+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

shiny burned of marea gone?

why shiny burned of marea not on iten mall? end stone give weapon dd 13-15 lol now people buy weapon and no stone for forge? realy bad tiking alot people still need this stone for forge or only rich men can now have max dd on this game? just put last week and say to people playing on this game the stone will end not remove like you want omg we pay for you do the work good all people lame the game cuz bugs itens dissapear scamers nub people rich think the best omg gm do something

Is this a troll post or a bad english mad post?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Unfortunately... he's not lying there. The Shiny & Brave Incense Burners of Marea have been taken off of IM and moved to the Big 5 (which is a real bull crap move there made by PlayWith). Now there will be a LOT of players (myself included) who are either coming back to game or some of us are trying to make new WPNs with better damage drop are going to be extremely pissed off about it when they check out the Forging section of IM. I rather wait until they bring them back instead of wasting gold coins for the Big 5 (which now has an extremely low chance of winning from there than it was in the past). Other than that, it greatly ruined my chances of making myself a new 4x UPG Glacial Dagger. PlayWith may have done some great things, but this is one of the moves that gave the entire ROHAN community a big boot up our butts. Congrats on screwing with all of us, PlayWith. >.<
    EdWunclerSr - LVL 97 Templar <Jainus [Syrephis]> (inactive, using him as a buffer until acquiring powerful ACCs)
    BushidoBrown - LVL 106 Predator <Jainus [Syrephis]> (inactive)
    BlackChocolate - LVL 51 Savage <Jainus [Syrephis]> (inactive)
    LadyGripeNasty - LVL 115+10 Avenger <Jainus [Jin]> (only pop up on weekends, war, and events)
    GermaineEndez - LVL 50 Wizard <Jainus [Jin]> (inactive)
    EdWunclerJr - LVL 50 Dragon Fighter going Dragon Sage <Isen> (planning on selling)

Hmm that's very bad
    Btw whats the point of Big 5 other than eating money with no chance of getting something other than seeing rps go down?
    I played it once didn't win anything so i just gave it up and moved to see the other games that ofc didn't get anything other than draining rps from my account. Rohanopoly seems to be the only worth spending at least a dime on.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

My thoughts exactly. Was gonna buy all four pieces for my future 4x UPG Glacial Split Dagger today, 'cause of the UPG sale for this week. However, when I found out today that the Shiny & Brave Incense Burners of Marea have been moved from Forging section of IM to the cursed Big 5, I was like... screw it, ruined that notion for me and everyone else. Shoot... I rather now wait for the UPG rings to come out instead (who knows when though). >=(
    Last edited by KakutoChojin; 05-15-2015 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Forgot some parts of a sentence.
    EdWunclerSr - LVL 97 Templar <Jainus [Syrephis]> (inactive, using him as a buffer until acquiring powerful ACCs)
    BushidoBrown - LVL 106 Predator <Jainus [Syrephis]> (inactive)
    BlackChocolate - LVL 51 Savage <Jainus [Syrephis]> (inactive)
    LadyGripeNasty - LVL 115+10 Avenger <Jainus [Jin]> (only pop up on weekends, war, and events)
    GermaineEndez - LVL 50 Wizard <Jainus [Jin]> (inactive)
    EdWunclerJr - LVL 50 Dragon Fighter going Dragon Sage <Isen> (planning on selling)

yea no notice nothing they just did ............. it seems those new gms are pushing us to quit the game or i dont know , so can gms answer why it was done and will we get sale of big 5 items anywhere soon? + big 5 is still missing option to buy coins for e-Cash and the success rate is 1%...................

Hahaha another biggest mistake in the history of ROHAN!

Well, with shiny stones being removed from IM, it will be REALLY tough to make a 100% dd weapons for human guards/defs
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Well, with shiny stones being removed from IM, it will be REALLY tough to make a 100% dd weapons for human guards/defs
    Not just that but already made upgrds will become expensive and rare to get. This is another strategy to make things hard in game -_-
    So long Upgrd Duals and Sword looks like ill never gonna get my hands on them.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

yea i have yet to see a point to removing them off IM but screwing over those who yet got to forge an upg or potential new/ coming back players or just anyone who can't buy them right now and stock up on some. did they really think any1 would be spending cash by any chance at 1% chance to score that **** on big5? i don't think so. re think this over GMs, removing it does you no good neither does it to anyone else.