+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I thought of it to but i don't think its gonna be even available, those rings are too OP to release as crafting material o.o
    95% of ur game items selling in item mall , and all other games always 95% u make items in game and 5% u just buy by $ which make u differ then other players
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Quote Originally Posted by DevilJumpeR View Post
    95% of ur game items selling in item mall , and all other games always 95% u make items in game and 5% u just buy by $ which make u differ then other players
    True still they haven't changed their marketing department it seems so changing that thinking is not something its achievable other than milking the game till it dies or dries out. The ideas have been sent if they don't want them then game's as good as dead sadly.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

i agree with Devil, in 2006-2007 the game was fun when everything should be get farming, if you want good gear need farm too much, the IM only selling scroll, pet, costumes, etc. Then they(YNK) ruined the game doing it full P2W and big population quit and and each year new getting bad decisions that made the game unplayable.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, don´t waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    i agree with Devil, in 2006-2007 the game was fun when everything should be get farming, if you want good gear need farm too much, the IM only selling scroll, pet, costumes, etc. Then they(YNK) ruined the game doing it full P2W and big population quit and and each year new getting bad decisions that made the game unplayable.
    yea , and how they are so disappointed now and they want to found way to make all players back after they ****ed them game
    ~Ceazar~

yea , and how they are so disappointed now and they want to found way to make all players back after they ****ed them game
    They should have like let Upgrds be Fenatti and Meister grade and Glacial and up just farm able then players would choose between more damage with Glacials or Upgrds/Crafted weaps with more options. Someone forgot not everyone can pay for the game -_-
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    I guess that means this game was never fun playing since YNKi stareted CBT started March 17, 2008 and did not release until May 28, 2008 (I was here on April 2008 during OBT)
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Well this company become dead as we know its big company , i think if they just sell this rohan to another company they will fix it and take care of it
    ~Ceazar~

Well this company become dead as we know its big company , i think if they just sell this rohan to another company they will fix it and take care of it

As-salām 'alaykum. Kayfa ḥālak? Inni mushtaaqun ilaykaa, a7bick <3

That's what I've been thinking since... the 200 int stones they started selling... They're thirsty for money, hopefully they will sell if someone offers them a lot of money. They are not capable of keeping this game balanced and fair for everyone, soo they should have the decency to give it to someone who is capable of.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

people seem to forget ynk doesn't really own rohan.