View Poll Results: What would you like to happen to DD items?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Removal of DD Stat completely!

8 7.55%
  • DD Stat Nerf! (Less DD per point of DD)

2 1.89%
  • DD Stat Cap! (DD caps at certain amount)

62 58.49%
  • DD is fine/needs no changes!

28 26.42%
  • Other! Post your own Opinion!

6 5.66%
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: DD Items Poll~

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    What reason is there to change the dd? just because a QQing templar spender says? ...
    I think iof DD gets nerfed here, those are the magic words that made it happen.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    I would be fine if the changed the type of weapon from an axe to a club (defender) /sword (guard) as long as they left the other stats alone. My axe is seriously badass beyond the dd spec. But they better be boosting the offhand stats to 50% rather than 33%. I doubt they will go that route though.
    That, is the best soluce Ive read
    /Quit

It doesnt surprise me that this thread got derailed by people who all have ulterior motives. Its funny that some ppl seem to think that dual wield with axe is viable in any way/shape/form besides being a big crybaby who wants to spit on any dps that doesnt have the magical idontcareaboutyourdd button or invenom (which has buggy interactions with SD).

Anyways mark is a stubborn old man who is usually reasonable but for some reason 100% dd chars are something he supports I have no clue do ppl actually have a problem staying alive anymore?

Lets start by pointing out all good pvpers have a health recovery rate of 20k per second (100k every 10 seconds a la td and 100k every 20 seconds a la holywine).
    Since templars are such a big deal these days you are telling me you dont have one in your party with group euhphoria? (boost to health recovery anywhere from 10k/s to 50k/s depending if there are mobs around/lvl of equality/attack speed)

Health recovery is not everything lets talk about health pools.... when players like godlyke are breaking the 400k mark and my "above average" templah had 250k hp we can see the STANDARD pvper should have over 150k hp. But that should be even higher since I didnt play a temp when that lumir vit buff came out so who knows maybe u should have 200k hp to be "average".

Now I know 72% dd was rough when those high damage temps came my way (jamz/adam/godlyke etc.) but you dont have 72% dd you have 92% (the proposed cap) thats like hitting alias (actually that is exactly like hitting alias) who could spam sit tank 3 templars at once.

So with that in mind lets think again about why you need 100% dd and ill get another reading from my bull**** radar because it sounds to me like ppl support 100% dd because they can 1/2 ass on all the other gear and survive 90% of pvp scenarios. If that is the case maybe playwith should look into some way to help 1/2 ass chars gear up instead of hurting pvp by letting ppl run around with 100% dd.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 05-23-2015 at 06:05 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

This y people come play rohan n quit cuz people tat on fourm QQ to much on stupid **** ............................all u people can blame is only YNK GM for bring PH people to our server.................

Quote Originally Posted by DuelistBlad3r View Post
    This y people come play rohan n quit cuz people tat on fourm QQ to much on stupid **** ............................all u people can blame is only YNK GM for bring PH people to our server.................
    Don't worry bro 3 of us PH who have dd parts already freezing our characters, we stop playing RBF already so you may focus only to CHerish and minimizes QQ babies around we're done proving our Arsenal to those unstoppable QQ babies to our GM's :P
    Last edited by crussandra; 05-23-2015 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crussandra View Post
    Don't worry bro 3 of us PH who have dd parts already freezing our characters, we stop playing RBF already so you may focus only to CHerish :P
    Before you said "4 of us PH" -->

dont believe for those who trying to sell dd parts to avoid scam, only 4 of us PH have those and we dont selling it. maybe we could sell those parts for those individual with a good heart and honored person, someone whos doing to serve not only for their stronghold but also for the weak, to protect them, doing job right for his/her comrads, and. . . . . . . a good attitude whether a foreign or local. . .if they meet those requirements, one of us may sell those for the choosen player because one of us will retired in rohan and planning to sell his dd parts to someone with those requirement I mentioned above
    Right now why only 3 left?
    Where another one?

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Before you said "4 of us PH" -->

Right now why only 3 left?
    Where another one?
    AFAIK one of our champ player named Elijah still actively playing RBF. . . .but not 100% sure since im not logging my character since last 1 and 1/2 months ago, im trying to ask Elijah and he confirms that if he's bored or not busy, he logging his Temp but according to him its only when he wants to farming, collecting stuffs etc. he then avoiding any PVP's coz he knew that almost players he encountered cries out loud to GM's against his DD parts. only here in foreign countires I encountered players QQ about our stuffs, in the PH, even a player does have 100% futile costume, we manage to kill 1 vs 1 (we never QQ to our GMS) coz we are using our strategies to kill it or even a 100% DD character if your research our videos like GWxRaiguru, he can kill a 98% DD player even his damage only arounf 4K damages, you will notice there why and how that happened, PH people becomes wiser when a tougher enemy comes around, they looking to its weak points rather QQ-ing the GM's even me if you see my videos, you see a 90% DD dekan I encountered 1 v 1 I can still kill him in a wiser tactical way imagine a 90% Dekan with a huge HP (if you imagine it its impossible to kill but if you observe my video carefully you will observe its weakness) that thing I used to kill a 90% DD dekan even. If I encountering 100% DD targets, I online my Agi Dhan to kill it (my Dhan not focusing to pure attach but to its AGI which boosts it Elemental Damages very deadly than str build in terms of poison damage) so even they have 100% DD I manage to kill and opposing their builds instead QQ to our GM's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAoAJs4jUbU

(see below one of my comrad killing a 96% DD templar, his damages cost only 2.6K but because of his tactical strategies Temp's 96% DD got GG only one thing a human can kill a 90% temp even debuffed, Crit + Brain tactics = GG 90%DD) and that's what im talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNKxKEACxbQ

heres another more, imagine a 2 wielded human with also a 80+ DD parts + dual weapon with DD but still I can kill him because Im not just focusing in pure attacks but "BRAIN", if you have a brain to kill it not just focusing on attack and sacrificing much other strategies. anyone can do killing a 90% DD player targets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_nzA6WMdX0

last is I can also kill a 90% DD Templar and even more upgraded weapons than mine (with this I can kill Cherish in 1 n 1 disabling his FOX assistance which is my key to GG Cherish in that case I will only use cherish my WOC mace which deals 4 times more damage than to a +18 Opaniel mace with even 50% attack stones etc but it seems I wont do that because I already know cherish attitude when I push to complete my temp's power here in RBF or he will QQ im sure suing me as hacker etc and seem they already know my character's arsenal if I purchase +18 feathers and some +12 eyewear if I continue playing RBF), Chinee has more advanced champ mace than mine and we are both geared with 90+ DD parts but as I Told you, Im not just focusing on attack but im using my tactical arsenal BRAIN to GG her DD ( you will observe here why I shifting my 2 mace as fast as possible which is the key to kill her w/ a 90% DD LOL)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVHhdXqdw-Y
    Last edited by crussandra; 05-24-2015 at 12:31 AM.

AFAIK one of our champ player named Elijah still actively playing RBF. . . .but not 100% sure since im not logging my character since last 1 and 1/2 months ago, im trying to ask Elijah and he confirms that if he's bored or not busy, he logging his Temp but according to him its only when he wants to farming, collecting stuffs etc. he then avoiding any PVP's coz he knew that almost players he encountered cries out loud to GM's against his DD parts. only here in foreign countires I encountered players QQ about our stuffs, in the PH, even a player does have 100% futile costume, we manage to kill 1 vs 1 (we never QQ to our GMS) coz we are using our strategies to kill it or even a 100% DD character if your research our videos like GWxRaiguru, he can kill a 98% DD player even his damage only arounf 4K damages, you will notice there why and how that happened, PH people becomes wiser when a tougher enemy comes around, they looking to its weak points rather QQ-ing the GM's even me if you see my videos, you see a 90% DD dekan I encountered 1 v 1 I can still kill him in a wiser tactical way

Thanks for information.

Btw... here (RBF) who QQ about DD i see only MrQQ opp sorry i mean MrIceyy2 opp sorry again i mean MrKnightDreams

AFAIK one of our champ player named Elijah still actively playing RBF. . . .but not 100% sure since im not logging my character since last 1 and 1/2 months ago, im trying to ask Elijah and he confirms that if he's bored or not busy, he logging his Temp but according to him its only when he wants to farming, collecting stuffs etc. he then avoiding any PVP's coz he knew that almost players he encountered cries out loud to GM's against his DD parts. only here in foreign countires I encountered players QQ about our stuffs, in the PH, even a player does have 100% futile costume, we manage to kill 1 vs 1 (we never QQ to our GMS) coz we are using our strategies to kill it or even a 100% DD character if your research our videos like GWxRaiguru, he can kill a 98% DD player even his damage only arounf 4K damages, you will notice there why and how that happened, PH people becomes wiser when a tougher enemy comes around, they looking to its weak points rather QQ-ing the GM's even me if you see my videos, you see a 90% DD dekan I encountered 1 v 1 I can still kill him in a wiser tactical way imagine a 90% Dekan with a huge HP (if you imagine it its impossible to kill but if you observe my video carefully you will observe its weakness) that thing I used to kill a 90% DD dekan even. If I encountering 100% DD targets, I online my Agi Dhan to kill it (my Dhan not focusing to pure attach but to its AGI which boosts it Elemental Damages very deadly than str build in terms of poison damage) so even they have 100% DD I manage to kill and opposing their builds instead QQ to our GM's

(see below one of my comrad killing a 96% DD templar, his damages cost only 2.6K but because of his tactical strategies Temp's 96% DD got GG only one thing a human can kill a 90% temp even debuffed, Crit + Brain tactics = GG 90%DD) and that's what im talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNKxKEACxbQ

heres another more, imagine a 2 wielded human with also a 80+ DD parts + dual weapon with DD but still I can kill him because Im not just focusing in pure attacks but "BRAIN", if you have a brain to kill it not just focusing on attack and sacrificing much other strategies. anyone can do killing a 90% DD player targets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_nzA6WMdX0

last is I can also kill a 90% DD Templar and even more upgraded weapons than mine (with this I can kill Cherish in 1 n 1 disabling his FOX assistance which is my key to GG Cherish in that case I will only use cherish my WOC mace which deals 4 times more damage than to a +18 Opaniel mace with even 50% attack stones etc but it seems I wont do that because I already know cherish attitude when I push to complete my temp's power here in RBF or he will QQ im sure suing me as hacker etc and seem they already know my character's arsenal if I purchase +18 feathers and some +12 eyewear if I continue playing RBF), Chinee has more advanced champ mace than mine and we are both geared with 90+ DD parts but as I Told you, Im not just focusing on attack but im using my tactical arsenal BRAIN to GG her DD ( you will observe here why I shifting my 2 mace as fast as possible which is the key to kill her w/ a 90% DD LOL)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVHhdXqdw-Y
    LOOOOOOOOOL this guys talk a lot sh1t, why u posting PH videos? Its IRohan no nab ph server
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, don´t waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    It doesnt surprise me that this thread got derailed by people who all have ulterior motives. Its funny that some ppl seem to think that dual wield with axe is viable in any way/shape/form besides being a big crybaby who wants to spit on any dps that doesnt have the magical idontcareaboutyourdd button or invenom (which has buggy interactions with SD).

Anyways mark is a stubborn old man who is usually reasonable but for some reason 100% dd chars are something he supports I have no clue do ppl actually have a problem staying alive anymore?

Lets start by pointing out all good pvpers have a health recovery rate of 20k per second (100k every 10 seconds a la td and 100k every 20 seconds a la holywine).
    Since templars are such a big deal these days you are telling me you dont have one in your party with group euhphoria? (boost to health recovery anywhere from 10k/s to 50k/s depending if there are mobs around/lvl of equality/attack speed)

Health recovery is not everything lets talk about health pools.... when players like godlyke are breaking the 400k mark and my "above average" templah had 250k hp we can see the STANDARD pvper should have over 150k hp. But that should be even higher since I didnt play a temp when that lumir vit buff came out so who knows maybe u should have 200k hp to be "average".

Now I know 72% dd was rough when those high damage temps came my way (jamz/adam/godlyke etc.) but you dont have 72% dd you have 92% (the proposed cap) thats like hitting alias (actually that is exactly like hitting alias) who could spam sit tank 3 templars at once.

So with that in mind lets think again about why you need 100% dd and ill get another reading from my bull**** radar because it sounds to me like ppl support 100% dd because they can 1/2 ass on all the other gear and survive 90% of pvp scenarios. If that is the case maybe playwith should look into some way to help 1/2 ass chars gear up instead of hurting pvp by letting ppl run around with 100% dd.
    Don't you have ulterior motives yourself now? Don't you cry because you can't kill human with your templar? Tell me yourself why DD should be nerfed? So that anyone can kill humans again? so that PPL who purchased axes can again suck on it? Humans have not that great skills which would help them in pvp much, im Telling you if you cant kill a person under rush, it will get ugly. Your point is that human race should just be little retards who run around like headless chicken with only few objectives: gotta get debuffed, gotta get killed, gotta use as much pots as possible ... Stun smb .... what now .... errrr.... emergency exit. Because this is what they will be, if it is a 100DD we at least can stand our ground and try to do smth, because temp won't have an uber upper hand over human no more. Give Humans a chance for a fight!
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)