+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Syndiicate View Post
    The new class shutdowns temps so hard so no need nerf there tbh xD
    I can tell, I've been playing my Noir in PA and i completly lost my fear of templars even tho i only have Str twin 2x SDV 41s and my arrendal has garbage stats. But being annoying to templars is sooo much fun that i completely forget I'm 1 shot lel
    Still that BM fix needs to be done doesn't matter if there's a new killer stronger in the game, drop your guard as a Noir and you'll be as any other class dieng in seconds before a temp.

I compared the Rumirs Arrendal Mastery with the BM and it can be fix using said Arrendal Mastery as an example. Like Rumirs AM converts psy stat multiplied by x% to magic atk. Make BM be based of stat only rather than using magic atk, just use INT multiplied by x% to melee conversion and you have nerfed BM hard without killing temps. Just an idea xD

Example of fixed BM:
    lvl7
    350% INT applied to Melee atk (Pure) <--- This % could be higher or lesser
    Accuracy based on INT stat
    20% atk spd boost <--- This can be boosted if they got nerfed too hard damage based
    Last edited by RBNXD; 05-22-2015 at 07:56 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YuMadBro View Post
    all i can tell you karazy,4 year ago game was cool because all classes were playable and longer pvp's,this is main reason but there is alot reason why rohan become suck,gm's keep put new things that ruined game walter medals,talismans etc etc and bull**** skills,example i have max gear dekan with 71 dd upgrade zhen gets one shot by noir or have no chance to beat any templar with good gear,there is noway you can turn back game after this moment,just log watch ruler pvp u will see the people who left playing only play templar or new class,all others just scumbag,while there is %70 resist rate on how can a dekan kill people or with insane debuffs and 30k damages per 1hit by templars,noirs what can a guardian or other classes do,well i clearly explain main parts,you can find out little things in a close time,have a good day
    idk why new gms still thinking they can get players back!!!!
    this game just dead once they made upgra rings and killed crafting in the game and start release everything in them item mall
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Quote Originally Posted by DevilJumpeR View Post
    idk why new gms still thinking they can get players back!!!!
    this game just dead once they made upgra rings and killed crafting in the game and start release everything in them item mall
    Crafting is not dead its just that players don't have time to gather all the materials to then when Reinforcing it fails at +5
    Accs is still being crafted i have a bunch of +5s and I'm happy with them. Upgrd boss drops are still greater ofc. I still see player buying and Rein Artisans.
    Magic tools is handy if you have a good Crafted weapon (+5 ofc) and Chimeras/Talis/Ferk/Opaniels are still the strongest weapons in game, by power output that is.
    Crafted Weapons are handy for pve and a little powerfull pvp just one socket less than Chimeras. Takes huge amounts of materials to make them and sucess to have sockets -_-
    Crafted Armor meh, normal armor is way better. Shields are the handy ones here.

The game community is spoiled and lazy that's all. Everyone wants to get competitive without working or paying for it that's all.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Don't even listen to this Nico guy Karazy. He is part of the biggest hack/dupe problem to hit iRohan.

Whatever he said via PM just ignore it, unless you want to be corrupted.

Commoner
    Isn't Rohan 2 right around the corner? What's the point of dumping any more money into this version when its broken as **** and if we haven't had any balance patch in years we definitely aren't going to get one now that the end of the road is in site, and even if we do upgrades and foolish amounts of DD have already ruined this version.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Crafting is not dead its just that players don't have time to gather all the materials to then when Reinforcing it fails at +5
    Accs is still being crafted i have a bunch of +5s and I'm happy with them. Upgrd boss drops are still greater ofc. I still see player buying and Rein Artisans.
    Magic tools is handy if you have a good Crafted weapon (+5 ofc) and Chimeras/Talis/Ferk/Opaniels are still the strongest weapons in game, by power output that is.
    Crafted Weapons are handy for pve and a little powerfull pvp just one socket less than Chimeras. Takes huge amounts of materials to make them and sucess to have sockets -_-
    Crafted Armor meh, normal armor is way better. Shields are the handy ones here.

The game community is spoiled and lazy that's all. Everyone wants to get competitive without working or paying for it that's all.
    na they already selling new rings at item mall and its should release by crafting to make players start work on it
    its way better to make it work like that
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Quote Originally Posted by DevilJumpeR View Post
    na they already selling new rings at item mall and its should release by crafting to make players start work on it
    its way better to make it work like that
    I thought of it to but i don't think its gonna be even available, those rings are too OP to release as crafting material o.o
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

This game got ruined a long time since crafting/epic release, its a new notice?, new GM you're just an employee and u cant make any changes without PWI authoritation, stop trying nerf DD stats, get first nerf blunt mastery/dhan SA dmg after update skill from dead classes, everyone here applaud all that, if not it's just blah blah blah like other GMs have done.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    This game got ruined a long time since crafting/epic release, its a new notice?, new GM you're just an employee and u cant make any changes without PWI authoritation, stop trying nerf DD stats, get first nerf blunt mastery/dhan SA dmg after update skill from dead classes, everyone here applaud all that, if not it's just blah blah blah like other GMs have done.
    You my friend are 100% right.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    this guy says what Im saying since so long lolz
    100% agreed too the "+ing" system on rings and stuff really made the game only p2w and luck based
    cuz some ppl will pay 100$ and success +18 some will use 1000$ or more and still end up with +6
    /Quit