Closed Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Its an armor won by a player in the past that has % DD on it. I'm not completely sure whats your policy for this OP items now but either Cap DD to 90% or removing said items would help contribute to game balance.
    I checked and noticed previous management sold some armors with DD stats. I'll consider solution about this as "more balancing on PVP and PVE"
    Anyway thank you guys for remind me about that items.
    I'll never get tired of you

Quote Originally Posted by sangeras View Post
    I don t see what is there to check.Those DD armors came from an event that happened years ago.They re legal.Everyone knows about them.Just like the reflection chest and the melee boots.
    There is to check if GMs decide to remove them they will remove them for the better of the community end of story. You don't like it go cry on a corner. If others cant get them or its an exclusive then why are people still playing or want to play this game anymore when there are items owned by others that damages or breaks the games balance.

Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    I checked and noticed previous management sold some armors with DD stats. I'll consider solution about this as "more balancing on PVP and PVE"
    Anyway thank you guys for remind me about that items.
    Thx for taking this in consideration.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

solution, cap DD at 86 (the highest you can roll on an axe). 100% dd humans/ 9x% dd to those with DD armors is just too much.

Lol this has nothing to do with balancing the pvp or pve.Its about 1 person that can t stand the fact that some1 in his kos guild has them and he can t get them.Thats the only problem.

Im sure if i put these items on exchange market knight will be the first to buy them and stop crying abt them.

Commoner
    Lol this has nothing to do with balancing the pvp or pve.Its about 1 person that can t stand the fact that some1 in his kos guild has them and he can t get them.Thats the only problem.
    They're targeting the most retarded thing to remove. How about focusing on how ****ed up your forge % and how confused everyone is when it comes to transmuting thing. You wanna focus on a topic because people are butt hurt over it. Knight has used their DD armor before. So I have no idea how these people can cry so much about it.

Do u think that he would be QQing right now if no1 in B00BS guild had them but the ppl in his guild or alliance did?I dont think so.

Oh my gosh...

Do u think that he would be QQing right now if no1 in B00BS guild had them but the ppl in his guild or alliance did?I dont think so.
    nobody cares about boobs or e2n, when 1 person has that armor from Ran server, and then they merg Jin to ran without

caring about Ran items then they need to at least make an EVENTS to be able to win those items again, or remove them , or

balance the DD, who would want to join any event when they know there is 1 person in the event will get low damage no

matter how many scrolls you have or item mall and then that person wins every single event.

So they might aswel remove blindfold of sealing, old upgrade epic weapons cos these are not obtainable anymore right?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast