Closed Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast
    Commoner
    Let's just start QQing again about how GMs +18'd Jin player's rings?

Quote Originally Posted by ch3rish View Post
    So they might aswel remove blindfold of sealing, old upgrade epic weapons cos these are not obtainable anymore right?
    no, they would make more events to obtain these items, even atzigan dnt know the reason why it was only one time event and never happened again, also when these events happen one of the event rules should be no DD or blindfold on any participant

Quote Originally Posted by ch3rish View Post
    So they might aswel remove blindfold of sealing, old upgrade epic weapons cos these are not obtainable anymore right?
    How about delete the game and done? Just cap the DD to 90% problem solved your name poped when this was brought to attention but you're not the only one so chill this is not personal. PH items made your unique items become a problem blame them.

About Knight, no need to bet on it everyone would win anyways so no one to get the bet from
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

But Cherish won it from event which is from a very long time ago. Having these items removed from him is not fair. I rather have it capped rather than having it removed..
    Besides, why didn't GM take a close look on those PH migrated armors which first of all should have not been allowed to get in ROHAN global. Whatever stuff that came from PH should've stayed in PH. You GMs rather take those PH armors away.

Atzigan already said before, if I could remember, that Cherish won them from an event in ROHAN global, thus, he cannot take those items away from him.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    Let's just start QQing again about how GMs +18'd Jin player's rings?
    Yea this, Irene. OP (mohamed2558) for example who's crying about DD armors right now, has had his rings boosted to +18 through support abuse when they had that Jin compensation event back then. Accessories weren't included well not at least on that event post GMs made and they (OP and more others from his guild, Envi, Patient, etc) got accessories boosted that shouldn't had been.

Commoner
    At this point the game is beyond dead. Finding reasons to get people banned ESPECIALLY severely active players that drain money into this money pit game is completely stupid. Unless your object is to wipe out your KOS to have no one left to fight against and just sit around talking to each other RPKing lowbies. Making pointless changes to this game will only piss off your players.

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    At this point the game is beyond dead. Finding reasons to get people banned ESPECIALLY severely active players that drain money into this money pit game is completely stupid. Unless your object is to wipe out your KOS to have no one left to fight against and just sit around talking to each other RPKing lowbies. Making pointless changes to this game will only piss off your players.
    dude who asked to get you banned?!, we want balance thts all

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    Yea this, Irene. OP (mohamed2558) for example who's crying about DD armors right now, has had his rings boosted to +18 through support abuse when they had that Jin compensation event back then. Accessories weren't included well not at least on that event post GMs made and they (OP and more others from his guild, Envi, Patient, etc) got accessories boosted that shouldn't had been.
    butthurt, u dnt have a weapon to plus \ exchange for the compensation event yet you are crying for a free items from gms lol.

Not a cry or a matter of being butthurt, it was brought up and I said what I had to say. Whether i had or didn't isn't what we're at issue with. It's that your accessories were boosted while nothing was said about it in that event post on forums. I'd guess the thread's still there, so if GMs gonna check their DD armors they might as well check the rings you have which were falsely boosted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    Not a cry or a matter of being butthurt, it was brought up and I said what I had to say. Whether i had or didn't isn't what we're at issue with. It's that your accessories were boosted while nothing was said about it in that event post on forums. I'd guess the thread's still there, so if GMs gonna check their DD armors they might as well check the rings you have which were <Secretly> boosted.
    I had a Serpent Split Dagger boosted from 25% Armor Def to 27% not even mad
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast