+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyy9 View Post
    Actually, in my forum it only shows 10 weird huh but anyways i still did pick the top 10.
    Yea you should have the option to change the "Top Stats" to 5, 10, 20 and so on.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    This thread is actually quite amusing, since, I assume, you don't know us too well and it's funny to read what someone else think about you when they're watching you from afar(meaning not playing on the same level+just the things we write on the forums). Sometimes you're spot on with your analysis, particularly myself and Strellan, but there are also a few mistakes. I'll go ahead if you don't mind.

Though Koph is a reliable person, he's not as keen to put others before himself as much as you're making it sound. That's not to say that he's an egoist, far from that, but he's not the kind of guy to take the back seat again and again and again.

kingsofnothing is not Karren(unless she owns the account now) but Shannon/Aibell, my ex-gf. If you're curious as to why she was more often in main party than not, it's because she was an great Priest and synergized with Celyn better than anyone else, once again proving that(unless you're a Templar/any other form of damage dealer) you don't need top gear to be messing with the top. It's a bit off calling her actions as slavish, she certainly isn't the type who you can just order around at will but rather than that she was simply dedicated to the guild, the alliance, our friends and acquaintances online. But yes, she is a person that you can trust blindly(and I did), the same goes for Karren.

Leo isn't somebody who I would give the attributes "quiet, shy", he was on of the top posters before the first forum wipe in 2011, and he was a frequent poster whenever he was playing. Though most certainly a skilled player, particularly with Dhans, I personally wouldn't put him as #2 player all time.

Carnettsc isn't Imba, his Forum nick is UberWarrior. Imba is one of the best players to ever grace this game(personally: #2), but the top spot belongs to Tiesto/James, a statement that Imba agrees to as well. Imba joined the second incarnation of Forever in the beginning and was one of the guys to make the second Forever the #1 again, but that credit should also be given to Lyrical/Linn, Tiesto/James, Rengi, Qndy, Brock, Utara my nigga and all those who I forgot to mention(you know who you are).

Where can I sign what you wrote about our beloved Strellan?

Rest assured though that nobody took Linn lightly, at the very least those with a functioning brain. She ran the business called Forever, and she did it well.

I wouldn't go as far to put Shawn and Frank on the same level. Frank ingame was a mere tool to fool around with, eg. using Roha's Shelter on my buddy Julian in order to dodge Frank's debuff when we were messing around in the Coli, that kind of ****.

Quote Originally Posted by rockyy9 View Post
    NUMBER 10: Kophy, I've always seen him as a good assistant not really a very good player, just nice assistant who u find when u need. He is somewhat shy, u may not notice that but he cares for people's feelings.

NUMBER 9: yournightmares, that kid has grown up really too fast. nightmares has been grown up in between the hands of 2 rohan's legenderies that we will mention later in this post. You can call him a semi troller, maybe because he lacks the experiences? Well, I've always seen him as a needle that shows up from where you don't expect.

NUMBER 8: Kingsofnothing also known as karren, I still see her as a 2faced biatch, forever always had her as a priest in their main pt for some reason that people are still not aware off. I mean, she never was a good priest neither she had a good gears. But, maybe she wasn't a good priest yet she still follows the orders as it said, she doesn't do something dumb from herself "she isn't furious in pvps" she is also cant be amazed easily. She is a slave, not with the virtual sense of "slave" but with the inner meaning, which means she always cared for those who once were her friends or those who once helped her, she is ready to do ANYHthing for them. You just need to show her some love. She also always walks behind the wall "phrase" if u had no space in ur bank and want to store ur items u can give it to her.

NUMBER 7: FrontLinerCDV also known as chris, a motherefer fat defender, yes fukin fat. He didn't really care for anything, he just played for the sake of fun, he doesn't care if u are his best friend if u said or did something wrong which he witnessed then he would say u are wrong.

NUMBER 6: TheHellHunter, was a nice forum mod, maybe u couldn't see him as the real him because of what he were a "forum mod" but yeh he was nice.

NUMBER 5: Kingz, also known as leo, number 2 rohan most skilled player. If you ever saw a pvp video with good quality then that's made by him. Idk, I mean, he doesn't really talk too much, maybe that explains why he was a good player.

NUMBER 4: Imba, the legendary Number 1 mostskilled rohan player ever. Yes, you can thank him for Forever being a great guild, you also can thank him for most of the pvp strategies that people still use some of them until now. For those who don't know he is egyptian or that at least what I know.

NUMBER 3: ShadowAce, Iceyy. Rohan's troll subject, yeh she was here since rohan release. She wasn't really ever a factor, I mean she had nothing that could make her a factor, she was always an easy troll even from her guildies.
    Yes she lies alot about her items, people look at her with the eyes of compassion. But you can't deny if she was ever a factor to ur eyes then her knowledge about the game is what made her so.

NUMBER 2: EAGLEPHOENIX, omigod how I hate that motherefer, he knows why. Anyways, his ego is so big, not an ego for himself, nah, he doesn't care emotionally when u shi87t him, tho he would care logically yeh, but he has ego for his friends or as called the "blind love" he is the opposite of chris if u argued with his real good friends he wouldn't care if u were right or u were wrong he would just still defend his friends ( 1 example from billions of examples, he once killed me in divinity while I was lvling with his friend who flamed me he came with his dekan sooshi and killed me) . He never really had a good champion, neither he had a max lvld one. He I believe has the most wall of posts that were ever written in any kind of forum.

Now we will mention some honorable names before moving to NUMBER 1:
    Voimesta: a master piece and king of trolls, he had his unique way of trolling, if u focused on how he trolls u would notice that his trolls were never relative to the gameplay it was more relative to the guy who is being trolled.

Shawn and Frank: I put those 2 in the same line as they both are common in 1 thing, which is showing off. ohhh I don't even need proofs for that.

Isheteria: a motherefer smart asss, I always loved his name, I mean bruh his name is cool.

NUMBER 1: Lyrical, the legendary, also known as rohan's mom. She made rohan, she is queen of dramas. People never really took her seriously because they know that not being serious is a part of the drama movies that she does in this forum.
    Dude wat the fok? Im not "NUMBER 8: Kingsofnothing also known as karren," Ive never been" Kingsofnothing" that was Abell. Geez u people need to get ur dam facts right...Abell is NOT ABELLA. Abell is a totally different person.

Clearly you need to stop "Analyzing forum's top 10s" cuz u clearly dont know anything about anyone here lol
    Last edited by xXxAurorAxXx; 05-14-2015 at 05:02 PM.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

And Op, IF by chance you did mean to take a dig at me and just got your people and names wrong, Then tell me just who exactly have I EVER been two faced too? Tell me exactly who I've taken items from and kept. Tell me who exactly am I a slave too? AND I was never a main priest in Forever. Yes, I was in Forever, both of them, but I was never the main priest because I never wanted that position (Just as in Boobs, I do not like to be in main pt) A fact that you can even ask Linn yourself. I was always Roys (AKA Katyperry) priest and always pt with him during my time in Eso and Forever. .

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

EAGLEPHOENIX is the best! i like him! He is a genius,only one who can undarstand rly what i talk from first time... soo only Respect for him!

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    This thread is actually quite amusing, since, I assume, you don't know us too well and it's funny to read what someone else think about you when they're watching you from afar(meaning not playing on the same level+just the things we write on the forums). Sometimes you're spot on with your analysis, particularly myself and Strellan, but there are also a few mistakes. I'll go ahead if you don't mind.

Though Koph is a reliable person, he's not as keen to put others before himself as much as you're making it sound. That's not to say that he's an egoist, far from that, but he's not the kind of guy to take the back seat again and again and again.

kingsofnothing is not Karren(unless she owns the account now) but Shannon/Aibell, my ex-gf. If you're curious as to why she was more often in main party than not, it's because she was an great Priest and synergized with Celyn better than anyone else, once again proving that(unless you're a Templar/any other form of damage dealer) you don't need top gear to be messing with the top. It's a bit off calling her actions as slavish, she certainly isn't the type who you can just order around at will but rather than that she was simply dedicated to the guild, the alliance, our friends and acquaintances online. But yes, she is a person that you can trust blindly(and I did), the same goes for Karren.

Leo isn't somebody who I would give the attributes "quiet, shy", he was on of the top posters before the first forum wipe in 2011, and he was a frequent poster whenever he was playing. Though most certainly a skilled player, particularly with Dhans, I personally wouldn't put him as #2 player all time.

Carnettsc isn't Imba, his Forum nick is UberWarrior. Imba is one of the best players to ever grace this game(personally: #2), but the top spot belongs to Tiesto/James, a statement that Imba agrees to as well. Imba joined the second incarnation of Forever in the beginning and was one of the guys to make the second Forever the #1 again, but that credit should also be given to Lyrical/Linn, Tiesto/James, Rengi, Qndy, Brock, Utara my nigga and all those who I forgot to mention(you know who you are).

Where can I sign what you wrote about our beloved Strellan?

Rest assured though that nobody took Linn lightly, at the very least those with a functioning brain. She ran the business called Forever, and she did it well.

I wouldn't go as far to put Shawn and Frank on the same level. Frank ingame was a mere tool to fool around with, eg. using Roha's Shelter on my buddy Julian in order to dodge Frank's debuff when we were messing around in the Coli, that kind of ****.
    I actually was like the 3rd or the 4th to join forever the first forever when it was made, I do even recall that their was this priest with the end game staff wearing bedron inviting people at akhma and that's how I joined and stayed quiet abit of time in that guild that i've been close to some maincores.
    Anyways, and that's what about it I do indeed analyse from what i've seen from those people on forum because i've read almost 99% of their posts on forum (which some of them include the game play)
    I mean lets face the fact, in the past the forum was a place to spread all kind of emotions u want, it was this perfect place to troll, to hate and to love u couldn't ask for more infos to analyze someone.
    Atleast we do agree on some things, but also remember this whole analyzing is from my point of view (and not those people those people are alrdy on top 10forum), that's why u could see on the internet many analyzes that has the same subject (e.g top 10 models 2015) u would see at least 20 threads about those on the internet and each one of them has at least 1-4 differences.

Its nice to know that there were some people in the past who actually cared about how you synergize with ur team than what gears do u have.

When I said about leo being shy I didn't mean shy the way u just said, yes he had many posts on forum quiet obvious because he is in top 10forum posts, but those posts never had his emotions on them. You just couldn't tell if he is happy or mad.

Well eh I know carnestec isn't imba but carnestec is just a spammer. And that was imba's spot like 1 year ago.
    Last edited by rockyy9; 05-15-2015 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Dude wat the fok? Im not "NUMBER 8: Kingsofnothing also known as karren," Ive never been" Kingsofnothing" that was Abell. Geez u people need to get ur dam facts right...Abell is NOT ABELLA. Abell is a totally different person.

Clearly you need to stop "Analyzing forum's top 10s" cuz u clearly dont know anything about anyone here lol
    Ok calm down girl I edited it, u all make similar names like why the fok would u name ur self abella when someone alrdy has a "priest" called abell.
    Not because I named u wrong then my whole analyzes became wrong, stop the madness girl.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    EAGLEPHOENIX is the best! i like him! He is a genius,only one who can undarstand rly what i talk from first time... soo only Respect for him!
    damn im surprised. he doesn't even make fun of ur english? wow so many things have changed .

The charmander has evolved so fast >: D

rohan is love, rohan is life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast