+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyy9 View Post
    Ok calm down girl I edited it, u all make similar names like why the fok would u name ur self abella when someone alrdy has a "priest" called abell.
    Not because I named u wrong then my whole analyzes became wrong, stop the madness girl.
    Because I had the char name first. Then 500000 other "bellas" arrived. In fact at one point there was up to 5 or more "bella" sounding chars all running around in game.

And I will get mad, cuz Im sick to death of my name being brought into stuff just because someone either gets their facts wrong, or gets the name wrong.

Ive lost count of the amount of times I've either been accused of something (to which I know nothing about) OR people wish to assume that they know me and what I do or dont do and then spread rumors around about me that are so ridiculous and so far from the truth that it makes my head spin. Or people hear 1 little thing about me and play Chinese whispers until that 1 little thing has been twisted and turned into something else all together. It eventually all gets back to me in some way or another and I'm left wondering are peoples lives really that boring that they need to make up sh1t about me and spread it around just for the hell of it?

Thing is, people should be smart enough here to know that if you don't know something or someone first hand and only have rumors or word of mouth facts to go by then you should just keep your mouths shut. But sadly you put my name here in the 2nd edit of this post (albeit a mistake) but with out knowing who was who and then slammed my name around for all to witness and then what do the people who are reading this do? Go around assuming sh1t about me again.

Do not analyze people and put it on public display if you do not know them and or facts.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Because I had the char name first. Then 500000 other "bellas" arrived. In fact at one point there was up to 5 or more "bella" sounding chars all running around in game.

And I will get mad, cuz Im sick to death of my name being brought into stuff just because someone either gets their facts wrong, or gets the name wrong.

Ive lost count of the amount of times I've either been accused of something (to which I know nothing about) OR people wish to assume that they know me and what I do or dont do and then spread rumors around about me that are so ridiculous and so far from the truth that it makes my head spin. Or people hear 1 little thing about me and play Chinese whispers until that 1 little thing has been twisted and turned into something else all together. It eventually all gets back to me in some way or another and I'm left wondering are peoples lives really that boring that they need to make up sh1t about me and spread it around just for the hell of it?

Thing is, people should be smart enough here to know that if you don't know something or someone first hand and only have rumors or word of mouth facts to go by then you should just keep your mouths shut. But sadly you put my name here in the 2nd edit of this post (albeit a mistake) but with out knowing who was who and then slammed my name around for all to witness and then what do the people who are reading this do? Go around assuming sh1t about me again.

Do not analyze people and put it on public display if you do not know them and or facts.
    So what if they did? Do you really care that much over what some punks have to assume bout yah on an online game? Yall take this **** too ****ing seriously eh.

**** me I'm famous...

Banned
    i've trolled more people and have made more people mad than anyone in rohan. and back before the game was p2w torian / ohn days, i was the best pvper hands down. nt though

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourous View Post
    So what if they did? Do you really care that much over what some punks have to assume bout yah on an online game? Yall take this **** too ****ing seriously eh.
    Well wanna be famous internet is a start you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    **** me I'm famous...

I loled soo hard xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Well wanna be famous internet is a start you know?
    How irrelevant and retarded. Good job RBNXD.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourous View Post
    How irrelevant and retarded. Good job RBNXD.
    That was the idea and I always try to do a GJ >.>
    Last edited by RBNXD; 05-15-2015 at 07:41 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post

I keep wondering how people can confuse Eyeball with abella. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    This hate thread -_-
    Agreed! xD

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    I'm actually wondering who you might be. I have a guess, but I'll keep that one to myself for now since I can't check your first forum posts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast