Closed Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by urking View Post
    Silly mad kid ty but, the whore is the one who taught u how to talk with ppl like this without respect, i think u know who i meant^^
    Anyways all the server knows whos the mad one, and u guys need to calm down cuz ur talking about me 24/7 ingame and in forum too, i don't read the forum cuz i don't have time for it, but my guild told me u guys raging about me in forum, u mentioned my name before i even reply or see forum so plz mad haters calm down, and work on ur pvp skills and do something useful instead of raging and camping forum,
    Its enough to know that ur best DD temp lost to our no DD temp Lol im done here cya mad kids^^
    ahahahaha it was a good pvp tho, Cherish best poops temp lost the 1v1 Knightdreams, these poops need to learn some tactics in pvp other than the toilet tactics rofl f@rt guild cant do a **** without zerg lol

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourous View Post
    Such drivel. Cya silly whore^^
    LOL dude u just went full retard dont make ppl laugh at u more and ur sh1tty guild is full of liars like everytime i login the game i see ur guild raging about nawal or knightdreams u cant even read what she said or maybe u cant understand it cuz ur full retad u took 1 hour to think what to reply on her ur such a zerg not only in game but in the forums too and she just sh!t on u both lol now rage log off nvm camp forums more.

Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    blahblahilickassandimonignore
    You do that bootlicker K.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    I didn't know this thread could go full retard.
    yea XD these mad kids camping the forum raging all the time to be honest they need to relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourous View Post
    You do that bootlicker K.
    ok retard

Last edited by crussandra; 05-16-2015 at 09:46 AM.

wag kang mag alala YSA lockheart, tulad ng sinabi ko umalis na kaming lahat sa RBF kaya si Cherish na lag ang poproblemahin nyo LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    But Cherish won it from event which is from a very long time ago. Having these items removed from him is not fair. I rather have it capped rather than having it removed..
    Besides, why didn't GM take a close look on those PH migrated armors which first of all should have not been allowed to get in ROHAN global. Whatever stuff that came from PH should've stayed in PH. You GMs rather take those PH armors away.

Atzigan already said before, if I could remember, that Cherish won them from an event in ROHAN global, thus, he cannot take those items away from him.

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and promise you that no one has ever called you "indo priest"

The life of Nawal <3 I not hating. Just stating the obvious. =P
    wow look at this nerd taking screenshot of priest on shelter, Nawal is best priest, WITHOUT DD ****, you are just Soooo mad because you can't kill her, and when you zerg her she would be on shetler. So you get all mad for not being able to kill her that you want her to be without shelter, are you dumb? xD poopies style

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by crussandra View Post

Quote Originally Posted by urking View Post
    I can't say all boobs are mad haters or liars cuz im sure there are some good people in there, and few days ago when i came back from college ppl told me that u guys didnt stop raging calling my name and insulting me while i wasnt even online lol, calm down and get some sunlight^^
    NAWAL, stop getting shetler !!!!!!! let them kill you give them a chance !! see how much they rage cuz you get shelter come on

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast