+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretHide View Post
    ofc * wink wink * well I got lost but found myself again . Time to leave eh xD
    No, not time to leave, time to stay! Bring some more of your friends to play with you. Welcome back SecretHide, glad you found yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    No, not time to leave, time to stay! Bring some more of your friends to play with you. Welcome back SecretHide, glad you found yourself.
    secrethide has not played this game since 2009

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I can't even remember the last time I played official.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    I can't even remember the last time I played official.
    Then my invitation applies to you as well. Come check us out, see if the changes are to your liking or not.

Then my invitation applies to you as well. Come check us out, see if the changes are to your liking or not.
    The moment you can convince Ishtaria to play here is the moment the universe freezes or you get flooded with players. I still like the first one :P
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Sorry Karazy. I've been part of the pserver scene for a very long time now (as well as closely watching updates to iRohan) but I used to have some very good conversations with Euthen and Atzigan on how to improve the game here.

I appreciate your sentiments but I don't currently want to play the game in its current state. I can help you with suggestions to improve it though, unlike Nico and the other dupers who just want to corrupt you.

I'm not one of your enemies, despite my choice to work with pservers

Talk to me and you will see what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    The moment you can convince Ishtaria to play here is the moment the universe freezes or you get flooded with players. I still like the first one :P
    There you go

I wandered the murky world of Rohan pservers for a couple years as well. Unfortunately finding or getting a decent one together is a pretty grim undertaking. They just don't exist. I've pretty much gotten out of that and went back to my Aion emulators. Much more satisfying, rewarding and .... legal.

Neophyte28/Ishtaria has some really good ideas as far as balancing goes on a new server. On an existing server where the player base is accustomed to a certain level/style of play however, I'm not sure you guys can implement them without pissing off the power-hungry Mongolian horde. The big spenders here are interested in making their toons more powerful and un-killable. Ish's ideas tend to go in the other direction where nobody is godlike or immortal. No 1-hit wonders.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 05-28-2015 at 04:05 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Hmm no thanks this game died long time ago ;3 But I can back if you want me to harass you =P

@ Strelly you nub I can speak for myself so go back to wardrobe.

Haru Haru

LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

NUMBER 4: Imba, the legendary Number 1 mostskilled rohan player ever. Yes, you can thank him for Forever being a great guild, you also can thank him for most of the pvp strategies that people still use some of them until now. For those who don't know he is egyptian or that at least what I know.

Most skilled rohan player ever? You on crack. We all know the mighty Latvala is the most skilled rohan player ever. I would DFFS this noob back to the Scorpian King. I own camels and goats
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired