+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    So then why you spend your time crying about DD gear if you're so much better
    So if you have better gear than Blue....Why does Blue hit harder than you ;(
    go ask Blue who have better damage lol
    i have +15 onyx Blue have +14 , i have 4 rulers +18 Blue have Feathers +18 and i'm fully IM with Everything possible in the game , i have +15 abs Blue have +12 as i said u going fully retard calm down

i respect Blue u trying to make Problems between us but u can't keep getting mad , me and Blue friends and we will Remain friends

Blue is not backstabber try harder :P
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 05-15-2015 at 05:55 PM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Commoner

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    i have +15 onyx Blue have +14 , i have 4 rulers +18 Blue have Feathers +18 and i'm fully IM with Everything possible in the game , i have +15 abs Blue have +12 as i said u going fully retard calm down

i respect Blue u trying to make Problems between us but u can't keep getting mad , me and Blue friends and we will Remain friends

Commoner

i respect Blue u trying to make Problems between us but u can't keep getting mad ,me and Blue friends and we will Remain friends

Blue is not backstabber try harder
    :P
    That made me laugh

Commoner
    I think you're getting a little too emotionally involved in this conversation. Seems you need to convince yourself that you and James are friends :P Maybe I should stahp.

i won the 1 vs 1 didn't i ?
    about damage my temp have the highest damage in Rohan , because i'm best geared Temp :P
    and i use my own gears never took any 1 else gears don't make up stories and excuses he already lost the 1 vs 1
    that's u best temp and he lost :P
    Hey MrIceyy2 (or gonna evolve to be Iceyy2 in future)

All player was on top in rohan history, they never claim himself best or number1
    Always people around him (same side and different side) called him pro or good

But you are claimed yourself "highest damage is rohan & best geared" LOL

SHAMEFUL

MrIceyy2

Jamez for president!
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Hey MrIceyy2 (or gonna evolve to be Iceyy2 in future)

All player was on top in rohan history, they never claim himself best or number1
    Always people around him (same side and different side) called him pro or good

But you are claimed yourself "highest damage is rohan & best geared" LOL

SHAMEFUL

MrIceyy2
    will its not his ger even the trade all ger in 1 alt to play

KnightDreams is best in gear wise but skill wise especially on group pvp is Blue :P
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    Each side (BOOBS and E2N) have DD armor. If you were to check their accounts (Zero in particular) you would see they use DD armor from PH or wherever the f*ck they got it from. The difference between BOOBS and E2N we (BOOBS) don't bitch and cry or threaten to get E2N banned based on assumptions. At this point there is NO point to get people banned. The fact that KnightDreams and GM Irene felt the need to call out Cherish for using DD armor when your guild has multiple DD sets/pieces really blows my mind. It blows my mind that you guys really are the WORST guild in history to be "on top" I never thought I would miss Forever and every other guild we have fought against, but we do. Anyway, you got what you wanted. You get a dead server with no one to fight. We're done. I'm done. We might have some people that will still decide to fight you and your big mouths, but most of us are done. This is not a QQ just once again stating facts. Take it as you will.
    dude to make you clear, we did not selling our DD armors FYI so do not point us again for accusations because you already know that GMS wont allow to sell our PH items at EM did you read GM's last reminders about that dude? and all of us leaving any guild since we and including me leave the server and freezing all our characters since as you can see when I was initiating my temp, so many people even your so called STRELLAN cries over my DD parts because many players here displaced their OP damage against to my temp (imagine i do not have a good pair of acce's and talismans and yet many got QQ including Strellan). so to inform you I decided to freeze my character for a while and let you enjoy your character(s) or get into problems only to cherish while I play different online games for now so if you are concerning DD cos AGAIN??!! and you observing other than cherish have their DD cos well it not came from us GM knows that still intact to our characters I promise that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycreV42ecs4