View Poll Results: What would you like to happen to DD items?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Removal of DD Stat completely!

    8 7.55%
  • DD Stat Nerf! (Less DD per point of DD)

    2 1.89%
  • DD Stat Cap! (DD caps at certain amount)

    62 58.49%
  • DD is fine/needs no changes!

    28 26.42%
  • Other! Post your own Opinion!

    6 5.66%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 151

Thread: DD Items Poll~

  1. #1

    DD Items Poll~

    I am curious to know my community's opinion on DD items. After our last topic on it, it seems that we have quite a mix of opinions on the matter. I like knowing that I have a pretty passionate community about things that matter to them so let's take a poll and get a general consensus.

  2. #2
    Nah don't cap it especially on axe or you'll make your players quit. I've known a person who had to buy x3 axe parts just to get up to 8x DD. if you guys change the dd all of a sudden, then all these people who already managed to get the nicer dd will quit.

    You guys should also put shiny hp options (1000 hp ones) on sale in im. Everyone else has 1xxx hp and we want to have like theirs too.

  3. #3
    GM'S are too GREEDY ON MONEY.. they replace the location into really hard to obtain.. so they can PULL much MONEY..

  4. #4
    Put as it is.. and make SELL sometimes.

  5. #5
    Commoner
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    196
    This is hilarious. It still cracks me up people thought a second wave of upgrades would make things better. You can't balance the game with DD when whats messed up is the difference in damage output between classes. What's a DD cap going to fix at this point...it'll just be a human nerf, unless of course you cap it at like 60 so it effects everyone, but then people will be dead as fast as they were on Jin pre-merge.

    The only way a DD cap might even slightly improve anything is if each class got a different cap. You could probably cap everyone at 90, except dhans at 80, and elves at 15dd.

  6. #6
    I also support selective cap. There are a few ways to do it (depending which way would technically easiest to implement):

    Method 1: Apply it based on race like Gank83 said and lower the DD most for Elves, then Dekans, then Dhans and a small cap decrease for others. The numbers Gank83 brought out seem to be about right (Templar's hits are roughly 10 times bigger than others and they are not supposed to be damage class in the first place), in addition cap Dekans at around 20-30%.
    Method 2: Dig up your old Class Talisman plan (http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21637) and give every talisman a huge amount of Attack %, for Avengers small Attack % and no Attack for Templar talisman. Example: 900% Attack for everyone, 50-100% Attack and say ~500 Agility for Avengers, 0% Attack for Templar talisman. You can test the exact numbers in event server until every damage class deals comparable damage.
    Method 3: Same as Method 2 except add Attack Speed instead of Attack. In that case the numbers may be a bit different.
    Method 4: Apply the cap onto weapons: Lower the DD on Clubs and Maces to around 15% if it is higher, to 30% for Zhens and others unchanged.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    I also support selective cap. There are a few ways to do it (depending which way would technically easiest to implement):

    Method 1: Apply it based on race like Gank83 said and lower the DD most for Elves, then Dekans, then Dhans and a small cap decrease for others. The numbers Gank83 brought out seem to be about right (Templar's hits are roughly 10 times bigger than others and they are not supposed to be damage class in the first place), in addition cap Dekans at around 20-30%.
    Method 2: Dig up your old Class Talisman plan (http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21637) and give every talisman a huge amount of Attack %, for Avengers small Attack % and no Attack for Templar talisman. Example: 900% Attack for everyone, 50-100% Attack and say ~500 Agility for Avengers, 0% Attack for Templar talisman. You can test the exact numbers in event server until every damage class deals comparable damage.
    Method 3: Same as Method 2 except add Attack Speed instead of Attack. In that case the numbers may be a bit different.
    Method 4: Apply the cap onto weapons: Lower the DD on Clubs and Maces to around 15% if it is higher, to 30% for Zhens and others unchanged.
    900% attack? Are you retarded? so what you want is them buffing all other classes and give them the advantage of highest DD too while technically just almost entirely nerfing temps/dhans/dks and call it quits? lol

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    I am curious to know my community's opinion on DD items. After our last topic on it, it seems that we have quite a mix of opinions on the matter. I like knowing that I have a pretty passionate community about things that matter to them so let's take a poll and get a general consensus.
    How? People will just log alts and throw away votes lol

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamourous View Post
    900% attack? Are you retarded? so what you want is them buffing all other classes and give them the advantage of highest DD too while technically just almost entirely nerfing temps/dhans/dks and call it quits? lol
    If Templar hits ~10 times the damage most damage classes do, then 900% is about right to bring the damage to equal levels. I would like to see you propose better and at least as easy to implement method than one of my 4.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    If Templar hits ~10 times the damage most damage classes do, then 900% is about right to bring the damage to equal levels. I would like to see you propose better and at least as easy to implement method than one of my 4.
    Not all the while nerfing their DD too. Any class would hit harder with that much of attack and the least DD on said classes.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify