+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    You're dumb, God is synonym to Allah which is the arabic word. Also none of this stuff was to my post I reported you in this thread and it got edited, as did bosshunt's posts.
    This handle is not named "God" or "Allah". It is a synonym on what you can expect of you manage to piss off some omnipotent being.

The word "God" does not derive from my religion. It is an ENGLISH word used to label an omnipotent being. Nothing more. In other words, my handle is a synonym of the rage from an omnipotent being (... Q? )

so don't piss off this guy:

or you will get me coming at ya!

I see, you just like strellans semen down your throat.
    How do you know strellan even has that. Did you see it for yourself?
    You know if you keep making statements like that the Mod/GMs here will get tired of editing them and simply block you from the forums. And don't think they can't. I can tell them exactly how to stop people from making accounts even if they use VPNs. I know VBulletin software inside-out.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Sylf, I hate to tell you this but the name Jesus Christ is the basis of Christianity (see that "Christ" in the name?) and pretty much began with his life. It is as inflammatory to devout christians as naming your toon Muhammad would be to devout muslems. It is belittling to the beliefs of those religions and people will object to it if they know they can.

Tbh I'm surprised you didn't get 'rock'ed.
    Maybe, but Jesus Christ isnt a god anyway, and muslim recognize "it" as a prophet of god, in all the religions hes a messie, an icon
    Its an theologic interpretation, can be used for art (oriental and occidental), no mention in the TOS says I cant use art figures
    Religions themselves doesnt ban the use of the name, figure, icon of JC as it is for Allah, God, or so
    And as i said nothing prooves his existance, so its not an historic figure

So GMs have no right to "rock" my name
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 05-22-2015 at 11:21 AM.
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    Maybe, but Jesus Christ isnt a god anyway, and muslim recognize "it" as a prophet of god, in all the religions hes a messie, an icon
    Its an theologic interpretation, can be used for art, text and many things else
    Religions themselves doesnt ban the use of the name, figure, icon of JC as it is for Allah, God, or whatever as "hes" an icon
    And as i said nothing prooves his existance, so its not an historic figure

So GMs have no right to "rock" my name
    Jesus wasn't a god indeed, but the name has a profound significance in the world's largest religion (Islam comes in second place). The fact that there are such strong religious ties in that name is one of the reasons you very well could get "rock"ed if somebody complains loud enough.

Personally, as far as any established religion is concerned I am an Atheist (my beliefs are very different than any known religion preaches) . So AFAIC you can name your toon AllahGodBuddhaSivaKaliVishnuZeusOdin of you want and it would bother me not at all. Not everyone or even medium-sized minority shares my beliefs and philosophies. While I don't follow anyone else's religious beliefs, I wouldn't belittle anyone else's faith by mocking their icons if religious significance. Whiole you haven';t been "rock"ed yyt, you can bet someone will get their nose out of joint, report you to the GMs and get you "rock"ed (or if Karazy gets his way "FuzzyBunnied").

Don't try to analyze it. there is nothing logical about religions (except mine ).
    Last edited by GodsRage; 05-22-2015 at 11:37 AM.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Don't try to analyze it. there is nothing logical about religions (except mine ).
    Im 100% Atheist too, so this game want to be and if the game is as it should be : secular, Jesus Christ should be considered as a figure or an icon or an art emblem, not as a religious things as the secularism itself says (and the 2 religions that use it too).
    If they change the name I could even complain myself about it, because the GM that would ever replace that name, would lose his secularism and with all that happend in the world (cf the France and Charlie Hebdo) I think they dont need I open a debate with such things here because they already lost many players because they made this game broken, but after that, they just would lose the less bit of human being left in them

Ppl that would spam ticket (as they heard they does) are anti-secularism, and should just learn some respect as they are in a mmo with a community with worldwide players.
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 05-22-2015 at 11:55 AM.
    /Quit

Are Dickbutt, Justin Bieber and YouKilledMyPup ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    Are Dickbutt, Justin Bieber and YouKilledMyPup ok?
    i think no since Astra is banned for have "boobs" guild
    /Quit

At this point of retardness, I think the class "Noir" should be renamed too so, since "Noir" mean dark, black in french and is used in many english titles songs with the same meaning, it can be racial too
    /Quit

i think no since Astra is banned for have "boobs" guild
    Astra is NOT under a ban. I dont know how many times Ive had to repeat this. He is the GM char of BOOBs and boobs has to rename the guild. So the GM char = Astra has to be sealed for that to happen. NOT Ban.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Astra is NOT under a ban. I dont know how many times Ive had to repeat this. He is the GM char of BOOBs and boobs has to rename the guild. So the GM char = Astra has to be sealed for that to happen. NOT Ban.
    What did Cherish or Tickle used to rmt for pay the 999 rps charged for the fees of guild name change ? :O

Oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    YouKilledMyPup
    I think he got it xD
    /Quit

What did Cherish or Tickle used to rmt for pay the 999 rps charged for the fees of guild name change ? :O

Oh wait.

I think he got it xD

lolwtf? oh my oh my oh my

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest