+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Let's hope that they will reconsider this concern.

Cap on DD was soo much easier than removing shinies from IM. Humans would actully be using swords and maces rather than axes now its kind of pointless to try going to 100% DD. Let's see what happens then.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I bought a couple of upgrades during the sale hoping that I would have them before the sale on the Shinies ended. But it looks like that might not happen since I've been waiting quite some time for them to come in. These are my first upgrades and it sucks that they're taking the shinies off before I might even get the chance to forge them.

Quote Originally Posted by Deriach View Post
    I bought a couple of upgrades during the sale hoping that I would have them before the sale on the Shinies ended. But it looks like that might not happen since I've been waiting quite some time for them to come in. These are my first upgrades and it sucks that they're taking the shinies off before I might even get the chance to forge them.
    well u have your last chance now to buy them
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Quote Originally Posted by Syndiicate View Post
    well u have your last chance now to buy them
    Fortunately I did grab a few, but this is in case none of them fail. Just aggravated that everyone else that I know that bought their upgrades even after me have received theirs already. So hopefully these things won't fail or I'll get my parts before they disappear.