View Poll Results: What would you like to happen to DD items?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Removal of DD Stat completely!

8 7.55%
  • DD Stat Nerf! (Less DD per point of DD)

2 1.89%
  • DD Stat Cap! (DD caps at certain amount)

62 58.49%
  • DD is fine/needs no changes!

28 26.42%
  • Other! Post your own Opinion!

6 5.66%
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: DD Items Poll~

Bad solution 50% makes even sword or club + dagger go 100%
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Thats the idea. Make humans play their main weapons back and they will become damage dealers again competing with Temps, Dhans, Noirs and DKs. Not just the DD is high but the damage is high to 70% + 35% = 105% CS and Fix will be scary but that's why they are fixed in a spot. Well its up to GM's what they will do so I'm just here trowing ideas. This will prob never happen but humans are more expensive than temps gear wise because they need dual weaps and shield to have full pvp power and defense. We don't see humans killing in mass pvp at least it's an incentive to that race. If BM gets the fix it needs maybe then this other boosts can be lowered accordingly. To bad I'm not GM, i have great ideas to fix and balance stuff here.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

so again axe buyers can suck on Popsicle cus axes lose their purpose
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    so again axe buyers can suck on Popsicle cus axes lose their purpose
    purpose to have 100% dd ? if they nerf offhand at 10% ur axes still would have 80ish % but u would cry same because no point to use dagger...
    I mean what I suggest at least make sense, classes that are damage dealer cant excess an amount of dd and tanks would still have more, but they no more immortal as now...

At least suggest something with sense instead crying for nothing
    /Quit

how is this still going -_-;

Nerfing DD is not cool. many folks spent hundreds of US $ on this game to make 100% DD weapons because PWI created 8x DD axes with the full knowledge that dual-wielding classes can and WILL make weapon sets capable of 100% DD. They are not stupid. They knew exactly what they were doing. This was not a screw up. It was a thought out and planned decision on their part. Let's face it - axes on humans are pretty much useless since there really are no skills at all that leverage it. So what else is it good for? Full DD!

PWI turning around and nerfing them would be like kicking those people in the jewels and makes their axes good for nothing but transmuting to a Noir/Rumir (in essence locking it to a toon thjat can never be sold).

If they cap DD, they had better be thinking about how they intend to compensate those that spent all that moneh creating these 100% DD weapon sets. Since I own one such set, I vote for +18 SDV rings, or +12 rulers / beze eyes.
    Last edited by GodsRage; 05-23-2015 at 10:14 AM.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Axe loose its purpose but Sword and Mace gain their purpose so its actually a good idea. Still Axe was more of a Trinity weapon rather than a Human maybe even for Giants. Other than that 8x% DD on those weapons are OP for any class that can use it. You should rather ditch that Axe (sell it on EM ofc) then getting a Mace (Def) or Sword (Guard) and use your class as it should but looks like you guys like running around playing like immortal Templars just hitting stuff till it dies. I gave you a solution (Boosted Human's with their class weapon) and still there's a problem with it then don't take it simple as that lets better not do anything and let game as it is. There's a simple solution to everything if we keep debating, this is bad cause X and Y or this is too Op because Z and W we will never get anything done. Last time i checked Axes was a weapon of choice for humans not a must. No offence to Axe buyers but you guys took the risk and accepted it. Its like Templar players gearing temps to its max never knowing when that nerf comes if it does ofc(still hoping it never comes).
    It seems thats what Atzigan did in the past we raged/debated and all in forum and never got to a simple solution to stuff and he just followed his boss wishes and done. Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Nerfing DD is not cool. many folks spent hundreds of US $ on this game to make 100% DD weapons because PWI created 8x DD axes with the full knowledge that dual-wielding classes can and WILL make weapon sets capable of 100% DD. They are not stupid. They knew exactly what they were doing. This was not a screw up. It was a thought out and planned decision on their part. Let's face it - axes on humans are pretty much useless since there really are no skills at all that leverage it. So what else is it good for? Full DD!

PWI turning around and nerfing them would be like kicking those people in the jewels and makes their axes good for nothing but transmuting to a Noir/Rumir (in essence locking it to a toon thjat can never be sold).

If they cap DD, they had better be thinking about how they intend to compensate those that spent all that moneh creating these 100% DD weapon sets. Since I own one such set, I vote for +18 SDV rings, or +12 rulers / beze eyes.
    Compensation is always a fix to a nerf and they wont loose too much its just a bunch of pixels they will give away. Maybe even change said Axe for a max DD (75%?) Sword or Mace with that 50% off hand boost it will fix everything and keeping the 100% DD set.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 05-23-2015 at 10:19 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

No, there was no real risk other than crappy dd rolls. The game allows 100% DD weapons to be created. When the parts for those axes were sold, Atzigan had said there was no plan to cap DD no matter how much strellan argued for it. At the time of sale there was no risk whatsoever of nerfing DD. The only real risk is the same risk anybody takes forging Upgrade weapons - getting crappy rolls.

Temp owners don't like 100% DD because temps are one of the classes that can't kill someone with 100% dd (Aw Boo Hoo! sux to be a temp!). Temp owners HERE are used to playing a game where there is nothing they can't kill. Well there is now and they are all crying in their beer. Just create a dhan, dekan or a noir and 100% DD stops being a problem. Simple solution.

------ edit ------

I would be fine if the changed the type of weapon from an axe to a club (defender) /sword (guard) as long as they left the other stats alone. My axe is seriously badass beyond the dd spec. But they better be boosting the offhand stats to 50% rather than 33%. I doubt they will go that route though.
    Last edited by GodsRage; 05-23-2015 at 10:30 AM.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

I cant vote. Oh lol now I can. HAHAHAHA
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

What reason there is to change the dd? just because a QQing templar spender says? at the whim of someone? this Thread is because KnigthDreams cant kill Cherish, Why no remove too all boss drop boosted secretly for Atzigan in JIN compensation? it was a illegal support abuse and would be removed, no DD nerfed. End of history
    Last edited by Vinko; 05-23-2015 at 01:23 PM.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, don´t waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"