View Poll Results: What would you like to happen to DD items?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Removal of DD Stat completely!

8 7.55%
  • DD Stat Nerf! (Less DD per point of DD)

2 1.89%
  • DD Stat Cap! (DD caps at certain amount)

62 58.49%
  • DD is fine/needs no changes!

28 26.42%
  • Other! Post your own Opinion!

6 5.66%
Closed Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: DD Items Poll~

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    How cute that they ignore that there is skill defense armor (DD for dffs/ffs) not to mention there are some weird interactions with SD and invenom which causes you to never crit.

I had 50% crit rate on my dhan (full lvl 7s, crit aura, 25% crit dagger, boost scroll etc.) and I couldnt crit with invenom up vs nhah who had mid-high 3x sd. Took invenom off and crit 4 times in a row but with it up all I would hit is white dmg.

Anyways 100% dd is bull**** and everybody knows it but sure lets make a video where german chris tries to kill a 500k hp defender with 100% dd with his elemental damage. This is one of the reasons why I stopped playing rohan anyways, the quality of play is just rock bottom now. The illusion that old man mark and friends are trying to paint about surviving in pvp is bull**** I mean WTF? If I could survive against those same temps everyone wants to complain about (adam/envy/godlyke/tickle) with 72% dd I am psure you can do it with 92% ****ing DD
    Aww don't get mad. Getting mad here is like

You have your views on it for those that are of like mind they are perfectly valid reasons. I have my views and for those that are of like mind those are just as valid reasons.
    The idea of 100%dd is what kept me around long enuf to see hat Trinity is about. I've seen it now and again could care less about playing here again.

And SD armor? Well, I got Shawn's full set of that and you know what? It ain't all that great. 200k -36% of ffs is still 128k woirth of damage and when you have a dhan whacking at you with 12k of invenom per hit, well, that 72k of left over space doesn't stay around very long.

Look, just because you couldn't kill someone with 100% dd doesn't mean no one else can. I've died plenty of times with 100% dd on both guard and defender with 200k hp to prove that and so have others. 100% DD does not mean immortal.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

With 100% DD Defenders can be Str and forget about being full vit pets, then you'll have those beasts running around competing with templars, Dhans, Noirs and DKs. I wont be even mad about it. Playing Humans takes skills and effort not like templars or DKs that are just broken and are abuse able. With that 50% off hand we would see more humans playing like there should be.

50% off hand for humans all the way. Power to Humans. Forget about that DD nerf.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

they should remove the dd stat and rename the game to: Templar wack fest.

the only game where you can only have 1 ping to compete.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    they should remove the dd stat and rename the game to: Templar wack fest.

the only game where you can only have 1 ping to compete.
    Nuuuu! [Templar Rambo Blood Feud] sounds better but still describes what currently is happening in game >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Wow talk big again
    Why ppl never talk about your dhan

I guess and sure too, that character come from boost event to lvl115 and free 6 x7s
    ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    it was a for fun character that I made during a boost event on a COMPLETELY SEPARATE ACCOUNT. Doesnt change the fact that I had 50% crit rate during one of the tests.

And plz you obv dont know anything about me if you think I need some free ses/ases but since I quit this game already.

Wts korean ses trick get every skill lvl 6 for free works with ases too.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    it was a for fun character that I made during a boost event on a COMPLETELY SEPARATE ACCOUNT. Doesnt change the fact that I had 50% crit rate during one of the tests.

And plz you obv dont know anything about me if you think I need some free ses/ases but since I quit this game already.

Wts korean ses trick get every skill lvl 6 for free works with ases too.
    Still haven't told me how to do that trick.

Quote Originally Posted by popepogi View Post
    still haven't told me how to do that trick.
    you are not worthy!

Quote Originally Posted by popepogi View Post
    Still haven't told me how to do that trick.
    press k when you think it's going to fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    press k when you think it's going to fail.
    its korean your supposed to press kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Alt+f4 when u fail ases
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod