View Poll Results: What would you like to happen to DD items?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Removal of DD Stat completely!

8 7.55%
  • DD Stat Nerf! (Less DD per point of DD)

2 1.89%
  • DD Stat Cap! (DD caps at certain amount)

62 58.49%
  • DD is fine/needs no changes!

28 26.42%
  • Other! Post your own Opinion!

6 5.66%
Closed Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: DD Items Poll~

Quote Originally Posted by crussandra View Post
    I post my items to prove that my DD parts are not came from hacks or dupes, this was included in migration of our character and as a conditon according to late GM Atzigan and to tell you that theres no such thing of 4 of us PH champions would sell our DD parts to anyone to preserve only to US and since GM's nowadays started to banning our accounts without a reason, theres no more reason us to continue playing RBF so we decided to freeze our characters so that you could only seeing Cherish and you only probably making challenge or be problematic only to Cherish rather to us and no ONE will abuse the power of our DD armors into a wrong foreign hands who abused, bullying weaker players and feeler player who keeps telling everyone to proclaimed HIM/HER self like so called "Strongest player in this server etc. . etc." because we believe that have a greater power comes wth great responsibilities rather than abusing your greatness to weaker characters instead of helping them
    If what u says is true, its completely retarded that GM ban these PH champions and not Cherish, because all know that Cherish isnt the winner of that event and it was Lyss4 or her husband that used to own these parts before (over 1 or 2 years, maybe more if he won the event ? but idk who won it at all), and they rmt'ed it to Cherish & Celese when they pseudo-quitted (as I heard Lucas play Tickle now ?)
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 05-22-2015 at 05:49 PM.
    /Quit

For my opinion :

Cap DD and only DD (not crit dd with lion or buffs counted into this) on classes :
    Guardian : make order swing only works with dagger or sword, so more axes users as it should be / max 90%
    Defender : max 90%
    Temp : 75%
    Priest : 75%
    Wizz : 75%
    Warlock : 75%
    Giants (Bz & Savages) : 85%
    Ranger : 75%
    Scout : 75%
    Dhan : 75%
    Rumirs : 85%
    Noirs : 80%

then, no more abuses
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    For my opinion :

Cap DD and only DD (not crit dd with lion or buffs counted into this) on classes :
    Guardian : make order swing only works with dagger or sword, so more axes users as it should be / max 90%
    Defender : max 90%
    Temp : 75%
    Priest : 75%
    Wizz : 75%
    Warlock : 75%
    Giants (Bz & Savages) : 85%
    Ranger : 75%
    Scout : 75%
    Rumirs : 85%
    Noirs : 80%

then, no more abuses
    No abuses? it will be again abuse of templar, he can kill anything, his reg hits on 90% DD char are way higher than a guard on anything with 70% DD. Why are axes the only ones which are 8x DD? because otherwise it is a completely useless weapon which is not used by any race in the game. What would a defender use club or axe if the dd is the same? hard question huh? 100DD humans sacrifice Power for survivability. why there are tanks in the game at all at this point if they can be dropped 1 v 1 and cant kill **** on the other side of a stick? So what do we do with our axes? tell me because i have a feeling that you know

Transmute? I don't play noir, use it nevertheless on a human? But i already have club and sword, if the DD will be capped, i rather use weapons i can use op skills with. So there it is Axe, completely useless. wanna buy it from me when the DD is capped? i'll sell it to you for 25k rp.

I have a preposition - Let's vote vor chars who have elemental skills (darkness/divinity/blazing/frozen) to have an option to choose Invenom. Humans will be able to kill smth at least with elemental (invenom) dmg.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    No abuses? it will be again abuse of templar, he can kill anything, his reg hits on 90% DD char are way higher than a guard on anything with 70% DD. Why are axes the only ones which are 8x DD? because otherwise it is a completely useless weapon which is not used by any race in the game. What would a defender use club or axe if the dd is the same? hard question huh? 100DD humans sacrifice Power for survivability. why there are tanks in the game at all at this point if they can be dropped 1 v 1 and cant kill **** on the other side of a stick? So what do we do with our axes? tell me because i have a feeling that you know

Transmute? I don't play noir, use it nevertheless on a human? But i already have club and sword, if the DD will be capped, i rather use weapons i can use op skills with. So there it is Axe, completely useless. wanna buy it from me when the DD is capped? i'll sell it to you for 25k rp.

I have a preposition - Let's vote vor chars who have elemental skills (darkness/divinity/blazing/frozen) to have an option to choose Invenom. Humans will be able to kill smth at least with elemental (invenom) dmg.
    Templars without scrolls hit like 3-4k on 70-74dd so axes add 10% for axes and another 10% for second hand, dont think its abused

Did u see how ppl use defender ? just as buffer, not even dn'ing anymore anyway, so who cares, its just a pet that is left in the middle of the pvp and noone touch cause it just emp and shelter one the priest is focus...

On hold time it was used for templars doesnt get debuff between reflect, times have changes, but i dont think the function of these defenders are to be a pet that never dies cause they never "fight" anyhow, so dont even think your argument is even valid because, at all 90% dd still better than 84, plus u can add fox healing, obli, lion for crit drop

So dont talk about abuse when defender are just actually pets that u dont even need to feed
    /Quit

Templars without scrolls hit like 3-4k on 70-74dd so axes add 10% for axes and another 10% for second hand, dont think its abused

Did u see how ppl use defender ? just as buffer, not even dn'ing anymore anyway, so who cares, its just a pet that is left in the middle of the pvp and noone touch cause it just emp and shelter one the priest is focus...

On hold time it was used for templars doesnt get debuff between reflect, times have changes, but i dont think the function of these defenders are to be a pet that never dies cause they never "fight" anyhow, so dont even think your argument is even valid because, at all 90% dd still better than 84, plus u can add fox healing, obli, lion for crit drop

So dont talk about abuse when defender are just actually pets that u dont even need to feed
    Yup thats what i see all the time in PA def being immortal and doing nothing other than EMP and shelter sometimes. Guards are the ones actually doing something with those axes.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Yep surely capping DD will enable these pets to participate more, because cmon we all know dhans, dekans, noirs can't kill immortal defender/guardian. Still no answer were do we use axes after we already have them the way they are, and we purchased them with a particular reason? Every class must have some natural enemy, but i guess few classes just remain OP, because too many pipsqueaks cry about every damn thing when their supposed to be strongest char cant kill something. Who of you plays human? Have you tried to kill templar or dk, or noir these days with a human? Are humans not supposed to be warriors (well you know brute force, great hp/pdf), but why are they what they are now? What remains is low-dmg (if you want some dmg you gotta stunlock a person and do a steadily growing dmg from freaking nothing). Why is it that few chars can push 1 button and its a 50%hp off (dk/noir) or whack you few times, but the dmg the deal is max from a get-go? or why Dhans dun need anything except for Invenom, which rapes da crap out of anything (+it gets os+parry rate+hide+silence+pouch). So how are guardians/defs actually so over the top that people QQ abt 100DD? Want for humans to be just sz buffers and the least played race there is? Because 100DD is the only thing that somehow evens the chars. Human is one of the least suitable chars for pvp, he has nothing to offer except for 2 stuns (if you cant drop a person in those 2 stuns ur screwed w/e race ur up against, well except for priests/wizards)

LOL exactly they shouldn't be pets no more, running around templar or smth, consta dning. They can be good stunner when it counts, drain mana, go str builds and participate a bit more in pvp. I like that unscrolled templar stuff btw. Human does that dmg buffed and scrolled on templar. And now scroll templar, buff him up, doubledips, elemental resistance, dmg is way better on a guard than guard gives in return. So you are saying humans should go back to being punching bag for every race huh? yes, i already forgot how many guardians we saw at ruler fights , there were so many of them, like 1 or 0. sure there were defenders and they were using 1 skill more which is DN, but fact still stand they were only a pet, not a DmgDealer already then.

And do we have a deal, you are buying my Axe for 25k rp, afterDD cap is established ok? And basically what you said, you need a pretty much zerg to kill 1 templar if you are playing human.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Yup thats what i see all the time in PA def being immortal and doing nothing other than EMP and shelter sometimes. Guards are the ones actually doing something with those axes.

There is a solution: KILL IT! You play a Noir and a predator (your sig), how can you state that they are immortal? there are minimum 5 jobs that can kill 100DD human (there are multiple players playing one or the other of these jobs), So you can kill them, it is not always about you, you know.

And clearly you both talk because you want some action from human race, and not because your chars are doing 0s and you can't do anything to them so it's easier to ask for GM's to nerf the DD for them. Because let's be clear it is all about nerfing the human race, no-other race will suffer from this capping.

While you are at it, why don't you ask for GMs to Nerf Human dmg, because it is the scariest thing in all of Rohan.
    Last edited by Demonic6000; 05-23-2015 at 06:14 AM.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

About time to implement 10% DD cap on Templars or 900% Attack talismans for non-OP real DPS classes before the update with wrecking skills arrives and breaks the broken game into a bit smaller pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Yep surely capping DD will enable these pets to participate more, because cmon we all know dhans, dekans, noirs can't kill immortal defender/guardian. Still no answer were do we use axes after we already have them the way they are, and we purchased them with a particular reason? Every class must have some natural enemy, but i guess few classes just remain OP, because too many pipsqueaks cry about every damn thing when their supposed to be strongest char cant kill something. Who of you plays human? Have you tried to kill templar or dk, or noir these days with a human? Are humans not supposed to be warriors (well you know brute force, great hp/pdf), but why are they what they are now? What remains is low-dmg (if you want some dmg you gotta stunlock a person and do a steadily growing dmg from freaking nothing). Why is it that few chars can push 1 button and its a 50%hp off (dk/noir) or whack you few times, but the dmg the deal is max from a get-go? or why Dhans dun need anything except for Invenom, which rapes da crap out of anything (+it gets os+parry rate+hide+silence+pouch). So how are guardians/defs actually so over the top that people QQ abt 100DD? Want for humans to be just sz buffers and the least played race there is? Because 100DD is the only thing that somehow evens the chars. Human is one of the least suitable chars for pvp, he has nothing to offer except for 2 stuns (if you cant drop a person in those 2 stuns ur screwed w/e race ur up against, well except for priests/wizards)

LOL exactly they shouldn't be pets no more, running around templar or smth, consta dning. They can be good stunner when it counts, drain mana, go str builds and participate a bit more in pvp. I like that unscrolled templar stuff btw. Human does that dmg buffed and scrolled on templar. And now scroll templar, buff him up, doubledips, elemental resistance, dmg is way better on a guard than guard gives in return. So you are saying humans should go back to being punching bag for every race huh? yes, i already forgot how many guardians we saw at ruler fights , there were so many of them, like 1 or 0. sure there were defenders and they were using 1 skill more which is DN, but fact still stand they were only a pet, not a DmgDealer already then.

And do we have a deal, you are buying my Axe for 25k rp, afterDD cap is established ok? And basically what you said, you need a pretty much zerg to kill 1 templar if you are playing human.

There is a solution: KILL IT! You play a Noir and a predator (your sig), how can you state that they are immortal? there are minimum 5 jobs that can kill 100DD human (there are multiple players playing one or the other of these jobs), So you can kill them, it is not always about you, you know.

And clearly you both talk because you want some action from human race, and not because your chars are doing 0s and you can't do anything to them so it's easier to ask for GM's to nerf the DD for them. Because let's be clear it is all about nerfing the human race, no-other race will suffer from this capping.

While you are at it, why don't you ask for GMs to Nerf Human dmg, because it is the scariest thing in all of Rohan.
    Lol dude chill i know how the game works im not complaining that humans have 100%DD and both the chars i play can ignore DD no big deal there.

I do want Humans with 100% DD they are not the problem its the Templars or any other race with DD armor pieces. If it was me i would like to suggest bringing back the 50% off hand stat on daggers, but hey that's just me.

My hate is on Templars but shhh dont tell anyone ><
    Last edited by RBNXD; 05-23-2015 at 07:19 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

And do you think this poll is about DD armor pieces? It is about weapon DD otherwise there would be no thread in the first place if there are only 4 ppl with DD armors. Anyways yeah, 50% offhand was nice. but at that time it was ok to reduce it to 30% because i think at that time we didnt really have heroic skills (if i remember correctly), but after hero patch humans became too weak (hero+stun+aoe chance) and pales in comparison to other racial skills. At that time sure 100%dd humans were too OP, but now when every race gets some sort of crazy skill humans gotta step up DD wise once again. I mean we already once had stat reduction for humans who dualwield, from 50% to 30%. Now after hero Patch upgrades again let humans to reach 100DD i don't think GMs didn't consider this, it is just the only way for them to stay competitive at least survive longer.

I do believe tho that there should be no DD stat on Armor pieces/sets/rings or w/e. that is just wrong, there are Option stones designed for weapons, and option stones designed for armors, let's keep it that way. Not even talking about them being from other server, where ppl from here couldn't even lay their hands on these armors. I mean PH can get all the gear this server offers, all the items pl have here, but is it fair that they get extra OP stuff from their old Server? i dont think so. I like how they say i won it for free for participating in event, Look mate do you know what you have to do to win an event here? well let me tell you this it is not for free. and still you get an item which is available to other players.

Alright then, solution to this "Problem"
    Boost Humans off hand to 50%, replace DD armors with a compensation. Solved

Humans back in the front lines. Immune to melee and ranged damage.
    KnightDreams can play a Str defender with Templars gear no more QQ in forum.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 05-23-2015 at 07:55 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast