+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Forging Event for Isen Sever

Dear gm,

please bring Forging event to Isen. we need more forging event going on this sever. pls make it as weekend forging like Januis

gm plss forging event

Quote Originally Posted by vampirethera View Post
    Dear gm,

please bring Forging event to Isen. we need more forging event going on this sever. pls make it as weekend forging like Januis
    I'll consider about that event after end of boost effect by Summer event
    I'll never get tired of you

As you know, ISEN server is a dead server. If you want more ppl to play ISEN, just boost : forge, reinforce, refine for ISEN, or ppl will leave the server.

We need forging event on Isen GM ^_^

Without forging event, we cant do anything. I will quit ISEN if GM doesn't make that event.

Serf
    yeah thats right GM plzzz that is my crismass wish forgce event in isen server more power GM

Peasant
    Isen forging/refining rates are too low last weekend everything i tried just failed.... Pls we need boost in forge/refine or an event GM

Agree on that :P
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

GM'S,
    Kindly please give us FORGING EVENT THIS WEEKEND to boost up our character..and also give us BIG SALE on forging items..in this case the server will LIVE again..thanks and more power...VENGEANCE IS ALWAYS AN OPTION....