View Poll Results: What would you like to happen to DD items?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Removal of DD Stat completely!

8 7.55%
  • DD Stat Nerf! (Less DD per point of DD)

2 1.89%
  • DD Stat Cap! (DD caps at certain amount)

62 58.49%
  • DD is fine/needs no changes!

28 26.42%
  • Other! Post your own Opinion!

6 5.66%
Closed Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: DD Items Poll~

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I dont own a templar so get your facts straight.

and wtf is this stand our ground nonsense? standing your ground implies that you are doing something not standing still watching the 0s go by.
    Stand our ground implies humans don't run when they see every-single class out there be it temp,dhan,dk,ranger or w/e the reason some other class (haven't seen any movie where there are dozen warriors left and commander shouts MEN STAND YOUR GROUND - meaning do not fall back/run). Why don't we better nerf rear blast it is a broken skill, let's see how noirs will do when all u have is ur reg hits. Cmon if you want DD nerfed why not nerf skills, which makes few classes above humans?
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

this thread is useless, if everyone no readed about new update & skill they got DD skill/conqueror DD, new GM know it and just fooled all
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, don´t waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Or instead of waiting forever for the devs to fix Blunt Mastery you GMs could just release the class talismans.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Damn straight i'm stubborn as hell. Personally i saw allowing human classes to have 100% DD as a saving grace for this game. The only thing that made it worth my while to actually come back here for a short while.

All the temp players are crying ikn their beer that humans are now unkillable. All the dhan players are laughing at those temp players. And if you have less than 150k hp (either out of the box or from some other effective class class hitting you), a dekan can 2-hit you. So what if the ruling class of irohan can't kill humans? Most playing temps were smart enough to get themselves a dhan and a dekan to handle them. Again, I don't see how 100% DD dual wield humans are destroying the game. The only thing their destroying is the stranglehold Templars have had on irohan for the past 5 years.
    Really? I haven't actively done anything in the game, but the way you're saying it that pretty much seals the deal for any other class barring Vit Dekans(well, Int Dekans have a DD ignoring skill too so yeah) to ever kill Guards or Defender. I say that's pretty ****ed up and destroys the game in it's own way.

Templars could've easily fixed a long time ago, but the game is broken beyond repair so you might as well introduce players with 100% DD.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Really? I haven't actively done anything in the game, but the way you're saying it that pretty much seals the deal for any other class barring Vit Dekans(well, Int Dekans have a DD ignoring skill too so yeah) to ever kill Guards or Defender. I say that's pretty ****ed up and destroys the game in it's own way.

Templars could've easily fixed a long time ago, but the game is broken beyond repair so you might as well introduce players with 100% DD.
    Not sure if you've messed with the game since tgrinityh was introduced but the following classes can damage someone with 100% dd:

vit dekans (200k of ffs + dffs can 2-hit a 100% dd human that has 200k hp).
    int dekans (don't know about their skills but I will take you4r word on it)
    dhans (invenom totally ignores dd)
    noir -- the fakin hurt and ignore dd.
    elemental damage goes thru DD as well

in short any class that does skill damage (as opposed to melee, magic or ranged damage) has the ability ot kill or help kill a 100% dd toon.

yes templars could have been fixed a long time ago when PS still had a few of their original developers. I know how it can be done. So dis Ish and a few others. couple guys have already done it. PW knows how to fix them too, but refuses to.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Not sure if you've messed with the game since tgrinityh was introduced but the following classes can damage someone with 100% dd:

vit dekans (200k of ffs + dffs can 2-hit a 100% dd human that has 200k hp).
    int dekans (don't know about their skills but I will take you4r word on it)
    dhans (invenom totally ignores dd)
    noir -- the fakin hurt and ignore dd.
    elemental damage goes thru DD as well

in short any class that does skill damage (as opposed to melee, magic or ranged damage) has the ability ot kill or help kill a 100% dd toon.

yes templars could have been fixed a long time ago when PS still had a few of their original developers. I know how it can be done. So dis Ish and a few others. couple guys have already done it. PW knows how to fix them too, but refuses to.
    Int dekan the Health drain one based on magic atk to heal yourself. Breath is good vs lvl99- but its garbage vs heroic power other than that that's all an int dekan can offer.

Noirs Rear Blast Ignores DD yes but its like damage based on melee when it ticks if Air Burst or Thunderstroke does 0 damage. Need to test it some more.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 05-24-2015 at 07:45 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

How cute that they ignore that there is skill defense armor (DD for dffs/ffs) not to mention there are some weird interactions with SD and invenom which causes you to never crit.

I had 50% crit rate on my dhan (full lvl 7s, crit aura, 25% crit dagger, boost scroll etc.) and I couldnt crit with invenom up vs nhah who had mid-high 3x sd. Took invenom off and crit 4 times in a row but with it up all I would hit is white dmg.

Anyways 100% dd is bull**** and everybody knows it but sure lets make a video where german chris tries to kill a 500k hp defender with 100% dd with his elemental damage. This is one of the reasons why I stopped playing rohan anyways, the quality of play is just rock bottom now. The illusion that old man mark and friends are trying to paint about surviving in pvp is bull**** I mean WTF? If I could survive against those same temps everyone wants to complain about (adam/envy/godlyke/tickle) with 72% dd I am psure you can do it with 92% ****ing DD
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 05-25-2015 at 06:55 AM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I had 50% crit rate on my dhan (full lvl 7s, crit aura, 25% crit dagger, boost scroll etc.)
    Wow talk big again
    Why ppl never talk about your dhan

I guess and sure too, that character come from boost event to lvl115 and free 6 x7s
    ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Commoner
    How cute that they ignore that there is skill defense armor (DD for dffs/ffs) not to mention there are some weird interactions with SD and invenom which causes you to never crit.

I had 50% crit rate on my dhan (full lvl 7s, crit aura, 25% crit dagger, boost scroll etc.) and I couldnt crit with invenom up vs nhah who had mid-high 3x sd. Took invenom off and crit 4 times in a row but with it up all I would hit is white dmg.

Anyways 100% dd is bull**** and everybody knows it but sure lets make a video where german chris tries to kill a 500k hp defender with 100% dd with his elemental damage. This is one of the reasons why I stopped playing rohan anyways, the quality of play is just rock bottom now. The illusion that old man mark and friends are trying to paint about surviving in pvp is bull**** I mean WTF? If I could survive against those same temps everyone wants to complain about (adam/envy/godlyke/tickle) with 72% dd I am psure you can do it with 92% ****ing DD
    Translation...those upgrades I begged for ruined the game so I quitted See what happens when more DD is added, which you were a huge supporter of, instead of fixing damage on the output side?

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Wow talk big again
    Why ppl never talk about your dhan

I guess and sure too, that character come from boost event to lvl115 and free 6 x7s
    ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Notice how she tucks her tail between her legs and runs when humans become the Achille's heel for templars and she ends up to play an alt or make some friends to be able to kill certain people. She can't play alts because she's used to OP broken ass templar, and she can't make friends...well...I think we all know why lol.