+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Boobs quit? Omg now FG and E2N need separate and fight each other lol will be fun

I think "big gamers" just get mad becouse last man standing event... is not easy JUST to stop that event???

addicted people never quit, dont worry

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnir View Post
    you are online on your arya alt at limestone oO
    lol Clueless.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Commoner
    you are online on your arya alt at limestone oO
    You see how cute you are. Arya isn't even my char. Just stahp =P

I just logged once for see how goes this game, saw Cher crying on forum as never she does...

I admit that make my evening xD
    /Quit

how are you done if you are online every sec , who cares about dead server, rohan shuts down soon because rohan 2 will take over and then both will be dead
    I think playwith wasn't going to close Rohan 1, because other players still wants the old one compared to the new one especially if there's something they don't like. Tho this is just my opinion, i mean no harm

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    I just logged once for see how goes this game, saw Cher crying on forum as never she does...

not only this she just lost 1 vs 1 to me
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post

That's quite sad Tbh. I feel for you though. I always give you more love than you deserve <3 Did you ever get that R4 boss I heard you were crying all over rohan about how we stole it from you

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    not only this she just lost 1 vs 1 to me
    You guys need to get your **** together and ask Blue who Cherish is and who I am. I'm tired of explaining things to retards. I rather slam my fingers with a hammer

To speak on your "1v1"

Grabbing gear from other people doesn't deem as a win, but if you feel that you won then by all means. It's funny that you guys have to lie about losing and get so butthurt over getting wiped that you have to lie and say that boobs got wiped. Cherish didn't use DD gear to 1v1 you today, and what did you use? I saw screen shots that showed you hitting less than envi and blue. No wonder you're mad
    Last edited by jesseh; 05-15-2015 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    You guys need to get your **** together and ask Blue who Cherish is and who I am. I'm tired of explaining things to retards. I rather slam my fingers with a hammer

To speak on your "1v1"

Grabbing gear from other people doesn't deem as a win, but if you feel that you won then by all means. It's funny that you guys have to lie about losing and get so butthurt over getting wiped that you have to lie and say that boobs got wiped. Cherish didn't use DD gear to 1v1 you today, and what did you use? I saw screen shots that showed you hitting less than envi and blue. No wonder you're mad
    i won the 1 vs 1 didn't i ?
    about damage my temp have the highest damage in Rohan , because i'm best geared Temp :P
    and i use my own gears never took any 1 else gears don't make up stories and excuses he already lost the 1 vs 1
    that's u best temp and he lost :P
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 05-15-2015 at 05:27 PM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    i won the 1 vs 1 didn't i ?
    about damage my temp have the highest damage in Rohan , because i'm best geared Temp :P
    Then why does Envi and Blue hit harder than you?