View Poll Results: What would you like to happen to DD items?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Removal of DD Stat completely!

8 7.55%
  • DD Stat Nerf! (Less DD per point of DD)

2 1.89%
  • DD Stat Cap! (DD caps at certain amount)

62 58.49%
  • DD is fine/needs no changes!

28 26.42%
  • Other! Post your own Opinion!

6 5.66%
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: DD Items Poll~

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    DD cap on 90% for all the game/classes, the balancing talisman was a test that was being used on the event server by atzigan and his team it was having good results for the weak classes like scout giants and mages.

I recommend taking a couple of days to start testing damage output from each class starting with bedron grade set artisans +5 and just using stronger accs and items till live server stat items. This method will give you(GMs) an idea on how strong each class is and how it can be nerfed stat wise, skill wise and gear wise. With current ACC's and gear is almost impossible to balance the game because of all ATK and all stat inflation.
    you think 90 % DD damage drop is fair for all classes ?

i made 9 upgraded clubs and i kept geting fail damage drop until i could get 73 % DD on my club so 90 - 73 = 17 % DD more
    whoever got DD armor still have advantage in pvp right ?
    max DD should be 75 % for 1 Weapon user [ Elf , Dark Elf , Half Elf , Gaint , Dhan , Dekan ] classes total Damage drop effect from armor + Weapon not more than that .
    and about Dual weapon user [ Human ] class max should be 90 : 95 % DD

so people with DD armor will still have advantage that even if they got low DD when they forge there upgrade they still can have 75 % DD right ?

this is the best option for all
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post

i made 9 upgraded clubs and i kept geting fail damage drop until i could get 73 % DD on my club so 90 - 73 = 17 % DD more
    max DD should be 75 % for 1 Weapon user [ Elf , Dark Elf , Half Elf , Gaint , Dhan , Dekan ] classes total Damage drop effect from armor + Weapon not more than that .

so people with DD armor will still have advantage that even if they got low DD when they forge there upgrade they still can have 75 % DD right ?

What took you so long to post? Was waiting for it. ^-^
    Well for starts i actually thought of giving you a chance to get said armor piece with DD because then those players that have a full armor with DD modifiers wont be able to get 100% of their stats. Meaning they would end up selling them on EM to get a chance for a better weapon or accs. Meaning $$$ for PWI from an old unique(Epic) item. With this DD cap at 90% Humans wont necessarily need Axe to achieve it and can actually roll Sword (Guard), Mace (Def) with dagger on off hand ofc with the option to get their hands on a DD Armor piece if those weaps DD role didn't get as good. I know getting OP DD rolls on Axe (85% DD) is not as easy as crossing your fingers and done. If you like Axe go for it its 8x% DD for Giant, Trinity and Humans to use. Removing said Items is just dumb, only a single few have them at least you'll get a chance to get them if this gets implemented. GL and chill it just a game.

+ It seems your suggestion is to give Templars(hardest hitters in game) an easy to kill everyone situation (75% DD for all single handed wut?). Good Job, because the game is called Templars Rambo Blood Feud.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 05-20-2015 at 07:57 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

DD Stat Cap! (DD caps at certain amount)

or remove DD armor and i be happy costumer 3.3

Just don't foking touch my rumir's OP dd stat on weapon then im good.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

You mean that is the best option for you.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    You mean that is the best option for you.
    for all almost 99.99 % of Players and its bad option for the 4 or 5 people who have DD armors

putting the DD cap for 1 weapon at 75 when people payed to get8x dd on there axe. that's good for 99.99%? lol

putting the DD cap for 1 weapon at 75 when people payed to get8x dd on there axe. that's good for 99.99%? lol
    put ur glasses and read what i said about Human class again , let me correct it here noir or rumir can't use the DD armor on them , so only axes users are Humans Deff /Guards
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 05-20-2015 at 08:28 PM.

put ur glasses and read what i said about Human class again
    take your head out of your ass and read what i said.

take your head out of your ass and read what i said.
    won't bother my self to reply you
    i gave my feed back to GMS not you

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast