Closed Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Thumbs down DD armors !!!!!!!!!!!!

are you guys going to do something about DD armors ?
    some people will reply saying they can't remove it they are event rewards

GM Atzigan already deleted 55 % attack stones Before to Balance the game
    Note : Most of those stones were event rewards from pristage back u get 5 mysteries items by the end of the month and those 55 % attack stones were 1 of the 5 items , GM can do DD cap or remove DD armors if he really want to Balance the Game

this a pic of my system after LMS event

i did 6297 Dmagae on Cherish when i did 18622 Dmage with Equality on Nhah At the same sec

all armors should be obtainable to all players , people who have those armors have advantage for Solo events and pvp events , they can do same damage others can do but they are are double tanky than normal players

GMs did a mistake in the past when they released those armors and u should fix it now or make them obtainable or just make DD cap

thx
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 05-13-2015 at 09:06 PM.
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Cherish doesn't have the "best" damage yet he can tank most out of all their 3 main core temps. I'd say Nhah hits the most. And yeah I agree with you but I go more on capping those DDs since I think it's a bit unfair for Cherish if GMs delete the items he had for a long time.

Yes they need to do something about this joke

But it's ok for people in falsegods to have DD armors. Your not gonna bring that up right? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    are you guys going to do something about DD armors ?
    some people will reply saying they can't remove it they are event rewards

GM Atzigan already deleted 55 % attack stones Before to Balance the game
    Note : Most of those stones were event rewards from pristage back u get 5 mysteries items by the end of the month and those 55 % attack stones were 1 of the 5 items , GM can do DD cap or remove DD armors if he really want to Balance the Game

this a pic of my system after LMS event

i did 6297 Dmagae on Cherish when i did 18622 Dmage with Equality on Nhah At the same sec

all armors should be obtainable to all players , people who have those armors have advantage for Solo events and pvp events , they can do same damage others can do but they are are double tanky than normal players

GMs did a mistake in the past when they released those armors and u should fix it now or make them obtainable or just make DD cap

thx
    QQ more
    55% stones are back in Rohanopoly FOR FREE if you are blind!
    Event armors and items are for most big players.We have bezemute sets + all stats and atack,Feathers sets x4 + more all att and stats SET efect and that was for just 1 winner... so what you can say? Get more people and Zerg or you alredy absorb all Rpkers... ops sorry you rpking too... ahh your RPK company cant kill cherish with all scrolss and defeners.... go make Trinity char and stop QQ in all rohan world now started Crying like a baby in forum cos your dmg suck LOL

So hmmm at least we all know that Cherish has DD armor. What about EzraWalker a guardian with 1 dagger full onyx set and get 5.5k while i hit 70dd normal ppl 12k?
    What about the other ppl in ur guild that receive 3k damage coz of their DD armor ?
    What you going to do about that ?! Let me tell u what u can do... Switch armor and put it on
    and shaddap coz ur keep QQing over forums too much x.x

MadBombeR

GM should remove alll DD armors to make this game balance. ROFL. Mistakes from the past should be fixed. I don't like DD armors.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    QQ more
    55% stones are back in Rohanopoly FOR FREE if you are blind!
    Event armors and items are for most big players.We have bezemute sets + all stats and atack,Feathers sets x4 + more all att and stats SET efect and that was for just 1 winner... so what you can say? Get more people and Zerg or you alredy absorb all Rpkers... ops sorry you rpking too... ahh your RPK company cant kill cherish with all scrolss and defeners.... go make Trinity char and stop QQ in all rohan world now started Crying like a baby in forum cos your dmg suck LOL
    are back but mine and the rest of people stones we removed

13 stone 55 % attack price for each on EM was 4.444 rps 13 x 4 = 52 k RPS was enough to buy Epic club at this time lol

24 Stone 35 % attack it was 150 charged rps each

old Players LAMFO u mean farmers ?
    there is nothing is called most big players , in Online games everything should be obtainable by everyone ...............

i won bezemute set wit set effect and + Flame Diamond Set with set effect Too , BTW Feathers set effect is sucks that's why i didn't want to win first place lol , and about my temp i have the highest temp damage until now , u r QQing here in forums when u don't have active pvp char ?
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 05-14-2015 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    But it's ok for people in falsegods to have DD armors. Your not gonna bring that up right? ^^
    i asked for DD cap if u didn't noticed

Quote Originally Posted by KikoHamu View Post
    So hmmm at least we all know that Cherish has DD armor. What about EzraWalker a guardian with 1 dagger full onyx set and get 5.5k while i hit 70dd normal ppl 12k?
    What about the other ppl in ur guild that receive 3k damage coz of their DD armor ?
    What you going to do about that ?! Let me tell u what u can do... Switch armor and put it on
    and shaddap coz ur keep QQing over forums too much x.x

i don't have the access to people accounts none of our Main core people have DD armors and we don't need it since it ruin the fun

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast