, and last that ppl charged rps for me with PayPal lolz
    So yes I had to log for lol a bit
    /Quit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8