Closed Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    But Cherish won it from event which is from a very long time ago. Having these items removed from him is not fair. I rather have it capped rather than having it removed..
    Besides, why didn't GM take a close look on those PH migrated armors which first of all should have not been allowed to get in ROHAN global. Whatever stuff that came from PH should've stayed in PH. You GMs rather take those PH armors away.

Atzigan already said before, if I could remember, that Cherish won them from an event in ROHAN global, thus, he cannot take those items away from him.
    cherish never won them some1 else did she just rmt them
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    cherish never won them some1 else did she just rmt them
    Hey those are some serious accusations there careful when telling lies about others >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    But Cherish won it from event which is from a very long time ago. Having these items removed from him is not fair. I rather have it capped rather than having it removed..
    Besides, why didn't GM take a close look on those PH migrated armors which first of all should have not been allowed to get in ROHAN global. Whatever stuff that came from PH should've stayed in PH. You GMs rather take those PH armors away.

Atzigan already said before, if I could remember, that Cherish won them from an event in ROHAN global, thus, he cannot take those items away from him.
    what about attack power stones which they were removed under the name of Balance ?

55 attack power stones were event rewards too from pristage back event ... right ?

i had 55 attack stones worth more than 50 k rps , they removed all of them all what i bought from EM / IM and got it as event reward .
    Cherish wasn't the Person who won it , but he got those armors now some how , and he already made alot of profits from those armors so we need to put an end to this now , we are asking for DD cap max for 1 weapon user is 75 % , or just don't apply damage drop that u get from armors like what its supposed to be , or remove DD armors .
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Stop your crying, Guardian and defenders can get 100%dd

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    pristage
    what is a pristage?

what about attack power stones which they were removed under the name of Balance ?

55 attack power stones were event rewards too from pristage back event ... right ?

i had 55 attack stones worth more than 50 k rps , they removed all of them all what i bought from EM / IM and got it as event reward .
    Cherish wasn't the Person who won it , but he got those armors now some how , and he already made alot of profits from those armors so we need to put an end to this now , we are asking for DD cap max for 1 weapon user is 75 % , or just don't apply damage drop that u get from armors like what its supposed to be , or remove DD armors .
    Well maybe because they didn't know that Upgds would over power Crafted weaps that's prob the reason they *cough* Nerf it. But when it comes to how much $$$ they can make with Crafted weaps vs Upgds they realized they should keep Crafted weaps as the top tier weapons in game. Welcome back 55% all atk stone o_o
    Not even mad about it btw it keeps Upgd weapons at a low stat under Crafted Tali/Opaniels. They should seriously reconsider making at least once a year event available Opaniels or a way to make them like exchanging a +12/18 Tali to an +0 Opaniel. That would keep everyone busy for sure.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Hey those are some serious accusations there careful when telling lies about others >.>
    What do u expect from someone who doesn't know what gender cherish is.

Those dd armors were never a problem until the crybabies came and made a problem out of it.
    what are u now knightdreams, the official speaking pet of e2n?

He doesnt have problems with 100% dd guardians and defenders or Trinity class with 86% dd but he have problem with me having 80% dd, he is just butthurt he cant beat me 1v1 thats why he still crying to this day. Get over it crybaby, You cant be number 1 templar.

You're an idiot. If they capped dd it wouldn't be accounted like this. It would be set at a certain % which means both what main hand and the offhand could scale up to.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast