+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    I AM excited. I am SO excited that I get to make a difference in a living and breathing community of people from all around the world. I don't worry if I will make a difference or not, because I KNOW I will. I care about all my players, and I am ready to make the (hard) decisions necessary to improve their game experience. I want people to talk about Rohan now, the way you talk about Rohan from 4 years ago. These things take time, but I can assure you; I'm not going to run out of energy. As for your puppet comment, this is my personal response to it:

Make it at least '6 years ago', if you want any reference.

BUT! That aside, it's always nice to see people taking their jobs with a grain of sa..seriousness. The only downside being is that you'll have a much harder time than you would have had (and perhaps deserved) than when you were here quite a while ago. It's hard stopping something that's has been running downhill for quite a while, and it only gets harder the longer it takes (wait, does that read weird??).

Some things are just facts. I mean, look at that enthusiastic topic of Irene for an example. All the kudos for the effort and enthusiasm, but really - after but one post with some realism (I'm sorry!), that whole thing crashed down faster than Thor's hammer.

We don't mean to be 'off-putting', we are a pretty cool bunch to hang around with most of the time(though I say so, myself o.o) - but can't really blame us for being a tiny tad.. err.. sceptical? I'm sure you two will grow on us!

But pliss stahp ze Purge. I surrender, I'll do anything you ask - but don't take any more posts of me away anymore D:
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 05-21-2015 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Even my English is detoriating by lack of posting :(
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

you still got over 8k posts Eagle. stop whining! Look at my damn post count QQ.

304 posts since these forums were installed? Are you KIDDING ME?
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Banned
    I AM excited. I am SO excited that I get to make a difference in a living and breathing community of people from all around the world. I don't worry if I will make a difference or not, because I KNOW I will. I care about all my players, and I am ready to make the (hard) decisions necessary to improve their game experience. I want people to talk about Rohan now, the way you talk about Rohan from 4 years ago. These things take time, but I can assure you; I'm not going to run out of energy. As for your puppet comment, this is my personal response to it:

You know you're talking to someone who did spread indo and hacked items on more than 60 accounts, and who is a well known hacker and duper ? :|

Heya superdupernicooooo

Banned
    btw, that new patch incoming with new skill isn't improving class balance at all lel

game going to be even worse than it is now :|

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    btw, that new patch incoming with new skill isn't improving class balance at all lel

game going to be even worse than it is now :|
    That would only mean if GMs don't try to nerf the OP/Broken skills that we have right now and this patch comes here there wont be any upgrade weapon that will save you from said skills. Plus the list will just go on and on of more OP/Broken skills to fix.

@Karazy
    If you want to make a thread about the Broken/OP skills that need nerf and others boosted we're more than willing to help here. Items aren't the only thing breaking the balance here there are some specific skills that take damage to x10+ times anything seen in normal games.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Nice to see you soo excited, but as Eagle said, this has been running like this for a while, GMs came very excited, couldn't change anything and they had to quit cause they couldn't handle the stress anymore (or they got corrupted and they were kicked, happened a couple of times).

But I won't take the excitement from you, you'll find out later on. Ask your fellows why did forums got wiped a while ago. There was soo much hate towards the GMs because they couldn't do anything right. CLEAR EXAMPLE: We've been asking for templars to get nerfed (Blunt Mastery) for like what... 5 years? And here we are, templars still OP (yeah ok the new class makes the difference, but still, you know what I mean).

There's too much to talk about, when I have 10 minutes I'll PM you, Karazy.
    Last edited by NicoIas; 05-21-2015 at 11:24 PM.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

I private messaged you. I had to send several PMs cause the text was too long... <3

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Quote Originally Posted by NicoIas View Post
    I private messaged you. I had to send several PMs cause the text was too long... <3
    I read them both and have sent you my reply. I appreciate it.

The new class shutdowns temps so hard so no need nerf there tbh xD
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

all i can tell you karazy,4 year ago game was cool because all classes were playable and longer pvp's,this is main reason but there is alot reason why rohan become suck,gm's keep put new things that ruined game walter medals,talismans etc etc and bull**** skills,example i have max gear dekan with 71 dd upgrade zhen gets one shot by noir or have no chance to beat any templar with good gear,there is noway you can turn back game after this moment,just log watch ruler pvp u will see the people who left playing only play templar or new class,all others just scumbag,while there is %70 resist rate on how can a dekan kill people or with insane debuffs and 30k damages per 1hit by templars,noirs what can a guardian or other classes do,well i clearly explain main parts,you can find out little things in a close time,have a good day