View Poll Results: What would you like to happen to DD items?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Removal of DD Stat completely!

8 7.55%
  • DD Stat Nerf! (Less DD per point of DD)

2 1.89%
  • DD Stat Cap! (DD caps at certain amount)

62 58.49%
  • DD is fine/needs no changes!

28 26.42%
  • Other! Post your own Opinion!

6 5.66%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast

Thread: DD Items Poll~

How can a dekan Survive in this new world? He DFFS you 100 times and maybe he hits you once..... not only that but the only time he does manage to DFFS you, they nerfed the damage to peanuts

MADNESS!
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourous View Post
    You retard, blunt mastery is admittedly broken.

lol can't careless just stating it how it is and pointing out your bull****. Mr. "Borderline Retuired Rohan Expert" go back into that retirement yo, you're retarded
    Oh I see now.... you are still on that lets nerf blunt mastery pipe dream.... ive been there for 6 years I know how that feels friend. Everybody knows blunt mastery is broken the issue is that blunt mastery will never be fixed for various reasons that revolve around the pay 2 win model.

Rohan is not the game you imagine it to be, they are in damage control mode and this DD change is exactly that; damage control. How to make as many paying customers happy and the answer is to cap DD and let them buy/earn their own DD gear.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Oh I see now.... you are still on that lets nerf blunt mastery pipe dream.... ive been there for 6 years I know how that feels friend. Everybody knows blunt mastery is broken the issue is that blunt mastery will never be fixed for various reasons that revolve around the pay 2 win model.

So it's not, "best in slot players to players who are not best in slot"

Rohan is not the game you imagine it to be, they are in damage control mode and this DD change is exactly that; damage control. How to make as many paying customers happy and the answer is to cap DD and let them buy/earn their own DD gear.
    Again, stop circle talking. Editing the DD stat on said items that the 2 players have is more suitable for the reason posted already that you thoughtlessly replied to like a retard and then subsequently tried to suggest that temps weren't broken along that "best in slot players" nonsense.

Isn't it easier to leave those DD items be and just Cap DD to said 90%? then those items prices would still keep their value or even go up on EM. Rather than said player have multiple of this items He/She/It would rather sale the other items because it would be worthless having them all and not gaining 100% of the stats from them. Flooding server with them is a bad idea actually leave them as they are and done.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Isn't it easier to leave those DD items be and just Cap DD to said 90%? then those items prices would still keep their value or even go up on EM. Rather than said player have multiple of this items He/She/It would rather sale the other items because it would be worthless having them all and not gaining 100% of the stats from them. Flooding server with them is a bad idea actually leave them as they are and done.
    Yeah....flooding the game with DD totally is, Idk how stupid he's got to be to even think that selling DD gear is a good idea. DD on armors shouldn't even exist, as DD inherently is only on weapons... DD should just be at 7x% max like Attack% for non dual wielding toons, anything beside that is just not normal and messed up. Idk what crack the GM that invented this event back then was on. Like imagine dekans with 400k hp(yeah they reach that much and even more actually) packing 90% DD. Good luck with that ****.

It's funny though someone who's proclaimed not playing this game anymore is the only one crying for the sale of such items. According to the poll though yet they should cap DD.
    Last edited by Glamourous; 05-20-2015 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourous View Post
    Yeah....flooding the game with DD totally is, Idk how stupid he's got to be to even think that selling DD gear is a good idea. DD on armors shouldn't even exist, as DD inherently is only on weapons... DD should just be at 7x% max like Attack% for non dual wielding toons, anything beside that is just not normal and messed up. Idk what crack the GM that invented this event back then was on. Like imagine dekans with 400k hp(yeah they reach that much and even more actually) packing 90% DD. Good luck with that ****.

It's funny though someone who's proclaimed not playing this game anymore is the only one crying for the sale of such items. According to the poll though yet they should cap DD.
    Noirs -> vit pets or dekans

I'm surprised the complete removal is even an option.

Quote Originally Posted by boeogoeoge View Post
    Noirs -> vit pets or dekans
    Please explain, didn't get the comment.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I gave playwith the solution 1000000000000000000000000000000 years ago but it seems like only when e2n start qqing does it become a international crisis (i may have quit but some things just never change).
    And they listened to you...we had another wave of upgrades and a server merge. Now the game is more ****ed up than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    And they listened to you...we had another wave of upgrades and a server merge. Now the game is more ****ed up than ever.
    They didnt listen to me 100%... they took my advice and waved their how-to-make-some-moar-money wand at it and thats what they got. A server merge was good and the upgrades were needed but the upgrades were wayyyy stronger than I anticipated but lukily the price was fair.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast